Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (96855 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Hifeylove: 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
And my Nigerian brother made a world record of the first footballer to fanawole.!!!
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by doggedfighter(f): 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
bjgurl:
We all need to go back and reflect, seek God forgiveness, only if you know.
Nobody is assured of the last minute.
Even b4 covid-19, there's plague in the land, this is a warning from God.
WE NEED TO REPENT.
Will shut your mouth and take a seat
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by fobiflex(m): 12:52am On Feb 29, 2020
Spar7tan:
China has caused this nonsense with their rubbish eating habit. Mtchwww
China have had that eating habit since time immemorial, why is it now that it's causing the covid-19
I think it is a genetically engineered virus by some scientist
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Kylekent59:
embarassed

I trust Indian doctors to finding a cure to that virus.

Every country has it. Before it was made known, 3 months had gone.

It now depends on the environment, ecosystem, weather and immune system.
Thanks for the enlightenment. But the solution and cure can come from anywhere, not necessarily India!!!!

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Yujin(m): 3:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Spar7tan:
China has caused this nonsense with their rubbish eating habit. Mtchwww
Just a food for thought. Do you think a living animal have been carrying this sort of disease for centuries and humanity have not been wiped out all these years? This disease isn't from any animal; it is biologically engineered. Scientists have been playing with such for decades now with the aim of creating the ultimate disease that can be used for population control. The movie industries have been acting movies to this effect showing/warning that a simple accident can have these diseases seeping out of the lab and humanity faced with extinction. This is it now.
The Coronavirus is not from a pangolin and the Chinese government is hiding the true extent of the damage. Soon, more authentic figures will emerge and the world will be shocked.
NB: Panicking is expected but it won't solve the problem. Using common sense will help a lot. Avoiding crowds(partying/clubbing, religious gatherings, markets etc) will save you a lot. Following the prescribed safety measures will help too. Do your prayers at home!
Will common sense prevail over religiosity and superstition? Is it the end of the road for the black race who obviously can't feed, provide healthcare or handle the challenge that's required to control the outbreak. Tick tock says the clock.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Sadteen: 8:09am On Feb 29, 2020
Offpoint:
Everyone reading this, start amending your ways.
Call those you offended and those who offended you and make rights.

Write your wills
Pray for forgiveness of sins
Visit your love ones you've not seen in a while....

Terrible days are coming, this is not Ebola... this shît is airborne and Lagos is its landing place.

If as technologically and medically advanced is China, you can imagine the death rate. China is not a religious country, there are no church weekly Crusades, they're aren't waiting for miracle waters, they're aren't taking the infected ones to church....

Imagine what is coming to Nigeria, terrible days are coming.... God help us all.

Baba God I know I've not been your favorite child, but I know sey this year is not my end.

I have a friend who has been saying everyone will died in year 2020 since 2015, baba God hope this is not it... help us all.
Your comments should be banned for inciting fear. Like every other virus that has followed the same pattern of outbreak before, this one will fizzle out.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:12am On Feb 29, 2020
Oh my God
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by bjgurl(f): 10:19am On Feb 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Will shut your mouth and take a seat
Mr.man did you have solution to it, besides you don't have the right to shut me.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Salisun(m): 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
sotall:
Coronavirus no dey kill black man...yimu
Naso. Blackman ignorance
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Priwillo: 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
salford:

but people eat same in Nigeria. Nigerians would eat all sort and even dead whales washed ashore by the Atlantic waves. People should just generally stop eating unclean animals. Wherever in the world they may be.

True
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by FetishKitti: 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by ofiko123(m): 7:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sad, I hope he is treated and restored back to his normal self and health...
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Jude82: 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thought chloroquine cures it..
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by austinomd(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.