Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship (2707 Views)

Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? / Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? / How To Differentiate Between Love And Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship by oreofemi(f): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2007
all nairaland members pictures for competetion and look for a boyfriend and a girlfriend.
Re: Friendship by omogenaija(f): 1:28am On Jun 03, 2007
so who's gonna start ?
Re: Friendship by PHEESAYOUR(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2007
ve' got a picture for Oreofemi. Though the image on it is yours anyway. But want to seek your permission before sending it to you. Should I? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Friendship by iice(f): 4:54am On Jun 04, 2007
*hisses*
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2007
I dont know the picture u ve got but let me see the pic first and if i dont like it i know how am going to delete it.
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2007
i think u should start ,then i can put mine or u should do that first omogenaija,or let me do it first.

Re: Friendship by adeyemi04(m): 9:11am On Jun 07, 2007
Oreofemi u look gorgeous.
Re: Friendship by McDoe(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2007
Wild Wild West!

My pics below. lol

Re: Friendship by sillyboy(m): 9:40am On Jun 07, 2007
myself and fekuti

Re: Friendship by McDoe(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2007
sillyboy:

myself and fekuti

You are synonymous with thy name; sillyboy. Saw ur pics, look like the barbarians.
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2007
Thankyou very much McDoe, i dont know what his problem is,maybe am his problem.
Re: Friendship by RuuDie(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Oreofemi,

u're pretty; but if i may ask, whats your aim 4 starting this thread ?
Re: Friendship by sillyboy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Oreofemi. Definately you are the latest of my challenges (not problems). Since everybody is saying you are pretty, let me too say so be be. YOU ARE PRETTY tongue
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
Shakes head
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2007
RuuDie:

@ Oreofemi,

u're pretty; but if i may ask, whats your aim 4 starting this thread ?

My aim is that i dont have a boyfriend ,but am not looking for one ,maybe i can get one in this place.
Re: Friendship by jhibola: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
oreofemi, can i go on a date with you??
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
Gbam, no wasting time brother. lol. grin grin grin
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2007
jhibola:

oreofemi, can i go on a date with you??
[/quote

i cant go out with you.
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
@jhiloba
ouch, i guess that must have hurt. grin
Re: Friendship by McDoe(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
oreofemi:

My aim is that i don't have a boyfriend ,but am not looking for one ,maybe i can get one in this place.

Don't look no further. I am the right guy. I love beautiful babes. Since I found you in this forum, my heart has been making me jigi jigi. I would love to meet you on planet O ; know what I mean?
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
Another one don come, grin grin grin grin
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
Nothing has come,infact id ont need a boyfriend anymore.i wanna stay fresh.
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2007
lol, interesting. the word FRESH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2007
its apride to be one.
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
ain't saying otherwise gal, it is a pride. grin grin grin grin
Re: Friendship by sillyboy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
(sings)The pretty babe is mine, mine, mine oh yes mine mine. (sings) cool
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2007
here comes the dreamer once again.
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2007
he is happy,i know why he is happy,and its not because of me.
Re: Friendship by sillyboy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Thonia Slim. Thought we've settled out? Na wa for you oo

Oreofemi sugar. Believe me am singing for you and only you.
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
hey ain't beefing you. i thought you had some sense of humor. guess i got it wrong.
Re: Friendship by MILITIA(f): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
@oreofemi

Now I can place the face with all the posts you have here on this board.  You have never been in love, you are not looking for a boyfriend, and you have your picture boldly on this web page ---if it is you for real---  I think you gat issues!  Not mad at you for you look sweet and cute.  But I think you are misguided and lack social skills! Do you have a mother? Ask her to teach you the what, where, when, which, and how to do things!

You want to stay fresh? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed  I am amazed at your utterances!  What are you selling?  Your mangos or groundnuts?  Do you parents know that your are on line here with poediphiles?  You do not look like you have graduated from high school or is it a picture of ya daughter?  I am baffled!

@Ruudie
Please ask oreofemi your question again?  This girl must be on some of my drugs! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided You are too young oh to start of from this deep end! Oreofemi - I advise you to go and re-take ya JAMB please! AND YOU GUYS ARE ENCOURAGING HER?  It would have been beta not to see her picture! No wonder I had the sneaky feeling I have been dealing with a child!  Infact, I am out! PEACE OUT! angry angry angry angry

@ Oga Seun!
PARENTAL CONTROLS PLEASE.  One of our daughters wan lost oh! Kai! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2007
ouch,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. / Girl Sleepin Around: Advice Needed / When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.