Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified (47376 Views)

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Reference(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2020
I am not even worrked about the virus itself. A reknowned American Professor of Virology has said this pandemic will affect 70 percent of the world's population so I take comfort in the fact that it is a survivors game.

My worry and I have said it countless times is the economic cost to goverments, businesses and individuals. That is the great unknown.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Billygee2u: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2020
DavidEsq:
Useless ppl. When we were all screaming that u guys should place travel bans, u wr all saying the foreigners should quarantine themselves at home. Why are Nigerian leaders useless like this?
Where is Mr Liar Mohamed? They have used Nigerians life to play politics. They have pleased others and displeased Nigerians. Nigerians sorry. Those still supporting this wicked and barbaric government,pray that you and your family should not be wiped out soon
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by trutht828: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2020
leokid866:

Place travel bans on who? In a country that we are looking for money......they could have done better with their screenings at the ports but even you know no one would have signed for a travel ban.

Travel ban on affected countries is right thing to do. They shouldn't have allowed people from China, Italy, Iran and other affected countries to come here at all.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Lawgod247: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2020
Dottore:

How much does it cost for re-issuance of lost Certificate of Incorporation?
kindly visit our website and hit the link to chat on whatsapp or use our contact form. Visit www. Lawlab. Com. Ng or check my signature below. Thank you.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2020
leokid866:

You mean jona that never left abuja.....you didn't even mention the lady whow identified the virus and help curtail it, it is jona that was sharking Star and scratching his balls you are calling....lol
It is not good to die for Nigeria. People have short memory!!
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
Reference:
I am not even worrked about the virus itself. A reknowned American Professor of Virology has said this pandemic will affect 70 percent of the world's population so I take comfort in the fact that it is a survivors game.

My worry and I have said it countless times is the economic cost to goverments, businesses and individuals. That is the great unknown.
My thoughts too......Several world governments have begun setting aside stimulus packages to help curtail the economic fallout but even they are unsure how long they will have to keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Rocktation(f): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
Ahn ahn, why are nairalanders now complaining?

Shebi you all were asking for patient zero, so you can work to grab the 36 million naira Covid 19 bounty?

Well, there you go.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Gift2Love: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2020
leokid866:

You forget China is ground Zero.
well.. let's wait and see what happens in Nigeria with the virus. I hope it doesn't get worst.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by leokid866: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2020
trutht828:

Travel ban on affected countries is right thing to do. They shouldn't have allowed people from China, Italy, Iran and other affected countries to come here at all.
And what about the US, and the british? You do realize the virus is on every continent except Antarctica.....basically you asking to ban the whole world....
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by mvem(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2020
DavidEsq:
Useless ppl. When we were all screaming that u guys should place travel bans, u wr all saying the foreigners should quarantine themselves at home. Why are Nigerian leaders useless like this?
travel ban on which country?it is almost a pandemic and all most all countries have a case...US has it , UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Australia etc...will you ban all of them
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Bossnetwork: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2020
This Era of CORONAVIRUS AND LASSA FEVER

+ OTHER PUBLIC INFECTIONS

GO FOR SIT SAFE

Good for those that work in
*offices Restrooms
*Schools Restrooms
*Hostels Restrooms
*Hotel lodgment
*Church restrooms
*Market Restrooms
*Police Restrooms

BE SURE BEFORE YOU USE------------Be Safe

WhatsApp 0 8 1 7 5 2 4 6 4. 3 9

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2020
DavidEsq:
They don't care now,if this thing becomes pandemic in Nigeria, they will pack their family and leave shekinan
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Dottore: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Lawgod247:
kindly visit our website and hit the link to chat on whatsapp or use our contact form. Visit www. Lawlab. Com. Ng or check my signature below. Thank you.
. Simply give me an answer sir. Then I'd contact you and we deal if you are capable. Can't go through all those long process.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by mvem(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2020
trutht828:

what of US, they have cases to, UK , France, Germany, Australia etc...infact all most all countries have a case now because it is becoming a pandemic...so are you saying they should have banned all countries
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Iyiataata92: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Oh Lord, you said we should not lose hope. But for this kind situation, I no know how we no go lose hope with all this leaders we get. They allowed the man in and discovered after two whole days!!! If you can't identify him until two days how on earth can you identify people he's contacted and more people those contacted have contacted.
Lord where is our hope now please
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Malawian(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2020
When last did Ajala travel? I want him to go and bring it into Aso Rock

