Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36630 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

List of major markets in Anambra

1. Main market Onitsha (biggest market in west Africa)
2. Bridge head market Onitsha
3. Marine modern market Onitsha
4. Ose Okwudu market Onitsha
5. International electronics market Onitsha
6. Relief market Onitsha
7. Computers and phones market Okwe st Onitsha
8. Iweka electro market Onitsha
9. Ochanja market Onitsha
10. Pharmaceutical market Onitsha
11. Textile market Onitsha
12. Stockfish market Onitsha
13. Upholstery market Onitsha
14. Ogboefere market Onitsha
15. Ogbaru market
16. Electro parts market Obosi
17. Auto parts market Obosi (mgbuka Obosi)
18. Auto new parts market Nkpor
19. New tyres market Onitsha
20. Nkpor market(Afor Nkpor)
21. Old part market Nkpor
22. International Building materials market Ogidi (biggest building material in Nigeria)
23. Bakery materials market Ogidi
24. Plastics market Ogbunike
25. Nnewi Auto parts (biggest auto parts in Nigeria)
26. Nkwo Nnewi market
27. Ekwulobia market
28. Awka main market (Eke Awka)
29. Timber market Umuopku Awka
30. Building material market Awka (Odera market)
31. Iheala market

lol, all these 2km markets that can be consumed by 5 of Ibadan markets only..

10 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
So Ibadan is this beautiful while people are there shouting brown roof brown roof.

Ibadan is very big.. You can travel 2hrs within Ibadan...
And you can get lost.
In fact, you'll get lost if you didn't ask for way...
Even there is a limit where some mini bus, Bikes can go. Because of distance...

Those pictures you see on internet are the old pictures of Ibadan, tho we have some areas that are still filled with brown roofs..

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

lol, all these 2km markets that can be consumed by 5 of Ibadan markets only..

Try and leave any sort of brown roof for few days.

Nothing dey Ibadan , na just bungalow with brown roofs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Try and leave any sort of brown roof for few days.

Nothing dey Ibadan , na just bungalow with brown roofs.

Nothing dey Ibadan and your corpers are not planning to leave when they've done with service..

They were even happy because things are just cheap over here in SW...

Everything is affordable.

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
The biggest market in Africa ;

https://www.legit.ng/1154853-the-biggest-market-africa.html

Note; ghana market which happened to be at number 5 is located in West Africa. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2020

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Just imagine the dilapidated rubbish you just posted and you call this city
it's beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Nothing dey Ibadan and your corpers are not planning to leave when they've done with service..

They were even happy because things are just cheap over here in SW...

Everything is affordable.

Not only corpers but cupers..

Lagos-Ibadan express analogy.

7 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Sammy07: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Not only corpers but cupers..

Lagos-Ibadan express analogy.

lol, you can't relate cos you ain't here...

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by rdokoye: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Just imagine the dilapidated rubbish you just posted and you call this city

I'm from Anambra.
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:

lol, you can't relate cos you ain't here...

There is nothing to relate coz I hv been to virtually all SW states.
I used to say it here that I am not the picture type.

If I am that picture , the pics from west I will be dropping here even you will feel bad...

I only engage in arguments but I m not that pics dropping person.

So you can continue your Lagos-Ibadan express news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2020

Ibadan is world leading slum city

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
Unbiased1:

You guys have started this landmass trash you all always write. Do you know the 52KM you are taking about as the landmass of Onitsha does not cover Nkpor and Obosi areas? Onitsha has a total urban spread of 1,969 sqkm which includes Nkpor and Obosi. This information is even available for everyone to see on Wikipedia but, your bigotry will always blind your eyes when it comes to seeing good things from and about the east.
[/s]Moderate your lie bro. Onitsha in total is just 52kmsq. Add all those ones you mention still not up to Akure south alone, talkless of Ibadan. I hate lies

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sammy07:
How many malls does onisha has??

