Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. (2645 Views)

"Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? / See The Number Of 'MENTIONS' I Got In Less Than 28hrs / Can Anybody Pls Tell Me Whats Happening Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Animegirl(f): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2022
I don't know what I did to this man. He comes under my mention, and say I'm a boy. Pls how do I block, him? I gave him the privilege to enter my pm but he refuse. Oya, tell me how you knew I'm a guy, this broke ass Redpiller, never repiled me.

Biggie2000, leave me alone pls. Stop the misgender. Is not funny anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:
I don't know what I did to this man. He comes under my mention, and say I'm a boy. Pls how do I block, him? I gave him the privilege to enter my pm but he refuse. Oya, tell me how you knew I'm a guy, this broke ass Redpiller, never repiled me.

Animegirl ignore the wannabe redpiller.. he's just being a boy..what happened to humiliating him..there is a special way you deal with those boys..

Ignore him..

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Animegirl(f): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Animegirl ignore the wannabe redpiller.. he's just being a boy..what happened to humiliating him..there is a special way you deal with those boys..

Ignore him..

I'm irritated already.

Thanks, I will ignore.
Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

I'm irritated already.

Thanks, I will ignore.
Since em say e no wan wise..you just leave him to keep displaying his lack of intelligence..

1 Like

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by siofra(f): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

That's how those idiot redpillers behave. They don't have sense. Their iq is in negatives.

Ignore him, he'll get tired. That's what they do, they try to bully female nairalanders here into deactivating their accounts. Don't let him get to you.

They'll call you kinds of things and names. They'll even say your profile picture is not your own or they'll say you have an alternate account.

The best thing to do is IGNORE THEM. They can't troll forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by siofra(f): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000 if you're in love with animegirl please pay her brideprice and stop seeking for her attention. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Biggie2000(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Oh no, a congregation of stupid rats and a boy pretending to be a girl thinking one guy will send him money. He wants me to send him PM, so he will say I'm one of the guys disturbing him or in his prison. The one directly above me is a mentally unstable sewer rat that creates monikers to reply and support herself on a faceless forum, whereas the other that created this thread is a scammer using a female moniker to disguise lol...I'm outta here mehn. Once again, Animegirlboy, you will not see 1 kobo from Nairaland, nobody will give you money. The tears of Nairaland scammers will forever be delicious to me, it's sweeter than Italian wine.

16 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000 post=109213248[s:
]Oh no, a congregation of stupid people and a boy pretending to be a girl thinking one guy will send him money...I'm outta here mehn[/s].
Shameless Bambino.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by fati2001(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

JUST IGNORE

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by fati2001(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
Biggie2000:
Oh no, a congregation of stupid rats and a boy pretending to be a girl thinking one guy will send him money. The one directly above me is a mentally unstable sewer rat that creates monikers to reply and support herself on a faceless forum, whereas the other is a scammer using a female moniker to disguise lol...I'm outta here mehn. Once again, Animegirl,you will not see 1 kobo from Nairaland, nobody will give you money. No more replies to this clowns.
[/s]

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF HE /SHE TRANSGENDER?

4 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Generalkaycee(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Una wahala too much for this nairaland.
You should ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Biggie2000(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
fati2001:
[s][/s]

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF HE /SHE TRANSGENDER?
In as much as I said I won't reply these clowns, I still decided to make an exception for one of my favorite clowns on Nairaland- you.
Firstly, I'm happy your grammar is improving, I even saw you using one big word recently with that your Je.o.n account. I was greatly impressed,because I no believe say u fit blow grammar for this life. I remember when it used to be difficult to read your comments due to several blunders. Your comments back then always gave us migraines. Not that you type sensible things on Nairaland, but I'm just happy your grammar and syntax is improving, although you still type nonsense. I salute your courage to constantly display st*p*d*ty on a faceless forum used by over 2 million people.
Lastly, Go and check the meaning of 'Transgender' with a dictionary or google. There's differences between a 'Transgender' and a man pretending to be a female on a faceless forum.
Bye bye, Fatima. My regards to your husband and kids.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by fati2001(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:

In as much as I said I won't reply these clowns, I still decided to make an exception for one of my favorite clowns on Nairaland- you.
Firstly, I'm happy your grammar is improving, I even saw you using one big word recently with that your Je.o.n account. I was greatly impressed,because I no believe say u fit blow grammar for this life. I remember when it used to be difficult to read your comments due to several blunders. Your comments back then always gave us migraines. Not that you type sensible things on Nairaland, but I'm just happy your grammar and syntax is improving, although you still type nonsense. I salute your courage to constantly display st*p*d*ty on a faceless forum used by over 2 million people.
Lastly, Go and check the meaning of 'Transgender' with a dictionary or google. Bye bye, Fatima. My regards to your husband.

