Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video (28174 Views)

Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Adeboye Prays For Goodluck Jonathan 2012 / Pastor Adeboye Prays At UN Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by optimistD(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
@kcng: Shut up! Wat did he do? Spare him for wat? Adeboye is guilty of praying for d presidnt abi? D problm here is dat nobody has been able 2 say this is Adeboye's crime. He did not beg GEJ to come. Leave ths man alone for gooness sake. Stop majoring on minor. Ahh! I have said ths times out of mind, shut up if u dnt hav a point, esp wt bad English. Hmm!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
Jarus:

Political Implication of this picture:
1, Gains sympathy from deeply religious Southerners, and will be a bumper electoral advantage for him. This will add to his humility and divinity credential.
2, Gains further hatred and electoral disadvantage from the Muslim masses of the North, especially the illiterate ones(and they are in millions). All an opponent needs is discreetly circulate the pic across these highly religious-sensitive masses, and in Hausa language, attach a short message. It will take years to erase the message from their mind
3, The 'liberals' will criticize this. They will talk and shout. They will call it presidential subservience etc. It may reduce his estimation in their reckoning but will not affect their political choices.

they will 'buhari' him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Musiwa13: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
I dont think, you people know God. that pray by Pastor adeboye did not leave redeemed camp. God does not accept prayers done in sure a situation. What jonathan was doing was trying to force pastor adeboye to make him look like his candidate. God does not accept sure prayers.

let come back to the issue, look when Obasanjo PDP was president of nigeria for 8 years. the PDP did not build a road in ifewara on pastor adeboye street. Even PDP still became governor for 8 years,  they did not build a road in ifewara. That is 12 years. Even if it just one raod infront of Pastor adeboye house. Not one road, after 12 years.

but PDP did not find pastor Adeboye worth enough for 12 years to build  a road on his street and ifewara.  It should tell you, PDP should not even dream of Yorubaland. Jonathan should go to the desert and look for vote.

I am telling you, Yoruba people are not going to give thier vote to PDP if they do not correct the injustice done to the Yoruba people.

I am standing up for the common man in nigeria. We are fighting for thier right to be treated as human being. I am fighting for the common man in ifewara, I am speaking on his behalf.    this is ifewara,

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
@ jarus,
you really made a good analysis.
As a number one figure in a country, you've no right to bow in public for any humans whatsoever who they are. In our cultural settings, Kings are not even allowed to bow down for the chief priest, people that are even older than the king bow before him. GEJ is looking for sympathy and faking meekiness doing that.
i wonder what could have happened if Obama was in that shoes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Musiwa13: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
Akingbola home town, one road.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by dave07(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
Iam even surprised this is just making frontpage, probably the mods didnt get enuf of their bashing companions to reply so far. At times I just wonder how some people find it so easy to abuse and make all manner of derogatory remark against people who are 1. old enough to be their Fathers, if not Grandfathers in a properly cultured African Society. 2. have contributed immensely to the growth and well being of the country, that even this mockers and co can never achieve just 10% of what this people have done in their entire life time and more importantly 3. Men of God who hav been serving God and are accountable to God. it is especially so dis-heartening that NL is now a forum where respected men of God are given unprintable names and ridiculed simply because manners-deficient individuals can hide behind Pen names and the internet to hurl insults they should have given to their parents back home. it so sad sad
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Musiwa13: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
Jihom Ibrahim home town, he was lucky they gave him 1 and quarter road, whaoo , who did jihom ibrahim get 1 and quarter road.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Musiwa13: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mike adenuga , see his home town.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Musiwa13: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ibru home town, one road.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Musiwa13: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
nduka obaigbena home town , one road ,   with all his connection. one road.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by dave07(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
There was a time when I stopped posting on NL because I saw in several cases a total disregard for decorum, respect and valuable intelligent contributions and fools are rather made to dominate Threads but I had to quickly send in a reply when I saw someone was about to be misled into heresy. And I think, it's time for sensible and intelligent folks to show all this Godless and NL rascals that enough is enough.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by safariman(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
quote enitan2002:

As a number one figure in a country, you've no right to bow in public for any humans whatsoever who they are. In our cultural settings, Kings are not even allowed to[b] bow down [/b] for the chief priest, people that are even older than the king bow before him. GEJ is looking for sympathy and faking meekiness doing that.

Obama was widely criticized for bowing to the Japanese Emperor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
safariman:

quote enitan2002:

As a number one figure in a country, you've no right to bow in public for any humans whatsoever who they are. In our cultural settings, Kings are not even allowed to[b] bow down [/b] for the chief priest, people that are even older than the king bow before him. GEJ is looking for sympathy and faking meekiness doing that.

Obama was widely criticized for bowing to the Japanese Emperor

yep, i agree with you on that, i was just trying to paint obama in GEJ's shoes, total kneeling down for someone, i guess that will cost his seat.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2010
Oh well. Political showmanship at its laughable best. Jonathan and his strategists know that the so-called 'Daddy GO' is well loved by a great number of brainwashed Nigerians. Therefore, making such a farcical show of 'submitting' to his supposed 'spiritual authority' would win him positive acclaim as in, "oh, he is so humble"; "he is a good man", "he is the kind of president we need" etc.

I don't know what kind of spiritual authority can be ascribed to a private-jet flying, convoy-moving hedonist. Whatever happened to the perpetually fasting and 'sack-clothes' wearing prophets of old (Elijah et al) who lived in mountains and caves and eschewed all forms of self-gratification and worldly comfort? Not to mention the colonial era white missionaries that suffered crazy self-denial, hardships and died of malaria while spreading the gospel. Those are the only types with genuine spiritual authority. Nonsense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Gekko(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
this is pathetic and reeks of desparation undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
The same mouth that prayed for OBJ, Akingbola, Ibori, IBru and other notorious thieves is at work again.