Ventura mall

Heritage mall

Jericho mall

Palms mall
Lol, nice one
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Moderate your lie bro. Onitsha in total is just 52kmsq. Add all those ones you mention still not up to Akure south alone, talkless of Ibadan. I hate lies

Don't mind them. That's how they go about uploading 50s pictures of Ibadan.

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:
Heard Enugu is the pride of the East and not anambra as some people wants us to believe tho grin
E weak me
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
I don't have time to be uploading pictures about since I am not jobless like some people.

Now, this is Ibadan ;

https://www.nairaland.com/3213004/photos-ibadan-more-developed-than

Forget all the lies and hatred induced propaganda's images cool

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:
I don't have time to be uploading pictures about since I am not jobless like some people.

Now, this is Ibadan ;

https://www.nairaland.com/3213004/photos-ibadan-more-developed-than

Forget all the lies and hatred induced propaganda's images cool

Ibadan is hellhole..
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Another one grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3941777/ibadan-pictures-development-fastest-growing

This is what haters won't show you, rather, they go about uploading Ibadan of the 50s.
grin

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ibadan is hellhole..

Ok. You conducted the stats. Ya headache. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Last time I checked,ogun state GDP is like twice that of anambra

2 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is world leading slum city
Sorry bro, World health organizations does not agree with you. They saw Ibadan before they shamed and named your 3 so called cities of which onitsha is no 1.

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is nothing to relate coz I hv been to virtually all SW states.
I used to say it here that I am not the picture type.

If I am that picture , the pics from west I will be dropping here even you will feel bad...

I only engage in arguments but I m not that pics dropping person.

So you can continue your Lagos-Ibadan express news.
You can only deceive yourself and your fellow, no us here. Name any state in the East I have not been to. I just laugh when you hype yourself.

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

Your pics are good but pls stop posting computer CAD pictures, post only real pics to make this thread worth it. Your picture of Jericho mall is fake, post the real one cool cool
Lol, when inferiority complex is making this one think he's posting CAD pictures kikikiki
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Moderate your lie bro. Onitsha in total is just 52kmsq. Add all those ones you mention still not up to Akure south alone, talkless of Ibadan. I hate lies
We are in global village you can measure Onitsha to Umuaya with Google satellite map, Onitsha is now part of Onitsha metropolis, Onitsha doesn't end in Onitsha South and North

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by totit: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gabriel004:
Sorry bro, World health organizations does not agree with you. They saw Ibadan before they shamed and named your 3 so called cities of which onitsha is no 1.

Meeeen!

Oil dey your brain. I love how you deal with those liars silently and strategically without a drop of sweat grin cool shocked

5 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Unbiased1:

The picture is a CAD picture not that of the real building.
Lol, onitsha village boy kikiki

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
totit:

Meeeen!

Oil dey your brain. I love how you deal with those liars silently and strategically without a drop of sweat grin cool shocked
Bro, I deal with fact.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Anambralstson: 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Last time I checked,ogun state GDP is like twice that of anambra
Last time you checked in Oduduwa book of propaganda, below is reliable and recent from National bureau of statistics

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

We are in global village you can measure Onitsha to Umuaya with Google satellite map, Onitsha is now part of Onitsha metropolis, Onitsha doesn't end in Onitsha South and North
Compare that with Ibadan alone bro. If onitsha doesn't end in onitsha north and south, where does it end then. Is it inside water it ends lol. Oga stop deceiving yourself. The whole onitsha, whether north, south or anywhere is just 52km. A tiny part of of Ondo town. Not even up to oda town in Akure. Onitsha not even up to ijoka in Akure south.

3 Likes

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Gabriel004: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anambralstson:

Last time you checked in Oduduwa book of propaganda, below is reliable and recent from National bureau of statistics
Lol, so GDP and igr is the same Kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) / Fashola At Nnamdi Azikiwe's Burial Site In Onitsha (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.