Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (96902 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by back2sender: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Spar7tan:
China has caused this nonsense with their rubbish eating habit. Mtchwww
And Secrecy and lies
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by phreakabit(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
No Italian media house has reported the case?
Sure this isn't just a publicity stunt?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by lasmile(f): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmmmm........
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by hammerU: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Amanda4life:
So its true?

My sweetie s

God help

I think you are in a very good mood today.

Let me enjoy u. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Dexpro: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
greggng:

Can you pls educate me about this mask and hand gloves....are we gonna change it everyday?

Yes everyday
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by smatme(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Spar7tan post=87034752]China has caused this nonsense with their rubbish eating habit. Mtchwww [/quote

That's what the people that engineered the virus wants us to believe.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by starstaz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Game on:::
Nig 1
Ita. 1
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by greggng: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dexpro:

Yes everyday

So I am gonna spend all my resources buying mask and glove?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by temitope23(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:
If this news is true, then it is done.

I can remember the movie titanic, when the water was closing on the guitarists, one of them said to the others,"it has been a pleasure knowing you all"

That was the end. Their skills ended, everything they know, and their instruments.

Let us now see how the fittest survive.

President,governors, senators, lawmakers, judges, lawyers, ministers, the forces, house of reps, local gov'ts chairmen, citizens of Nigeria.

If only the travel ban had been signed and action taken, there wouldn't have been any case.

All thanks to that senator that was against the ban. Hope he has now seen how incompetence can be.

Get a face mask, gloves and stay healthy. Don't panic, even in Wuhan, there are still many people without the disease.

They are Violinist though.

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by MotiveU(f): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hmm.
This is becoming alarming ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuRr66XDzWs
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by pyrex23(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
sotall:
Coronavirus no dey kill black man...yimu

Person wey no live 4 here..
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Adeoba10(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Spar7tan:
China has caused this nonsense with their rubbish eating habit. Mtchwww
I swear.... Those ppl dey eat nonsense
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
GOD forgive me . . . With tears i say am sorry
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Dexpro: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
greggng:

So I am gonna spend all my resources buying mask and glove?

To stay safe and healthy, yes.

How much is your wellbeing worth to you?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by HadizaTYazzaFB: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:

I can remember the movie titanic, when the water was closing on the guitarists, one of them said to the others,"it has been a pleasure knowing you all"

That was the end. Their skills ended, everything they know, and their instruments.

President,governors, senators, lawmakers, judges, lawyers, ministers, the forces, house of reps, local gov'ts chairmen, citizens of Nigeria.

If only the travel ban had been signed and action taken, there wouldn't have been any case.

All thanks to that senator that was against the ban. Hope he has now seen how incompetence can be.

Get a face mask, gloves and stay healthy. Don't panic, even in Wuhan, there are still many people without the disease.

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by atheistandproud(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
Where are the patriotic guys always supporting blindly govt actions .

Exactly where is that Buhari's first son and meat seller?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by HadizaTYazzaFB: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
MotiveU:
Hmm.
This is becoming alarming ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuRr66XDzWs
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by OdefaGirl(f): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:

Thanks smiley
Corona no dey respect people oo.... including SARS and Soldiers grin
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by bizzibodi(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
This gorment need to stop edo prostitutes from Italy into d country now.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by DavidEsq(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:

That's what I said earlier on in another thread but one great fool was talking bullcrap! angry
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by madjune(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end.

Words from the late great Bob Marley.

Hmmm. The latest global epidemic draws to call out a test of the races.
In the beginning, first was the black race in Egypt.
And in the end, so shall it be.

The black man's DNA can withstand diseases and thunder beyond your imagination.
Some of you are panicking not knowing that to us, malaria is even more threatening to us than this virus.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
No one knows it's biological attack? Oh well. No one sees USA shutting their borders? Oh well then.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Daffy007: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Make corona nor go end this dude career o.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Lamin147: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
fk002:
Nawa Ooo

.Benin people should be quarantine thoroughhly na them full Italy.

BREAKING NEWS! The vaccine for the coronavirus has been found in ogun state. Jedi jedi and opa eyin and afartor is the formula.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by felixray2010(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why is Nigeria always attach to bad thing?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by freemi(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Offpoint:
Everyone reading this, start amending your ways.
Call those you offended and those who offended you and make rights.

Write your wills
Pray for forgiveness of sins
Visit your love ones you've not seen in a while....

Terrible days are coming, this is not Ebola... this shît is airborne and Lagos is its landing place.

If as technologically and medically advanced is China, you can imagine the death rate. China is not a religious country, there are no church weekly Crusades, they're aren't waiting for miracle waters, they're aren't taking the infected ones to church....

Imagine what is coming to Nigeria, terrible days are coming.... God help us all.

Baba God I know I've not been your favorite child, but I know sey this year is not my end.

I have a friend who has been saying everyone will died in year 2020 since 2015, baba God hope this is not it... help us all.
like the movie 2020
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by whytepawn1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dooms day is near!!
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by adeboizy11(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
O ye people, go and buy chloroquin and thank me later. I'm so going to buy that shit called chloroquin right now. Overdose level
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by CrudeSon: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
shogsman:

You and the person that liked your post are both stupid, you carry this your stupid attitude enter serious issue, you will not read the content of a thread only to jump and comment.

You are insane !!! Why mention me!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.