STILL NOT UR BUSINESS IF ANYONE IS TRANSGENDER..

STOP CRYING YOU SILLY GROWN UP BABY AND FACE UR FRONT..

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Boogyman557: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

To BLAST ALL OF UNA LEFT LEG just de HUNGRY me

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Netflix don release new film
The name na ANIME VS. BIGGIE

Make we sit down watch the film.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Leiylau(f): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

he likes you sister animegirl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Leiylau(f): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:
Oh no, a congregation of stupid rats and a boy pretending to be a girl thinking one guy will send him money. He wants me to send him PM, so he will say I'm one of the guys disturbing him or in his prison. The one directly above me is a mentally unstable sewer rat that creates monikers to reply and support herself on a faceless forum, whereas the other that created this thread is a scammer using a female moniker to disguise lol...I'm outta here mehn. Once again, Animegirlboy, you will not see 1 kobo from Nairaland, nobody will give you money. The tears of Nairaland scammers will forever be delicious to me, it's sweeter than Italian wine.
Do you actually know her?

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Biggie2000(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Leiylau:
Do you actually know her him?
Yes, I know him. I busted him and one other scammer around the same time. If you've been on this forum for a while, then you'll know it's now easy to catch scammers disguising with female monikers, simply because they use Cliché formats now.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Biggie2000(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Leiylau:
he likes you sister animegirl.
I'm not gay. I can't be crushing on a dude that probably has more hair on his chest and balls than i do.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Ahmback(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:

I'm not gay. I can't be crushing on a dude that probably has more hair on his chest and balls than i do.
that is another new account created just some minutes ago....... damn.. Some lowlives are taking that piece of shit (fati2001 a.k.a jeon a.k.a siofra) serious

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Biggie2000(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ahmback:
that is another new account created just some minutes ago....... damn.. Some lowlives are taking that piece of shit (fati2001 a.k.a jeon a.k.a siofra) serious
grin I noticed that moniker,i just dey use one kind eye dey look am first
Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by NaijaCover(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Nicepoker(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:

Don't also forget about the recent useless one called Fernandez is back.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Biggie2000(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nicepoker:
Don't also forget about the recent useless one called Fernandez is back.
grin grin Her fist Fernandez moniker is banned, so she created this Fernandez is back moniker. Sio.f.ra is the one behind that moniker. She created that moniker to seem like a man that is against redpillers, so as to start some form of confusion. She's trying go use reverse psychology, but her reverse psychology sucks big time. Werey dey disguise grin
Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Animegirl(f): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Biggie2000:

Lol!!! The way you think you're right. Keep fooling yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Animegirl(f): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
siofra:
Biggie2000 if you're in love with animegirl please pay her brideprice and stop seeking for her attention. tongue

Godforbid bad thing. That broke ass, can't afford me o.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by fati2001(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
[s]
Ahmback:
[/s]

I HAVE NOTICED YOUR EXISTENCE BLACK DUDE.. SO JUST FORWARD WITH THE LITTLE FAME YOU GOT FROM THE ABOVE STATEMENT.

5 Likes

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Biggie2000(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

Godforbid bad thing. That broke ass, can't afford me o.
*yawn* Stale comeback.
Dear young man with hairy balls pretending to be a female, if you need money to buy hair removal cream or shaving stick to shave your hairy balls, then kindly ask so that we will give you.
Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by Biggie2000(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
fati2001:

STILL NOT UR BUSINESS IF ANYONE IS TRANSGENDER..

STOP CRYING YOU SILLY GROWN UP BABY AND FACE UR FRONT..
Are you normal? Who is talking about transgender here? Don't you know the meaning of Transgender?? How is a man disguising to be a female online a transgender? What's the correlation there? It's like you sniff gum before coming online.
Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by GerraMeh74(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol this gbas gbos no go quick end!!! Guy dey give them back to back!!! Do not allow all this hairy ball niggas hiding behind female moniker to rest! No peace for the wicked. Expose them all.

1 Like

Re: Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. by DrMrsFunmi(f): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ignore him..
and when they attack you now and clone your account you'll run to the mods.
you this jobless woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events / I'm A Guy, You Are Lady.. When I Tell You This What Do You Say ? / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.