Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students (2548 Views)

2 Italians Caught Having S*x Amidst Corona Virus (18+ Video) / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her / The Top Current Accomodations And Hostel Around Unilag And Yaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Please this is to sensitize parents whose wards are in FSTC and Yabatec students that they should be Careful around the school evirons as IDH is very close to them and news has it that a corona virus case has been brought to IDH. So mind how you buy food or snacks in and around that area. Or go wandering close to the IDH gates.

Parents please warn your wards or better still, let them go to school with home cooked foods.

May God let this cup pass over us in Jesus name.

Nigerians let's pray that the plague that come upon the Egyptians shall not come near us in Jesus name.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by Froshloaded: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2020
cry cry
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by BigDick70inch(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by zexy2030(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Please this is to sensitize parents whose wards are in FSTC and Yabatec students that they should be Careful around the school evirons as IDH is very close to them and news has it that a corona virus case has been brought to IDH. So mind how you buy food or snacks in and around that area. Or go wandering close to the IDH gates.

Parents please warn your wards or better still, let them go to school with home cooked foods.

Nigerians let's pray that the plague that come upon the Egyptians shall not come near us in Jesus name.
Amen.
I saw this coming, so many sinners in Lagos, Ogun state, north, south and east of Nigeria. honestly after plenty fvcks up n down na die people just dey die. yet the ride continues. some men heart hard pass devil. me, I have repented. the cup shall pass. no evil or plague near my dwelling. IJN

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by Drince: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2020
zexy2030:

I saw this coming, so many sinners in Lagos, Ogun state, north, south and east of Nigeria. honestly after plenty fvcks up n down na die people just dey die. yet the ride continues. some men heart hard pass devil. me, I have repented. the cup shall pass. no evil or plague near my dwelling. IJN
So wait fess..
What are you trying to say?
That Nigeria as the most sinners? Especially Lagos, Ogunstate, the Northern, Southern and Eastern part..

Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by zexy2030(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2020
Drince:
So wait fess..
What are you trying to say?
That Nigeria as the most sinners? Especially Lagos, Ogunstate, the Northern, Southern and Eastern part..
some places in the west my brother, sex is free, only if u can talk n u r neat, let alone having money to pay, you will run esp. if u r good and skillful in using ur stick.
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by proclinician: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2020
zexy2030:

some places in the west my brother, sex is free, only if u can talk n u r neat, let alone having money to pay, you will run esp. if u r good and skillful in using ur stick.

What the hell are you talkin about? Why are black monkeys like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by zexy2030(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2020
proclinician:

What the hell are you talkin about? Why are black monkeys like this?
ur response says same of you.
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by proclinician: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2020
zexy2030:

ur response says same of you.

Are you okay?
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by zexy2030(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2020
proclinician:

Am I okay?
exactly, my thought. so many psychos on nairaland. grin grin grin he didn't even know when he asked himself, aboki, malla, olodo. grin grin
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Amen.

Just like the Chinese are praying without building hospitals grin

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by SenecaTheYonger: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2020
Food is the least of your problem. The virus spread through the air. So mind how you breathe.
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by RandomVic(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Schools should be shut till we get a sense what the hell is going on..
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by Deelaw(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2020
Everyone should reduce their breathing. If possible, pls stop breathing!

Breathe only when it's necessary...I repeat, breathe only when it's necessary!!!
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Amen.

I'm so sorry.
Re: Corona Virus: All Fstc And Yaba Tech Students by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
zexy2030:

exactly, my thought. so many psychos on nairaland. grin grin grin he didn't even know when he asked himself, aboki, malla, olodo. grin grin

Guys!!!! ...we are suppose to be praying, not bickering at one another.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Feminist Or Do You Believe In Feminism? / From A Lady To Ladies ( delay in marriage) / Did I Look Bleached!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.