Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Please help, Where did I go wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help, Where did I go wrong? (2765 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2020
He is fine we both engage are you not following my thread?

Idontgiveafuck2:
. HOW ABOUT YOUR HIV GUY?
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Casalindaa:
He is fine we both engage are you not following my thread?

. NICE ONE. A BIG CONGRAT TO YOU GUYS.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
. NICE ONE. A BIG CONGRAT TO YOU GUYS.

Thanks
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Young03(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Iam having same issue with my gf

I have not called her for 3 days now ,not that I don't have airtime, I don't like calling people on phone, I prefer chat.

Him ignoring your messages is bad.

Some girls are dating themselves but the don't know.

Have you given him punna ?
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by grandstar(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:

Nigga legit blocked my brothers girlfriend on WhatsApp, but he doesn’t reply my messages, he just reads them and ignore me

Was she flirting with him?
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:

When you are done embarrassing yourself, let me know
next Time Be Very Sure Before You Open legs... It Can Be Very Sweet But try Control Yourself
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2020
grandstar:

Was she flirting with him?

She wanted to ask him, why he stopped calling me and why he started ignoring my messages
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
But you both never dated/court

We did
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:
Good day nairalanders
Please pardon my typo errors and I really need an advice. P.s I created another account to hide my identity.

So I met this guy last year, on my way back from where I went to get some stuff I was taking back to school, I was with my brothers girlfriend and this guy offered us a lift which we didn’t decline, he was with his friend. His friend was the owner of the car.
He dropped us off at my house and he collected my contact, and of course I didn’t hear from him for weeks, I couldn’t call because I wasn’t having his number and he only collected mine, so few weeks later he called and said he was very busy, he apologized for not calling back. We moved the convo further on whatsapp and we started chatting on WhatsApp and he asked me out...

I didn’t agree to him at first because he had bad communication skills (like he wasn’t the call type, he said he doesn’t like calling people because he felt he was disturbing them) but we were always chatting on WhatsApp. So I said yes to him, we went out more oftentimes on dates and all...To cut the long story short, suddenly he stopped messaging on WhatsApp, he doesn’t pick my calls, he ignores my messages on WhatsApp, and I just felt I was played by him..

Please guys how do I heal, because I already deleted his numbers from my phone, but the memory of him and the time we spent together still hurts me

Move on, sweetie. When a man loses interest in a lady, he develops cold feet.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Young03:
Iam having same issue with my gf

I have not called her for 3 days now ,not that I don't have airtime, I don't like calling people on phone, I prefer chat.

Him ignoring your messages is bad.

Some girls are dating themselves but the don't know.

Have you given him punna ?

No
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by madridguy(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2020
Then go to his house, office or workshop.

yamendiva:

We did
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2020
justnock:

Move on, sweetie. When a man loses interest in a lady, he develops cold feet.

Thanks cry
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by mascot87(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Maybe the guy don get corona virus & he his avoiding you so that he will not infect you. Lucky you girl undecided
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Yuneehk(f): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2020
Read the handwriting on the wall, girl. Man's gotten bored and tired and doesn't have the balls to tell you. I wouldn't even take him back IF at all he returns. Move on!
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Had a similar case
Dude came back and apologized
I just did as if am the only girl in this world grin angry

He might come back
And probably give u some excuses
Ignore it and walk away
Give yourself some self respect
You are a pearl
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Young03(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:

No

Don't disturb him

He will come back on his own
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by AfroKnight: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2020
Still don’t know why you think he played you?

Did you give him money or buy stuff for him? Did he swindle you in business or run away with your property?

Go and read your books. Nonsense.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Preshieben:
Had a similar case
Dude came back and apologized
I just did as if am the only girl in this world grin angry

He might come back
And probably give u some excuses
Ignore it and walk away
Give yourself some self respect
You are a pearl

Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
That guy is some1 like me, hardly call but i do whatsapp often.
Another thing is the guy must have fully examined you and you are not his spec.
but sis just move on ,belive me he will come back.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Phenomenal16(f): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
yamendiva:
Good day nairalanders
Please pardon my typo errors and I really need an advice. P.s I created another account to hide my identity.

So I met this guy last year, on my way back from where I went to get some stuff I was taking back to school, I was with my brothers girlfriend and this guy offered us a lift which we didn’t decline, he was with his friend. His friend was the owner of the car.
He dropped us off at my house and he collected my contact, and of course I didn’t hear from him for weeks, I couldn’t call because I wasn’t having his number and he only collected mine, so few weeks later he called and said he was very busy, he apologized for not calling back. We moved the convo further on whatsapp and we started chatting on WhatsApp and he asked me out...

I didn’t agree to him at first because he had bad communication skills (like he wasn’t the call type, he said he doesn’t like calling people because he felt he was disturbing them) but we were always chatting on WhatsApp. So I said yes to him, we went out more oftentimes on dates and all...To cut the long story short, suddenly he stopped messaging on WhatsApp, he doesn’t pick my calls, he ignores my messages on WhatsApp, and I just felt I was played by him..

Please guys how do I heal, because I already deleted his numbers from my phone, but the memory of him and the time we spent together still hurts me
..did he see d colour of ur pant?
Secondly did he define d relationship
Thirdly....maybe he lost interest
Or probably he av seen a new vibe
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Phenomenal16(f): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
25tolife:
That guy is some1 like me, hardly call but i do whatsapp often.

Another thing is the guy must have fully examined you and you are not his spec.

but sis just move on ,belive me he will come back.
...come back to someone not his spec
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by suaveBrother(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
... op is confused ...
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by czarr(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
The truth is that you probably started talking about your future together or about Babies or you wanted to meet his sisters or Family....

But he just wanted a booty call..... Maybe you asked him how many kids he would like to have, or what state he wants to settle down....

Or you want to introduce him to your friends or family...where you pestering him to go to church or save money?....

he probably likes you and may have even grown to love and marry you if you have been chill and let him push things forward himself....

That's assuming you did all or some of the things I mentioned here...

Men hate pressure. We like to feel in control and not pressurized to early in a relationship, it scares and confuses a guy, even if it's something he plans to do, he may begin to second guess it.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...come back to someone not his spec
the coming back is my own personal opinion.

first two are reasons why he might have left.
Re: Please help, Where did I go wrong? by yamendiva(f): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
czarr:
The truth is that you probably started talking about your future together or about Babies or you wanted to meet his sisters or Family....

But he just wanted a booty call..... Maybe you asked him how many kids he would like to have, or what state he wants to settle down....

Or you want to introduce him to your friends or family...where you pestering him to go to church or save money?....

he probably likes you and may have even grown to love and marry you if you have been chill and let him push things forward himself....

That's assuming you did all or some of the things I mentioned here...

Men hate pressure. We like to feel in control and not pressurized to early in a relationship, it scares and confuses a guy, even if it's something he plans to do, he may begin to second guess it.

None of that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: It Was Difficult Not Having Sex With Kiddwaya In Our First Night; Erica / I Have Never Had Sex With A Darkskin Girl In My Life / I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.