Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York (6679 Views)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child In A Photoshoot.. / Nursing Mother Shows Off Her Boobs As She Breastfeeds Her Baby / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Tokotaya: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Woman ‘breastfeeds’ her lover in public transport in New York

Photo Caption: The couple carried on in a corner of the coach while other commuters minded their business.

New York, United States of America is living up to its billing as a city of brazen acts and surprises when a woman was captured in a subway train ‘breastfeeding’ her man.

The couple, sat at the back of a busy couch, were initially kissing until the lady pressed down her top, brought out one of her boobs and pressed the head of her man to it as fellow commuters minded their business.

One of her fellow passengers however brought out a phone to record the scene, but it did not deter them from carrying on.

See the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/09/01/woman-breastfeeds-her-lover-in-public-transport-in-new-york/

2 Shares

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by MatrixReloaded: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2022
damn high on Rn.
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol wetin be this?
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2022
What pleasure do men derive in sucking boobs since it’s not like you are actually sucking milk from it?

3 Likes

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by justicechichex: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Things that happen in this USA. I'd like to go there and see dem happen live.

2 Likes

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Tokotaya: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
What pleasure do men derive in sucking boobs since it’s not like you are actually sucking milk from it?

Haa! Which kind question be this? I guess you are a babe. That thing sweet die! Milk coming out sef, spoils the fun. Milk is not needed, nor wanted. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Tokotaya:

Haa! Which kind question be this? I guess you are a babe. That thing sweet die! Milk coming out sef, spoils the fun. Milk is not needed, nor wanted. grin grin
Since milk is not coming out and spoiling the fun, what then are you sucking? �‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2022
justicechichex:
Things that happen in this USA. I'd like to go there and see dem happen live.
Lol
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by EmiDon11: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
we enjoy the salty taste

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Freelane33(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Tokotaya:
Woman ‘breastfeeds’ her lover in public transport in New York

Photo Caption: The couple carried on in a corner of the coach while other commuters minded their business.

New York, United States of America is living up to its billing as a city of brazen acts and surprises when a woman was captured in a subway train ‘breastfeeding’ her man.

The couple, sat at the back of a busy couch, were initially kissing until the lady pressed down her top, brought out one of her boobs and pressed the head of her man to it as fellow commuters minded their business.

One of her fellow passengers however brought out a phone to record the scene, but it did not deter them from carrying on.

See the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/09/01/woman-breastfeeds-her-lover-in-public-transport-in-new-york/
Go sin no more baby
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by PerfectStranger(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Same pleasure women derive from sucking gbola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Angrygoat: 8:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Drug overdose
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by BeanmanX(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Na mad people full New York,,,those oyinbo and akatas no get shame before..
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by BigDawsNet: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Na normal thin...

Kissing, Smooching is normal in public as long as you not molesting
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by saintkeppy(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2022
It's milk flowing in the breast to feed him? undecided
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Oberhiri141(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Oyibo pple no get shame. No where dem no fit Bleep.
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Snapchat: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
EmiDon11:
we enjoy the salty taste

If it’s salty, I think she’s dirty.

1 Like

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by EmiDon11: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Snapchat:

If it’s salty, I think she’s dirty.

1 Like

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Until you are a male you will not know.
Mere looking at a perky breasts or nipples on top a transparent shirt without her putting on a bra is ecstasy not to talk of sucking it.

1 Like

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Na normal thin...

Kissing, Smooching is normal in public as long as you not molesting
I don't feel anything when I am making out with a very attractive woman in public.
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by lifenija: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na buhari cause am
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by BigDawsNet: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
I don't feel anything when I am making out with a very attractive woman in public.

Because you feel people are watching?

Yea I believe normal human being is not supposed to feel an inch... the mind is not concentrated on the feeling

1 Like

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Since milk is not coming out and spoiling the fun, what then are you sucking? �‍♀️

Na my area of specialization

I don't and I'm not a fan of sex,but u see kissing and especially sucking of boobs

Those small and pointed nipples, e dey swell my head

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Spy360(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Na my area of specialization

I don't and I'm not a fan of sex,but u see kissing and especially sucking of boobs

Those small and pointed nipples, e dey swell my head
Brah you dey bust my head,lol

1 Like

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by BanevsJoker(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Of course they are black.
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by HarlequinLekex: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Craziness of d highest order
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by fidel2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
This guyz are mentally deranged
Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nonexisting1: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
You are not a man so mind your fuccking business.

1 Like

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Patxyz: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
If Federal government set a competition for breast sucking eh I will bet no man, I repeat no man in Rivers State suck better than me. If you doubt me try and see. I don't know of other states but Rivers State I'm very sure of myself.

1 Like

Re: Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You are not a man so mind your fuccking business.
Anything Wrong if I want to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / . / Discuss ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.