Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities (36613 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2020
Ogun dem get plenty cheap lands at their disposal
Dat place would be good for investment. I am eyeing dat place sha
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by maynation(f): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:
and you believed that.... Even Lagos that is smallest state can you tour the whole state in an hour....

Make una dey get sense naaa
No make we no get sense.
Oyo state is just 1000kmsquare lesser than the entire southeast by land mass.
I blame people who waste time arguing with you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2020
maynation:

No make we no get sense.
Oyo state is just 1000kmsquare lesser than the entire southeast by land mass.
I blame people who waste time arguing with you guys.
is that so... Making it big for nothing

Sudan is bigger than Luxembourg, yet Luxembourg is better than Sudan

Oya bring another excuse
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Ritchiee:

Are they fighting in Abia ? Can we have the location of IDP? Lagos ibadan expressway news
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Ritchiee:

Audio buying while your generations are gnashing their teeth in poverty and finding ways to run to Yorubaland grin

Igboland is one massive IDP camp.Ask Obiano. grin

Common sense

Are they fighting in these states
So if Germany has assylum for refugees it means Germany is poor

Yoruba education is questionable!
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Ritchiee: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Common sense

Are they fighting in these states
So if Germany has assylum for refugees it means Germany is poor

Yoruba education is questionable!

Go and ask your governors as your people line up to escape to Yorubaland.

SE is one massive IDP camp.

Look at poverty,chai grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by maynation(f): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:
is that so... Making it big for nothing

Sudan is bigger than Luxembourg, yet Luxembourg is better than Sudan

Oya bring another excuse
This is one of the many reasons I don't engage people like you on this platform.
What has the cheap point you made up there got to do with my being able to tour the entire South east in less than 1 hour?
If you want to be engaged then stop coming up with unrelated terms.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Amotekun777: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Anambralstson:
More

Yet.. all Okoro Savages wan die on top Yoruba land. Awon were olofo. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2020
[b]quote author=AmuDimpka post=87536412]

LoL..... Let me see it replicated in ogun, oyo and other local Yoruba Hamlets.... The Yoruba villages I know are backward period and cities like 16th century[/quote]

They are kidnapping una people anyhow this happened yesterday

In a telephone chat with Vanguard, the husband of one of the kidnapped victims, Mr. Kitolu Biola Olukotun, confirmed that the abductors were six in number, including three Fulani herders.

Olukotun said: “My wife and sister-in-law went to the farm in the afternoon on Monday. Suddenly, the kidnappers emerged from the bush. According to one of my boys on the farm, they were six in number.

“Three of them were Fulani while the remaining three were Yoruba. One of them carried an AK 47 rifle which they shot sporadically. They shot at the tyre of the vehicle and also fired a shot at the driver of our customers.

“The one with the rifle was dressed in military camouflage. They ransacked the vehicle probably looking for something. After that, they marched my wife and the sister-in-law through the bush path.

“When they called me, they demanded N100 million. But, I told them I don’t have much money; I told them to accept N1m but they disagreed. They then refused to speak with me. They have been threatening my wife. They insisted they would not take anything less than N20m.”
[/b]
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/insecurity-kidnappers-demand-n100m-for-late-adesinas-daughters/

You certainly won't stop exhibiting your stupidity for the whole world to see ewu ! People like you are the major reasons why it is still doubtful if majority of Igbo are equipped with anything called brain. You wanted everybody to see your tribe as almighty super race,we debunked it and showed you proof of how far the Yoruba people have gone without making any noise. Instead of you to come up with rebuttal, you started spewing nonsense requesting for senseless replication of companies that are even listed on NYSE,WALL STREET JOURNALS, JSE etc. You want us to believe that you guys are smart and intelligent but all your actions and inactions always proof otherwise.

"They are kidnapping una people anyhow this happened yesterday". This is the very height of shamelessness and stupidity ! In whose region was a king kidnapped and eventually killed and nothing happened ? In which region are the natives being killed almost on a daily basis without any resistance ? Where did a small fulani boy slapped a man old enough to be his father and even seized his phone ? You foolishly assume all these evidences of Igbo cowardice are not on the internet ?

