Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36632 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

Gham.

Heard you can even travel/tour the whole east within an hour. grin

Just imagine that shocked
Lmao

You mean it?? cheesy

1hr

Even in Ibadan only, you can spend almost two hours
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Enugu is regional head, just like Ibadan to West, Kaduna to North West,

Did I ask for your explanation? grin

The thread is there for all to see; Enugu is the only pride of the east. You anambra folks are just noise makers, abeg. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Unbiased1: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:
How many malls does onisha has??

Ventura mall

Heritage mall

Jericho mall

Palms mall

Your pics are good but pls stop posting computer CAD pictures, post only real pics to make this thread worth it. Your picture of Jericho mall is fake, post the real one cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

You mean it?? cheesy

1hr

Even in Ibadan only, you can spend almost two hours

Google, my brother, and see for yourself.

Can you imagine that? Less than one hour ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Unbiased1: 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

Gham.

Heard you can even travel/tour the whole east within an hour. grin

Just imagine that shocked
Lmao

Illiteracy and Ignorance combined in one being cry cry cry
I dey pity your life cry cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

Illiteracy and Ignorance combined in one being cry cry cry
I dey pity your life cry cry

Is it my fault that you refused to learn and grow.

What's my concern about whether you are educated or not?

Lmao. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

Your pics are good but pls stop posting computer CAD pictures, post only real pics to make this thread worth it. Your picture of Jericho mall is fake, post the real one cool cool

Villagers everywhere. The fact that that looked uncommon to you shows that there is no such infrastructure standard in yaa village.

Let me help him, and cure your ignorant as well!

https://www.nairaland.com/3213004/photos-ibadan-more-developed-than

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Unbiased1: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

Villagers everywhere. The fact that that looked uncommon to you shows that there is no such infrastructure standard in yaa village.

Let me help him, and cure your ignorant as well!

https://www.nairaland.com/3213004/photos-ibadan-more-developed-than

tongue

The picture is a CAD picture not that of the real building.

9 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

The picture is a CAD picture not that of the real building.

According to you.

I have provided another link to feed your eyes on.

Anyway, as the saying goes ;

You can't wake up a man that fake his sleep.
What's my own if you agree or not? Na ya headache and ego now, at stake. grin

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by horsepower102: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Aerial view of Onitsha Mega City

Not individual houses or neighborhoods as some like to show of their cities

12 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by chukwunedum150(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:
Anambra State
the first and second pics is umuchukwu not onitsha
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

Google, my brother, and see for yourself.

Can you imagine that? Less than one hour ooo cheesy

Don't mind that igbo Muslim quoting you...

Imagine? Less than one hour?? grin. Common Osogbo to Ondo is more than 1hr

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
sreamsense:
Op is very funny Land mass of Onitsha alone is 52 km square while Ibadan alone (not Oyo state) is 3,080 km² . About 3,028km2 gap between the two cities! Because Onitsha is very small, a local government in Ibadan is bigger than entire Onitsha city, houses are compacted and mostly built as storey buildings in Onitsha. Onitsha is under developed based on allocation + year of existence on small land. But Ibadan is very big, beautiful storey buildings are scattered. When you stand somewhere snapping ibadan, you are only snapping the part you see. You can't see or cover entire part because of size. You only snapped old part of Ibadan, but fail to capture emerging areas
Anambra is second-most densely populated state in Nigeria after Lagos, urbanisation doesn't end in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi, Onitsha has expanded to many towns and LGs, same with Awka and Nnewi for example the picture the OP posted isn't Onitsha, it's Obosi, Obosi is in Idemili local government, it's now part of Onitsha metropolis, Onitsha metropolis covers Onitsha North and South, Obosi, Nkpor, Ogidi, Ogbaru, Oba, Nkwelle, Umunya, Nzugbe and Ogbunike, this is just Onitsha metropolis Awka and Nnewi are there, the picture the OP posted is not Onitsha it's Obosi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

Hope this has cleared your ignorance, you this igbo Muslim

Cc: Totit

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
-

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
From Onitsha to Umuaya is 18.3km

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

That dude is incurable tho.

I swaaar cool

I really I can't help his lack of education like he assumed at one of his mentions.

