Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (96853 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by kiyosaki1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Where are the patriotic guys always supporting blindly govt actions .

3 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Blackking98(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
sotall:
Coronavirus no dey kill black man...yimu
Hopefully our immune system Outlast it. Compared to bacteria, fungi,etc.. a virus is way deadlier because it's not exactly a living cell neither is it a non living thing, it's extremely versatile and adapts and evolves, so in this case if it adapts to the black African man's immunity against it and evolves into a stronger strain then we're In serious trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by penjm: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
HIV is no more a news!!!!
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Allsingles: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:
If this news is true, then it is done.

I can remember the movie titanic, when the water was closing on the guitarists, one of them said to the others,"it has been a pleasure knowing you all"

That was the end. Their skills ended, everything they know, and their instruments.

Let us now see how the fittest survive.

President,governors, senators, lawmakers, judges, lawyers, ministers, the forces, house of reps, local gov'ts chairmen, citizens of Nigeria.

If only the travel ban had been signed and action taken, there wouldn't have been any case.

All thanks to that senator that was against the ban. Hope he has now seen how incompetence can be.

Get a face mask, gloves and stay healthy. Don't panic, even in Wuhan, there are still many people without the disease.

On point
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by damosade(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Orun n ya bo.

Please we should not underestimate health information given to us by the ministries.
It goes a long way in keeping us alive .
It shows clearly that black man could carry the disease.

God save our soul.

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by AtikuNetwork: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Italy is jus dashing people this virus anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by kestolove95(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Our very own son?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Sluacoast(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
How would they go about this. I hope he won't be brought home because the fear of this contagious ailment will be catastrophic when it hit Nigeria.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by anonymousghost2(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
fk002:
Nawa Ooo

.Benin people should be quarantine thoroughhly na them full Italy.

Ode
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:
Ronaldo is not safe
i dey tell u
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Jancy606(f): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Too bad
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by kingthreat(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Where was this rumour confirmed. Things like this should be confidential
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Yamso: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
God is in control...
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by bjgurl(f): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
We all need to go back and reflect, seek God forgiveness, only if you know.
Nobody is assured of the last minute.
Even b4 covid-19, there's plague in the land, this is a warning from God.
WE NEED TO REPENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by SciLab: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
All flight from Italy should be stopped from now.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by logon599: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
We shall see the end of this epidemic.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Bear007(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
E don happen.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by damosade(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
penjm:
HIV is no more a news!!!!

HIV ke

HIV dey crawl when corona dey fly

4 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Sluacoast(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
kestolove95:
Our very own son?
I knew at the back of my mind that this pandemic will be so difficult to avoid. When living in an environment or a place that has been recorded with lot of cases of this diseases. Surely one person must contact it and if cares is not taken,he can pass it to other of his team mate unknowing or his household when they get in contact. If this epidemic struck Nigeria,our waywardness behaviour when entering a bus will subdue because getting in touch with other people mind get you affected.

Modified
Using of face mask and other gadget is okay for now, but pls let the scientist try as much more in ensuring that a cure for this killer virus is provided before it gets too late.

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by awoo47: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sokosuji:
I thought they said Nigerians and Africans are immune to it and therefore can't contract it...

E don be be dat shocked
who tell u dat one grin grin
una no immune to hiv nd ebola, why u go immune to dis?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by ehirosplusbiz(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
What do you say, Say it again let me hear you well.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by CrudeSon: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
He didn't remember Nigeria only when he has the virus,God punish am!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by newdawn2017(f): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
His people should make & send herbs to him immediately

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Yoighaman(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
We didn’t click to read his biography now

I tire o....even see the way he's been tossed from one club to another like a football.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Pruwa: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
I almost typed village people ooo
we must all work to curb this virus
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Where are the mofos who said it cannot catch a black man, melanin shi.t. Show yourselves

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
is this the end of the year ?

million dollar question
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Goalnaldo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:
If this news is true, then it is done.

I can remember the movie titanic, when the water was closing on the guitarists, one of them said to the others,"it has been a pleasure knowing you all"

That was the end. Their skills ended, everything they know, and their instruments.

Let us now see how the fittest survive.

President,governors, senators, lawmakers, judges, lawyers, ministers, the forces, house of reps, local gov'ts chairmen, citizens of Nigeria.

If only the travel ban had been signed and action taken, there wouldn't have been any case.

All thanks to that senator that was against the ban. Hope he has now seen how incompetence can be.

Get a face mask, gloves and stay healthy. Don't panic, even in Wuhan, there are still many people without the disease.

which Wuhan? Wuhan that everyone has deserted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Offpoint:
Everyone reading this, start amending your ways.
Call those you offended and those who offended you and make rights.

Write your wills
Pray for forgiveness of sins
Visit your love ones you've not seen in a while....

Terrible days are coming, this is not Ebola... this shît is airborne and Lagos is its landing place.

If as technologically and medically advanced is China, you can imagine the death rate. China is not a religious country, there are no church weekly Crusades, they're aren't waiting for miracle waters, they're aren't taking the infected ones to church....

Imagine what is coming to Nigeria, terrible days are coming.... God help us all.

Have done that u said ?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Priwillo: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
China has infected other countries with their love for bat's and snakes. And other strange sea creatures as food

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by SenecaTheYonger: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow blacks can contact it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.