Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? (4204 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Blu03:
grin

For the guy 'mo nife e'? yes!
.. lol.. did you just type Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 29, 2020
tongue
biGDhAp:
.. lol.. did you just type Yoruba?
yep. I'm learning...

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
tongue
yep. I'm learning...
.. great .. how about the two other languages, would you learn them too??

sho sun dada!? .. reply to this..

lemme see how much you've learnt.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by IamPlato(m): 8:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Can Somebody Take A Bullet For You?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 29, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. great .. how about the two other languages, would you learn them too??

sho sun dada!? .. reply to this..

lemme see how much you've learnt.
That's the only thing in yoruba i've learnt.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:

That's the only thing in yoruba i've learnt.
... lol.. so I love you is the only thing you know in Yoruba .. who did learn that for.. frosh??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by MiVida(m): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin
My yoruba teacher.
He's a little dove...
lol..
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by MiVida(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2020
I can only take a bullet for one person.

My mom!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 29, 2020
wink

biGDhAp:
... lol.. so I love you is the only thing you know in Yoruba .. who did learn that for.. frosh??
the question should be ..who taught me.. frosh??
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 29, 2020
smiley
MiVida:
I can only take a bullet for one person.

My mom!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
wink
the question should be ..who taught me.. frosh??

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by MiVida(m): 11:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
I owe her a lot!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 29, 2020
smiley
MiVida:
I owe her a lot!
mothers are rare gems...
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by MiVida(m): 11:28am On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
mothers are rare gems...
No doubt, Dad's too.

I'll make a great dad
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 29, 2020
grin
MiVida:
No doubt, Dad's too.

I'll make a great dad
Dads too. I'm certain you would...
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by MiVida(m): 11:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin
Dads too.
I'm certain you would...
keep laughing lol, you hear?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 29, 2020
MiVida:
keep laughing lol, you hear?
i was laughing when i saw your comment that dads are gems too. It made me happy. Cos i didn't include them at first. That was wrong
I know that you would be a great dad too. wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by slimzpresh(f): 11:52am On Feb 29, 2020
The one I could take a bullet for ended up shooting me in the heart
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by snitchbitch: 11:56am On Feb 29, 2020
This op self !!!

The question ought to have been " have you killed your boyfriend?"

Then you will see many happy women and ladies on this thread!!!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by MiVida(m): 11:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
i was laughing when i saw your comment that dads are gems too. It made me happy. Cos i didn't include them at first. That was wrong
I know that you would be a great dad too. wink
lol, thank you.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 29, 2020
smiley
MiVida:
I owe her a lot!
mothers are rare gems...
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by habsydiamond(m): 12:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yes I can.... As long as the bullet is on the table why can't I take it for her grin grin grin
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Kalatium(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by mekuso89(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rukkydelta:
I will even use him as a shield to save myself
Take bullet ke?
When I am not the Messiah
Is only Jesus that can die for someone not me
but you would want him to die for you
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Rukkydelta(f): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2020
mekuso89:
but you would want him to die for you
Lol... No

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Microfels: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2020
Sure. Why not? As long as it is the chilled nonalcoholic one. Wait o; are we not talking about the bullet energy drink?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Personally I sincerely can't. I've not met anyone worthy of such sacrifice, unfortunately.

Dear sisters, can you?

I could for mine
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Powerfly(f): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2020
Boyfriend keh? Is 'boyfriend' inside the Nigerian constitution?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by fuckaholic25(f): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2020
where am I taking it to?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by emmy512: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Personally I sincerely can't. I've not met anyone worthy of such sacrifice, unfortunately.

Dear sisters, can you?
Self preservation will never let you do that even if you find someone.
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by NoChill: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Dear sisters, can you?

I took two cans of black bullet for my babe yesterday, I was on fire last night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is A Guy I Like In This Group, I Can't Keep It To Myself Anymore- Lady / $£x Tape Of Ghanaian Female Soldier Leaks Online (VIDEO) / She Hides Me From Her Neighbour Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.