Praise the lord
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Rhino5dm: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2010
This clown again! Holy moses!
I hate it when cowards make mockery of thier god.

Kneeling down before a con man.

yeah! Welcome to the world of gods of men! . . . .
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by chosen04(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2010
dayokanu:

The same mouth that prayed for OBJ, Akingbola, Ibori, IBru and other notorious thieves is at work again.

Praise the lord

Did you read my mind? You just took the your post from my mouth.

. . . . .But you forgot that add that OBJ actually started deviating after Papa G.O prayed for him?

I wont be surprised if same deviation spirit is actually transfered to President JEGA.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by frankoko(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
God will deal with all of you that have become judges over a Man of God, its not your prerogative to say any thing especially negative, na wah oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
frankoko:

God will deal with all of you that have become judges over a Man of God, its not your prerogative to say any thing especially negative, na wah oh

Were you born daft or did you acquire it over time?

Is it a lie that the GOat Adejale performed the same type of Prayers for Gbega Daniels, OBJ, Ibori, Akingbola, Ibru and other notorious thieves?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by dave07(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
Let favor be shown to the wicked, yet will they not learn righteousness, in the land of the upright they will still deal wickedly
Hence there is no amount of reasoning or proof you can give to that will make many of those blaspheming to have a re-think

But these people mock and curse the things they do not understand. Like animals, they do whatever their instincts tell them, and they bring about their own destruction. 11 How terrible it will be for them! For they follow the evil example of Cain, who killed his brother. Like Balaam, they will do anything for money. And like Korah, they will perish because of their rebellion.

Because we serve a God on whose behalf, we are not permitted to take up the sword to fight and kill, For the sake of your servants who are severely maligned in judgement by people You have not given such rights to and for the sake of Millions who are constantly misinformed and led astray by ungodly threads on this forum, Lord Almighty Arise and Let every mocker on this forum know that you are God and You are the Lord who calls. So be it!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by MAURI: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
Is that for real?or just photoshopped?Will JEG be that naive to bow for an illusionist like adeboye?
It woun't surprise me if it's real, these clowns called leaders in Nigeria will go to any length to fool the average Nigerian. And the so-called men of God are not left out in the drama!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by MAURI: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2010
God will deal with all of you that have become judges over a Man of God,  its not your prerogative to say any thing especially negative,  na wah oh
Since when did you become the judge of who God will deal with? You sound like a real man of God!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by redsun(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2010
Jeg is a waanker,who won't make a good herdman talkless of directing d affairs of rational humans.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Netmanual(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2010
[size=28pt]Pls nairalanders, why is this man bribing delegates? Is that how to fight corruption? Is that how to win?[/size]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
Damn! This Jonathan guy self! eh!

When you think he is wising up, he will commit one heavy blunder that will set him back to square '0'! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Whosoever told him that he will win votes by publicly kneeling to a charlatan!  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Doesn't he know that the president of a country is far above any forces within that country??

Doesn't he know that once you become a president, your religion becomes your private in-room affair! why cant he invite the charlatan to his bedroom in aso rock to "prayer" for him.

Now he just lost all the Muslim votes! cry cry

When will this guy start using his no.6?

S-tu-pid! pheewww!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by swiftycool(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
It is somewhat disturbing what many of our "men of God" are doing these days. Years ago the evil Abacha ridiculed the christians by calling forth all pastors to Abuja to "pray for Nigeria", funny enough many pastors trooped to the Aso rock villa to participate in this after which they were given loaded ghana-must-go bags as gifts and their hearts compromised about Abacha trying to turn into a civilian president. We know of many great pastors who partook in this; and i say to u that money was blood money!

for many of our sons and daughters today have lost their identity, dignity, become robbers, love-peddlers, dupes, useless desperados and beggers even in foreign land due to the denial of basic needs by their Govt from a nation rich in resources. Such moneys collected by the aforementioned MOG were soiled with the blood of these sons and daughters of our soil.

Again some years back president OBJ was about having various unions with several well known "men of God" who wanted various favours and he even helped them build a temple (the ecumenical centre) these men unknowingly helped to get money siphoned for this mans personal sins and in a way were involved in unknowingly canvassing for this man to their congregations for the second term bid, because of these seemingly good works.

Now Goodluck has G.O laying his hands on him and proclaiming him a good man for the nation unknowingly canvassing for him as the choice for next election. G.O is highly respected by me but I hope this act was done by the instruction of the holy spirit and not due to human emmotions,

For the bible said in 1Thimoty 5:22 "Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure."
meaning an anointed man can defile his purity by this little act, if it is on a man with fraudulent intentions. I pray G.O knows what he is doing by this act, least he be a partaker of whatever evil this man might have in mind or bring unto Nigerians, as it is he is a partaker of OBJ's sins. I believe It would have been better if he stayed neutral
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by MeGaStReEt: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
May God Have mercy on us all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by natume: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
Love the humility of Goodluck
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by kellylil11: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
my 9ija people mtn free cal is here again very easy just dail *4581*the number u want to call#but u must crack ur line b4 he go work.meet any hacker or just call me and give me ur number make i do am for u.08168302466.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by natume: 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
Thread derailed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Prays For President Jonathan - Picture & Video by totorimi: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
Where is Tudor on this thread, can someone find her plzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari / Festus Keyamo Caught Sharing A Fake Video As Buhari Campaigns In Kano / Photos From The Service Of Songs For Dapo Ojora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.