Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36605 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gwafaeziokwu: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Moderate your lie bro. Onitsha in total is just 52kmsq. Add all those ones you mention still not up to Akure south alone, talkless of Ibadan. I hate lies

According to NBS 2011 publication Onitsha north is 305kmsqaure, Onitsha south 196kmsqaure. Making a total of 501km square for Onitsha mainland.

By the time you add Obosi, iyiowa odekpe,Mkpor, Oba, Ogidi, Nkwelle and Co I wonder

7 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by adoboy04(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
catoluy:
I never knew Onitsha was this developed. The problem with Nigeria is afonjas are naturally very deceptive; they can deceive you to believe that Ibadan is developed. Look at the nonsense of a city like Timbuktu mud houses in 1200 BC
look at this mumu, when you want to show city, you only show new area. don't forget that only Ibadan can take on aba, Onitsha and owerri in the east.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:
[s]
Last time you checked in Oduduwa book of propaganda, below is reliable and recent from National bureau of statistics [/s]
Ogun state GDP is about $10billion while anambra is about $6billion
The figures given here is even nominal GDP,not real GDP.
Moreover,I thought you Igbos always say Nigerian statistics are unreliable sad
Oh,I made a mistake,Ibadan is in Oyo state not Ogun state
Oyo state GDP is even more than two times anambra's grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

According to NBS 2011 publication Onitsha north is 305kmsqaure, Onitsha south 196kmsqaure. Making a total of 501km square for Onitsha mainland.

By the time you add Obosi, iyiowa odekpe,Mkpor, Oba, Ogidi, Nkwelle and Co I wonder
r u 4 real?? 501km??
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by gwafaeziokwu: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:
r u 4 real?? 501km??

People like to spread falsehood as fact. That up there is the real figure according to NBS.

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Haywhysat: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:
r u 4 real?? 501km??
even Ife in osun state wey small self na 1700km self, 500km is still small
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:
Ibadan

So the thread specifically stated 'Aerial view' please take note
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

Gham.

Heard you can even travel/tour the whole east within an hour. grin

Just imagine that shocked
Lmao

When next I'm in awka, I would love to host you in my place, it seems you've not travelled much..

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Haywhysat:
even Ife in osun state wey small self na 1700km self, 500km is still small
but development and economic strength ain't measured by kmsq

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

When next I'm in awka, I would love to host you in my place, it seems you've not travelled much..

Says who? Come to Lagos I wouldn't mind hosting you as well. grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

Says who? Come to Lagos I wouldn't mind hosting you as well. grin

The former Federal Capital? Ok..

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:

The former Federal Capital? Ok..

Yes, former. grin but now a self sufficient state that not even the new capital can compete with or the whole of ibo land. cool

Jah bless SW

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Lol, wonder what will happen if ero, Ijare, elizade town is added to Akure south alone. Akure south minus those town and oda town still bigger than the whole onisha
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:
r u 4 real?? 501km??
Kikikiki, let him keep deceiving themselves. They should keep adding all anambra grin
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
Kikikiki, let him keep deceiving themselves. They should keep adding all anambra grin
lol... but onitsha is developed shaaa. it's a build up city
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
Lol, wonder what will happen if ero, Ijare, elizade town is added to Akure south alone. Akure south minus those town and oda town still bigger than the whole onisha
Seriously you are very Ignorant, funny how you are comparing Akure to Onitsha, Akure Onitsha market feed, serious you really need to leave your enclave, Onitsha metro doesn't end in Onitsha North and South, Obosi alone is more populated than Onitsha, Obosi has the highest voting strength in Anambra State, Onitsha metro covers Onitsha, Ogbaru, Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Oba, Ogbunike, Nkwelle, Nsugbe, Umunya etc, that's why many of you are ignorants, except those that have visited, you only measure Onitsha forgetting the subs

7 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:
Developed ke, when did African nation turn to developed
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:

Even the whole of Nigeria is termed ' developing country " not developed.

Most of you lot abused the word ' developed '.

And what most of you south Easterner call " developed ' is not. Building 6 story buildings, bungalows, etc is what most of you consider development or infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

And what most of you south Easterner call " developed ' is not. Building 6 story buildings, bungalows, etc is what most of you consider development or infrastructure.
according to Nigerian standard at this point,, I'd say onitsha is developed

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
Developed ke, when did African nation turn to developed
lol...... according to Nigerian standard of development.. haba
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

This is Ogbaru industrial area, hardly see residential home around here, this is Onitsha sub, Ogbaru is another local government now part of Onitsha metropolis

8 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is Obosi in Idemili North local government now part of Onitsha metropolis

6 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

This is Ogbaru industrial area, hardly see residential home around here, this is Onitsha sub, Ogbaru is another local government now part of Onitsha metropolis

Every state in Nigeria has it an industrial area you just have to be selective in your random picture to portray them.

I lie? But thank God, it's an unfortunate individual like you are not given the power to establish which state is or is not developed. shocked cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:
according to Nigerian standard at this point,, I'd say Onitsha is developed

Chiisooooos

Dude, you are still talking, yapping and exposing your self the more. grin

By the way, who conducted the stat, developed? grin

Pls. Don't trail the path that anambra2son often toll lest you shoot yourself on the foot. grin

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

Chiisooooos

Dude, you are still talking, yapping and exposing your self the more. grin

By the way, who conducted the stat, developed? grin

Pls. Don't trail the path that anambra2son often toll lest you shoot yourself on the foot. grin
I don't say what I not sure of. I have visited Onitsha and Ibadan too. both cities are developed according to Nigerian standard at this point. Ibadan has infrastructures than onitsha. but in Economy Onitsha has it over Ibadan..

Ibadan is a state capital, while onitsha isn't. so Oyo govt would invest more on infrastructural development in Ibadan..
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

This is Nkwelle in Oyi Local Government now part of Onitsha metropolis

7 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:
I don't say what I not sure of. I have visited Onitsha and Ibadan too. both cities are developed according to Nigerian standard at this point. Ibadan has infrastructures than onitsha. but in Economy Onitsha has it over Ibadan..

Ibadan is a state capital, while onitsha isn't. so Oyo govt would invest more on infrastructural development in Ibadan..
Ibadan is the only city in Oyo state and the state capital, Onitsha is commercial and industrial city same as Nnewi, Awka is the capital of Anambra with more infrastructures so you judge holistically

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is Onitsha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Iamgrey5(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:

You are probably the most honest writer here

Ibadan has better infrastructure than Onisha but Onisha has more industrial activities than ibadan being the industrial headquarters of the Eastern region.

The industrial headquarters of the west lies within Ogun and Lagos.

Although ibadan still has a lot of middle scale and Agro allied industries.

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by myobjective: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kemz77:
Ibadan

This is not Ibadan but Abeokuta
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Grgton:

Dude! Nigeria as a whole is a developing country. Stop abusing the word, ' developed " instead use the word " developing '. I don tire lecturing on this abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

This is Nkwelle in Oyi Local Government now part of Onitsha metropolis

Baba foto cheesy

...Since 2009 grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.