Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (96854 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by LJ1759: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
i think VAR should be used to ascertain if really he has the virus, VAR should help us know better since he's a footballer
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by 8stargeneral: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
we want buhari to be touring d whole world now to put stop on this deadly virus.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by sulasa07(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sokosuji:
I thought they said Nigerians and Africans are immune to it and therefore can't contract it...

E don be be dat shocked
I'm sure he didn't live in Africa long enough to have our immunity level grin
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Femijohn198: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
China has finally brought dead disease to the world,God help Nigeria.china can eat anything without considering the consequence.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by saintaustine(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
fk002:
Nawa Ooo

.Benin people should be quarantine thoroughhly na them full Italy.

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by handsomeyinka(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
His an Italian
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by salford: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Priwillo:
China has infected other countries with their love for bat's and snakes. And other strange sea creatures as food
but people eat same in Nigeria. Nigerians would eat all sort and even dead whales washed ashore by the Atlantic waves. People should just generally stop eating unclean animals. Wherever in the world they may be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Dollabiz: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
End of career
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by witworth(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
sotall:
Coronavirus no dey kill black man...yimu
then I will suggest you go and get infected with the disease. Then let's see if black man na Kryptonian.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by shogsman(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
CrudeSon:
He didn't remember Nigeria only when he has the virus,God punish am!!
You and the person that liked your post are both stupid, you carry this your stupid attitude enter serious issue, you will not read the content of a thread only to jump and comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by UnitedFront: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Offpoint:
Everyone reading this, start amending your ways.
Call those you offended and those who offended you and make rights.

Write your wills
Pray for forgiveness of sins
Visit your love ones you've not seen in a while....

Terrible days are coming, this is not Ebola... this shît is airborne and Lagos is its landing place.

If as technologically and medically advanced is China, you can imagine the death rate. China is not a religious country, there are no church weekly Crusades, they're aren't waiting for miracle waters, they're aren't taking the infected ones to church....

Imagine what is coming to Nigeria, terrible days are coming.... God help us all.

Baba God I know I've not been your favorite child, but I know sey this year is not my end.

I have a friend who has been saying everyone will died in year 2020 since 2015, baba God hope this is not it... help us all.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Gbagbuo247: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:
If this news is true, then it is done.

I can remember the movie titanic, when the water was closing on the guitarists, one of them said to the others,"it has been a pleasure knowing you all"

That was the end. Their skills ended, everything they know, and their instruments.

Let us now see how the fittest survive.

President,governors, senators, lawmakers, judges, lawyers, ministers, the forces, house of reps, local gov'ts chairmen, citizens of Nigeria.

If only the travel ban had been signed and action taken, there wouldn't have been any case.

All thanks to that senator that was against the ban. Hope he has now seen how incompetence can be.

Get a face mask, gloves and stay healthy. Don't panic, even in Wuhan, there are still many people without the disease.

You criticized, you advised and most importantly you gave hope

God bless your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Oseniade(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is no more an epidemic. It is now pandemic.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by shogsman(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
LJ1759:
i think VAR should be used to ascertain if really he has the virus, VAR should help us know better since he's a footballer
Why you people think everything is a joke amazes me,you're trying to be funny while talking about an epidemic, does that makes sense.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Commentor: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:

I can remember the movie titanic, when the water was closing on the guitarists, one of them said to the others,"it has been a pleasure knowing you all"

That was the end. Their skills ended, everything they know, and their instruments.

President,governors, senators, lawmakers, judges, lawyers, ministers, the forces, house of reps, local gov'ts chairmen, citizens of Nigeria.

If only the travel ban had been signed and action taken, there wouldn't have been any case.

All thanks to that senator that was against the ban. Hope he has now seen how incompetence can be.

Get a face mask, gloves and stay healthy. Don't panic, even in Wuhan, there are still many people without the disease.

All this grammar for someone in Italy?

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Clirm: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Biological weapon in action. Can aciremA exonerate self from the responsibility ? cos they want to bring down rival economy, hence, collateral damages now.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Aturitoroman: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is serious
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by DAVE5(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
Vahalar Moughulis _ All men must die

Not like this man, this thing is dangerously dangerous

When you don't know how to settle with the enemy(the disease), it is a serious problem, may God protect us

If it was war, we can come together on a round table and say we don't need to slay each other, but this is a whole different case
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by shedymaya(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:
Ronaldo is not safe
wetin baba do na
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by naturefellow(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Offpoint:

Write your wills

Terrible days are coming, this is not Ebola... this shît is airborne and Lagos is its landing place.

If as technologically and medically advanced is China, you can imagine the death rate. China is not a religious country, there are no church weekly Crusades, they're aren't waiting for miracle waters, they're aren't taking the infected ones to church....

Imagine what is coming to Nigeria, terrible days are coming.... God help us all.

Baba God I know I've not been your favorite child, but I know sey this year is not my end.

I have a friend who has been saying everyone will died in year 2020 since 2015, baba God hope this is not it... help us all.
is he still alive? undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by useurkidney3121: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Write your wills

And who is going to inherit d written wills if we all die? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by thundafire: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:

our people wouldn't travel again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Butoneday2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
cRobo:
Ronaldo is not safe
na only ronaldo you see, you are you safe. Whatch your tongue

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Mykel51(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Offpoint:

Write your wills

Today you were on-point.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Offpoint: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
naturefellow:
is he still alive? undecided
you want his number?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by TUANKU(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Edo people must not visit home.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by UnitedFront: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
osuofia2:
but why did Buhari stop foreign travels suddenly, it is now we need him to travel around the world for us

Wicked somebody. Imagine my Buhari travels to Iran and meet with their vice president, thinking that he's VIP after all. That the vice president would be far from contracting the virus. He comes back and gives it to his cabinet members, and downwards like that. How long can you stay safe? Idiota

1 Like

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by darlenese(f): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
we dont need all the details . the headline is ok
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by macaranta(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
osuofia2:
but why did Buhari stop foreign travels suddenly, it is now we need him to travel around the world for us
LOL who wants to die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.