Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (96856 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by UnitedFront: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
CrudeSon:
He didn't remember Nigeria only when he has the virus,God punish am!!

You are almost already at risk, this thing is already at your door step. If you show empathy towards him now, you're showing empathy to yourself. It's just a matter of time before you are afraid to step out of your room
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Lugianostar(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chai!!!! Atlast Coronavirus is here among us due to our headless leaders we got. They themselves know to take care of themselves but what happen to the common man in the street. Jesus will help us
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by yeman1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is finished... with this sufferness in 9ja..
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by UKdontv(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
osuofia2:
but why did Buhari stop foreign travels suddenly, it is now we need him to travel around the world for us

Bro... Honestly, your question deserves award. Make him come dey jump up and down. If na me osibanjo if him send me go any country, I go tell am say bros when last you done send me go abroad shocked abegi respect yourself... Shey b na u sabi travel past oya China & Italy dey called you.. Olori pelebe president grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Boxer007(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by cRobo: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Butoneday2:
na only ronaldo you see, you are you safe. Whatch your tongue

Or what?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by mvem(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
gen gen gen

Soo now he wil b sterile abi?? acording to one Nler claim
yes!...if he recovers he develops immunity...same way a vaccine works.. About 2% die from it not all will die(98% do recover )...
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by greggng: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dexpro:
We've got to stay safe. Wear face mask and use hand gloves.

Can you pls educate me about this mask and hand gloves....are we gonna change it everyday?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by witworth(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kylekent59:
If this news is true, then it is done.

I can remember the movie titanic, when the water was closing on the guitarists, one of them said to the others,"it has been a pleasure knowing you all"

That was the end. Their skills ended, everything they know, and their instruments.

Let us now see how the fittest survive.

President,governors, senators, lawmakers, judges, lawyers, ministers, the forces, house of reps, local gov'ts chairmen, citizens of Nigeria.

If only the travel ban had been signed and action taken, there wouldn't have been any case.

All thanks to that senator that was against the ban. Hope he has now seen how incompetence can be.

Get a face mask, gloves and stay healthy. Don't panic, even in Wuhan, there are still many people without the disease.

at this junction, I suggest we all brace ourselves
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by mvem(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
Where are the patriotic guys always supporting blindly govt actions .
what has the Gov have to do with this na... The guy dey Italy
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Hete: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
We didn’t click to read his biography now
lol
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Amanda4life: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
So its true?

My sweetie s

God help
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by mvem(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
Vahalar Moughulis _ All men must die
but its faltality rate is just 2%...meaning about 98% infected people do recover...it is quite dangerous because it spreads fast but not very potent like say Ebola or its sister virus SARS
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by mvem(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
sotall:
Coronavirus no dey kill black man...yimu
has he died ?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by OlawaleBammie: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
yes!...if he recovers he develops immunity...same way a vaccine works.. About 2% die from it not all will die(98% do recover )...

As in, he no go fit get pikin naw again abi?? make hin forget pikin for hin life naw abi??
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Oyindaberry(f): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
They are quick to release the name of the Nigerian guy but can’t release the name of the Italian man to the public. Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Okwyjesus(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Passionate888:
See what corruption has caused - Magu

l dont know why you will choose to make me roll down bed with laughter when we are having serious issue.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by iyenebari(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thanks God this virus is not a respecter of the rich.
Let wait and see the reaction from our leaders
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by mvem(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

As in, he no go fit get pikin naw again abi?? make hin forget pikin for hin life naw abi??
How?...how does having a child connects with him having covid19?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by mvem(m): 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oyindaberry:
They are quick to release the name of the Nigerian guy but can’t release the name of the Italian man to the public. Nigeria my country
The guy is not in Nigeria but Italy ...what are you guys saying
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by WetSmoke: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
What do you say to the god of death?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Oyindaberry(f): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
The guy is not in Nigeria but Italy ...what are you guys saying
Which guys?? Did I say he’s in Nigeria?? I said they released the name of the Nigerian guy, of course I know the guy is a Nigerian living in Italy. Our govt on the other hand didn’t release the name of the Italian man to the public
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by OlawaleBammie: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:

Ahh, one guy here say if person contact am hin go become sterile, na one guy say am here
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Nmezor(f): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Really sad, I do hope he recovers
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Offpoint:
Everyone reading this, start amending your ways.
Call those you offended and those who offended you and make rights.

Write your wills
Pray for forgiveness of sins
Visit your love ones you've not seen in a while....

Terrible days are coming, this is not Ebola... this shît is airborne and Lagos is its landing place.

If as technologically and medically advanced is China, you can imagine the death rate. China is not a religious country, there are no church weekly Crusades, they're aren't waiting for miracle waters, they're aren't taking the infected ones to church....

Imagine what is coming to Nigeria, terrible days are coming.... God help us all.

Baba God I know I've not been your favorite child, but I know sey this year is not my end.

I have a friend who has been saying everyone will died in year 2020 since 2015, baba God hope this is not it... help us all.
pastor go say shake 5 people before you go home embarassed tongue
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by blowjohn(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
damosade:
Orun n ya bo.

Please we should not underestimate health information given to us by the ministries.
It goes a long way in keeping us alive .
It shows clearly that black man could carry the disease.

God save our soul.

Why didn't they collect blood samples from people arriving from infected countries?
These minister of health is a slow poke aswear.
Since u know symptoms are hard to get and transmission can even be from people showing no symptoms why no collect blood from them immediately they arrive and check for the virus?
What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by 77up(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Awon Oloriburuku alayeebaje gbogbo angry , e don contracts virus now he's Nigerian , but if it's good thing now that Nigerian won't ever be in the write up.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by blowjohn(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
greggng:

Can you pls educate me about this mask and hand gloves....are we gonna change it everyday?
Wash the washable and change the disposable
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by 21cents: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
mvem:
I believe he meant if a recovered patient that was initially infected with covid-19 will be sterile forever.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by 77up(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Maybe you should stop insight panic to general public pls, many will die of panic than even what the virus can kill.

Please stop this panic message , thank you.
Offpoint:
Everyone reading this, start amending your ways.
Call those you offended and those who offended you and make rights.

Write your wills
Pray for forgiveness of sins
Visit your love ones you've not seen in a while....

Terrible days are coming, this is not Ebola... this shît is airborne and Lagos is its landing place.

If as technologically and medically advanced is China, you can imagine the death rate. China is not a religious country, there are no church weekly Crusades, they're aren't waiting for miracle waters, they're aren't taking the infected ones to church....

Imagine what is coming to Nigeria, terrible days are coming.... God help us all.

Baba God I know I've not been your favorite child, but I know sey this year is not my end.

I have a friend who has been saying everyone will died in year 2020 since 2015, baba God hope this is not it... help us all.
Re: Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected by Blesyn22(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Social malady!

It's time we work not wail.We work to prevent and cure it and we pray along with it. It's a very stubborn virus that does not manifest easily until such a person is quarantined.

Anyway I have the cure,I'm going to Aso rock to collect my #36million and that money Jackie Chan promised for anyone who found the cure
21cents:
I believe he meant if a recovered patient that was initially infected with covid-19 will be sterile forever.
Social malady!

It's time we work not wail.We work to prevent and cure it and we pray along with it. It's a very stubborn virus that does not manifest easily until such a person is quarantined.

Anyway I have the cure,I'm going to Aso rock to collect my #36million and that money Jackie Chan promised for anyone who found the cure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.