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Iyiataata92: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2020
Bossnetwork:
This Era of CORONAVIRUS AND LASSA FEVER
+ OTHER PUBLIC INFECTIONS
GO FOR SIT SAFE
Good for those that work in *offices Restrooms *Schools Restrooms *Hostels Restrooms *Hotel lodgment *Church restrooms *Market Restrooms *Police Restrooms
BE SURE BEFORE YOU USE------------Be Safe
WhatsApp 0 8 1 7 5 2 4 6 4. 3 9
Aswear pepole like you go use this corona chop well well
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2020
trutht828:

Absolutely! but Nigeria and Nigeria puts money first, Iran vice president have already caught the virus. Maybe buhari should be infected too. grin he would not survive it because he would not be allowed to come to the UK for treatment plus he is old his immune system is not strong anymore.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Coldie(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2020
Why not deport him back while there's still time?
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Iyiataata92: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
what of US, they have cases to, UK , France, Germany, Australia etc...infact all most all countries have a case now because it is becoming a pandemic...so are you saying they should have banned all countries
Yes. Them no go use their own spoil our own. They should stay their own and treat themselves treat themselves first before running to us
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Oh Lord, you said we should not lose hope. But for this kind situation, I no know how we no go lose hope with all this leaders we get. They allowed the man in and discovered after two whole days!!! If you can't identify him until two days how on earth can you identify people he's contacted and more people those contacted have contacted.
Lord where is our hope now please
the virus has already spread vastly to the point of no return and still spreading as we speak. Nigeria where people urinate, defecate and food vendors selling openly with people eating openly. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Trust Nigeria naa person don already send me one video like that, use of garlic to stop coronavirus spread.

The other time it was hot water and salt, bitterkola now garlic..

Social media bruhahahha
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Coldie:
Why not deport him back while there's still time?
it's a bit too late now.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Derrinclay:

They don't care now,if this thing becomes pandemic in Nigeria, they will pack their family and leave shekinan

And leave to where?
Which country will allow them in easily knowing that Nigeria has now been affected.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Kai nigeria if i were the president first thing is to find a site far from ppl and consttuct a huge facilite to use as isolation any person coming in would be fumigated on coming down from the fly and i will make sure all the face mask in the country first of give to each nd every citizen as much as i can cover nd then the remaining will be give to any one coming from n international flight nd then all those who came from the flight will be isolated in the facility if i see that the population of passengers are too much i will place a travel ban for like a month depending on when the previous passengers have been screened so as to make sure proper thorough examination are taken after the quaratine period is over all of them nd i mean all of them will be quaratined for a week more in a convert hotel then release nd i do not i repeat do not care what othee nations say so far as my citizens are safe i am safe

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2020
Derrinclay:

leave to where? the virus is everywhere, it's here in the UK and America.
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Adalasy: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=badboy92 post=87022201]

Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by virago(f): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2020
DavidEsq:

As long as people and goods still come into the country one way or another the virus can still spread , a travel ban may only reduce its entry but it may not stop it
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Tunex252(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2020
This thing works in the air. How are we not sure that other people in plane ain't affected
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Lawdis(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2020
I still don't understand what had prevented NPA to quarantine all the people coming into this country either by flight and through other means..

....and why is it always medicine after death in everything in this country
Re: Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2020
Reference:

It's not a pademic yet, it's only killed about 2800 people, last time there was a pandemic 50 million people was killed. so chill! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.