Who takes a people who can't live and be prosperous in their accursed land any serious but are making useless noise about secession ?

Now go home and suck your mama's breast toddler !
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

They are kidnapping una people anyhow this happened yesterday

In a telephone chat with Vanguard, the husband of one of the kidnapped victims, Mr. Kitolu Biola Olukotun, confirmed that the abductors were six in number, including three Fulani herders.

Olukotun said: “My wife and sister-in-law went to the farm in the afternoon on Monday. Suddenly, the kidnappers emerged from the bush. According to one of my boys on the farm, they were six in number.

“Three of them were Fulani while the remaining three were Yoruba. One of them carried an AK 47 rifle which they shot sporadically. They shot at the tyre of the vehicle and also fired a shot at the driver of our customers.

“The one with the rifle was dressed in military camouflage. They ransacked the vehicle probably looking for something. After that, they marched my wife and the sister-in-law through the bush path.

“When they called me, they demanded N100 million. But, I told them I don’t have much money; I told them to accept N1m but they disagreed. They then refused to speak with me. They have been threatening my wife. They insisted they would not take anything less than N20m.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/insecurity-kidnappers-demand-n100m-for-late-adesinas-daughters/

You certainly won't stop exhibiting your stupidity for the whole world to see ewu ! People like you are the major reasons why it is still doubtful if majority of Igbo are equipped with anything called brain. You wanted everybody to see your tribe as almighty super race,we debunked it and showed you proof of how far the Yoruba people have gone without making any noise. Instead of you to come up with rebuttal, you started spewing nonsense requesting for senseless replication of companies that are even listed on NYSE,WALL STREET JOURNALS, JSE etc. You want us to believe that you guys are smart and intelligent but all your actions and inactions always proof otherwise.

"They are kidnapping una people anyhow this happened yesterday". This is the very height of shamelessness and stupidity ! In whose region was a king kidnapped and eventually killed and nothing happened ? In which region are the natives being killed almost on a daily basis without any resistance ? Where did a small fulani boy slapped a man old enough to be his father and even seized his phone ? You foolishly assume all these evidences of Igbo cowardice are not on the internet ?

Who takes a people who can't live and be prosperous in their accursed land any serious but are making useless noise about secession ?

Now go home and suck your mama's breast toddler !

Chai

1 Like

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by AmuDimpka: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2020
Amotekun777:

Yet.. all Okoro Savages wan die on top Yoruba land. Awon were olofo. angry

They divided their markets in SW
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by NordicMartins: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
NordicMartins:
*Are you An INVESTOR in NIGERIA
*LOOKING FOR THE MOST LUCRATIVE AND WEALTH FETCHING BUSINESS TO GO INTO?
Expecially during this period of Lockdown?
If YES!
THEN STOCKFISH BUSINESS IS YOURS TO INVEST IN.

NORDIC QUALITY SEAFOOD
we are the best sellers of quality stock-fish from norway:cod body, cod heads, haddock, tusk, saithe, neckbones, cod pieces, cod filet,fish pieces, pomo.
Sells are in wholesales(containers) and bags
WE HAVE WAREHOUSE IN NORWAY AND LAGOS:

INTERESTED BUYERS CONTACT US VIA:

+2348146688177(NIGERIA)

+47 908 70 615
CALLS/WHATSAPP (NORWAY)
If YES!

NORDIC QUALITY SEAFOOD
we are the best sellers of quality stock-fish from norway:cod body, cod heads, haddock, tusk, saithe, neckbones, cod pieces, cod filet,fish pieces, pomo.

+2348146688177(NIGERIA)

CALLS/WHATSAPP

Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by NordicMartins: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
If YES!

NORDIC QUALITY SEAFOOD

+2348146688177(NIGERIA)

CALLS/WHATSAPP
Re: Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities by Zeesugar(f): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2021
Accountability and transperacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Chijioke Chukwu Beats His Wife, Chinyere Chukwu In Abia (photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.