Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Friendship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship (2715 Views)

Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? / Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? / How To Differentiate Between Love And Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2007
I understand ,it comes like that when you feel you are brainless.
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2007
this is getting interesting.
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
If you think its getting interesting,then you should find your root, cos you are always where its not interesting.i cant people are looking for someone like you on nairaland.
Re: Friendship by sillyboy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hey people let's just have fun and be happy. no need for mud slinging.

@Thonia Slim. Believe me I got you joke and I was only trying to pep it up wink

@Oreofemi Sugar. You don't have to respond to insulting post you know. Just ignore them
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
@sillyboy
lol, grin

@orofemi
it all goes to prove your a child.i don't exchange abusive words, it gets you no where and proves nothing.
one thing you would have to learn. grin cool
Re: Friendship by McDoe(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2007
oreofemi, wetin I do you. Just respond to my advances na. You are too beautiful for me to leave. Can't think of it. Pls I am waitiiiinnng.
Re: Friendship by MILITIA(f): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
@oreofemi
Are you talking to me? "brainless" ke?  Don't go an pass WEAC abi na JAMB--Masquerading that you are here in America!  American teenagers are too high tech for your childish utterances.  You cannot even write more than one line unless is how to suck a hot dog!  Shameful gururu seller like you! I don't know who gave you computer! Now I know what you are, I will avoid your de-sex-tive postings and topics in the future. Please do not think of changing ya name for we know what your brain looks and smells like!

LOL grin  I do not even know what brought me to this side of this web page.  You deceived us with your friendship poster and to find out you have "goods" for sale! Does this look like a prostitution ring?  Do you see any normal person post their picture here?  You can now insult me now!  Omigosh!  Hear yourself!  You do not even have the brains of my 2 yr old, not to talk of my 5 yr old.  Liar!  "You do not have a boyfriend and you are not looking for one"   when you have been carrying BABANLA joysticks greater than that of my great-grand fathers', how won't you insult your elders!  I'm I shocked? --- Oh gosh no! If I had a daughter like you I for don sell am tey tey into sex slavery for Togo where you belong! Nigeria don spoil finish! And una dey curse america for poor moral values!

@sillyboy!
Sure this one is definitely yours!  Enjoy!  I am not into "peoediphilia"! Have fun oh!  I dey go! I like to interact with mature adults not juvenile "kpoms" who do not even know when their periods are going to start or stop!
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
i no know wetin i go reply you.
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2007
i think i should stop acting like a kid ,sillyboy,but people make you do that.
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2007
No need making excuses saying people make you act like a kid. YOUR SIMPLY A KID. period cool
Re: Friendship by sillyboy(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
Militant oh sorry Militia grin. Common just let everything be.

Oreofemi Sugar. It's okay. just be good and ignore 'em all. There is no point making people get you mad.

Thonia Slim. Hey pal never you disturb my Sugar again angry grin
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2007
@sillyboy
hey ain't disturbing anyone wink. i was simply catching my fun on NL, and she felt she can talk anyhow she likes to people. cool
Re: Friendship by MILITIA(f): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2007
Where she go?    I talk am!  I'm papa don catch am!  Imagine! shocked  Don't log out oh!  Stay here and sell your aki and paw paws! Long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! angry Stay here let me call DFACS on your parents! Nonsense!
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2007
LMAO, grin
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
HELOO

you think i have time for all this ,i dont have time,i wish i can do this all day long, its my 16 years old brother i can say he has time for these. ashole
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2007
you act like someone that does not belong in the world.pls it will be my plesure if you can go to another planet.
Re: Friendship by MILITIA(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2007
Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!Na only "ashole" grin ash-tray nko? Illiterate!
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2007
@orofemi
you see what i say. your still a kid grin, who can't control they way she talks. you got a long way to go. sister. cool and what does planet got to do with it. its so funny. anyway, you can keep displaying your ignorance here baby. but i got no time for shit like this. bye bye, grin am out of here
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
you dont have to hiss , just say something.dumbass
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
you dont have to hiss , just say something.dumbass
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2007
who the Bleep is ur sister, , and i think you behave like a kid sometimes whenever you are talking with a kid like you.
Re: Friendship by jhibola: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2007
how old are u cos u sound like a 16 year old girl grin cheesy
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
Am 23 ,and i think you sound like a baby too , by asking how old.
Re: Friendship by MILITIA(f): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
Omoge "oreocookie" na only ya illiterate behind dey here oh!  Where are all your lover boys? tongue MUGU!
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
go and sleep ashole and let the person am talking to reply me.motherfucker.
Re: Friendship by jhibola: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
hayyy plz dont talk in that deity language, any way am just 20
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2007
ok , am not trying to get back to you.
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
Am really sorry if am rude to you guys,all i want you to know is that am not a kid.23 is not a kid.
Re: Friendship by lakers: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2007
just observing.
Re: Friendship by 3dhunter(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2007
at 23, not a kid, only an overgrown baby
Re: Friendship by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2007
ouch, grin
Re: Friendship by oreofemi(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

ouch, grin

what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In Love With A Girl But She Hates Me=help! / If I Die On Top Of Woman. Will I Go To Heaven Or Hell. / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Call Their Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.