The thing is even claiming to be enlightened.

Like seriously?
WTF. grin aba villagers everywhere. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind that igbo Muslim quoting you...[b]

Imagine? Less than one hour?? grin. Common Osogbo to Ondo is more than 1hr

Heard tho, ibo Muslims are friendly sha grin

He must be one of those jews ojare cool

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

It's not by numbers of mall, mall doesn't measure economy, Anambra host the biggest market in West Africa, Oyo is far below Anambra in economy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

It's not by numbers of mall, mall doesn't measure economy, Anambra host the biggest market in West Africa, Oyo is far below Anambra in economy

You this man, again with your 5-year-old stats grin

Seriously, you still do this?

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

At the bolded, actually it does.

It's called purchasing power, dude.

If according to you it's the case oshodo ya all play and look down upon would not lead anambra in poverty index stats.

And what is GDP by the way? It only shows the strength of the gov to collate and calculate some certain figures or stats. grin

Forget that 5yearold stats ojare and let's see the poverty index abeg tongue

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
-

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

At the bolded, actually it does.

It's called purchasing power, dude.

If according to you it's the case oshodo ya all play and look down upon would not lead anambra in poverty index stats.

And what is GDP by the way? It only shows the strength of the gov to collate and calculate some certain figures or stats. grin

Forget that 5yearold stats ojare and let's see the poverty index abeg tongue
I should forget GDP because it didn't favor you and you believe poverty index , so mall now measures economy and you are dumb to know that Anambra markets feed many markets in Nigeria, and this is markets that are controlled by indegenous unlike the malls that are owned by foreigners, the statistics was released last year by NBS, and it's the most recent GDP, even in poverty index Anambra is second lowest in Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Una Don come with your stats..

I laugh in dugbe market cheesy and agbeni market

Wait first, how many market(s) do you have in the whole Anambra
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
These two tribes again?

When will they become mature?

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

List of major markets in Anambra

1. Main market Onitsha (biggest market in west Africa)
2. Bridge head market Onitsha
3. Marine modern market Onitsha
4. Ose Okwudu market Onitsha
5. International electronics market Onitsha
6. Relief market Onitsha
7. Computers and phones market Okwe st Onitsha
8. Iweka electro market Onitsha
9. Ochanja market Onitsha
10. Pharmaceutical market Onitsha
11. Textile market Onitsha
12. Stockfish market Onitsha
13. Upholstery market Onitsha
14. Ogboefere market Onitsha
15. Ogbaru market
16. Electro parts market Obosi
17. Auto parts market Obosi (mgbuka Obosi)
18. Auto new parts market Nkpor
19. New tyres market Onitsha
20. Nkpor market(Afor Nkpor)
21. Old part market Nkpor
22. International Building materials market Ogidi (biggest building material in Nigeria)
23. Bakery materials market Ogidi
24. Plastics market Ogbunike
25. Nnewi Auto parts (biggest auto parts in Nigeria)
26. Nkwo Nnewi market
27. Ekwulobia market
28. Awka main market (Eke Awka)
29. Timber market Umuopku Awka
30. Building material market Awka (Odera market)
31. Iheala market

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by rdokoye: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

I should forget GDP because it didn't favor you and you believe poverty index , so mall now measures economy and you are dumb to know that Anambra markets feed many markets in Nigeria, and this is markets that are controlled by indegenous unlike the malls that are owned by foreigners, the statistics were released last year by NBS, and it's the most recent GDP, even in poverty index Anambra is second lowest in Nigeria

Nope. I wouldn't and didn't say that.

I only replied you according to your limited logic grin

Can't you see, or reason for yourself for earth's sake?

By the way, you are blowing so much lies here already, typical of you tho.

WTF is the bolded doing in your mention, and Anambra market being the largest in West Africa?

Lmao

Alhambra, second in poverty index? You must think you are chatting with your anambra brothers, or one novice, abi? grin

Typical of you. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

That dude, I call him, figuremania grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by iluvdonjazzy: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
So Ibadan is this beautiful while people are there shouting brown roof brown roof.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / Tinubu Misled Yorubas Into Political Slavery – Sen Okurounmu / Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.