Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Relationship (807 Views)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 29, 2020
I have been a member here for a long time. I had to create this account for this purpose.

I am a young lady, 5'8, Igbo, chocolate in complexion, 26 years old, located in the east, graduated last year and waiting for NYSC.

If you are interested, please send me an email

PS. Only men older than 26 smiley
Re: Serious Relationship by Akinowon123(m): 9:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Babe8756:

PS. Only men older than 26 smiley
Who be this one, if truly u are not trolling and it's u then let's know what u look like in your profile.

Moreso, ur criteria is why u never had a stable relationship. Good Men are not cheap, so buckle up and be ready to face what ever comes ur way. Even if am above 26, I will never PM such person because you prioritize the age more than the relationship itself

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 29, 2020
Ladies can't be this cheap on an era like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by patosky3310(m): 10:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Akinowon123:

Who be this one, if truly u are not trolling and it's u then let's know what u look like in your profile.

Moreso, ur criteria is why u never had a stable relationship. Good Men are not cheap, so buckle up and be ready to face what ever comes ur way. Even if am above 26, I will never PM such person because you prioritize the age more than the relationship itself

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Akinowon123:

Good luck
Alright, thank you
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 29, 2020
patosky3310:

She claimed to have been on this platform for a long time but the time that she registered is today.
Did you see the part where I mentioned creating a new account just for this purpose?
Thank you for dropping by though.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Mobi47(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2020
FarFromAverage:
she is not cheap. This doesn't make a lady cheap. Babe8756 just be careful though, cos most guys would pm u just to have a taste of u and run. Be smart, if u are a good lady, u can definitely get a good husb through this.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 29, 2020
Mobi47:
she is not cheap. This doesn't make a lady cheap. Babe8756 just be careful though, cos most guys would pm u just to have a taste of u and run. Be smart, if u are a good lady, u can definitely get a good husb through this.
God bless you dear, thank you for dropping by.
I was prepared for the bashing though, that is nairaland for you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 29, 2020
VillaSquares:

No they aren't. It's location and lack of real men that makes them seem so.

Please correct me if I am wrong. But are you not the same guy people said was sending an underage girl DMs just 2 weeks ago then attacked here here on Nl when she turned you down?

They say you claim to be redpilled too
Don't mind them. Its well
Re: Serious Relationship by Mobi47(m): 11:05am On Feb 29, 2020
Babe8756:
God bless you dear, thank you for dropping by.
I was prepared for the bashing though, that is nairaland for you smiley
good wishes to u. have fun n hv a nice day.
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 29, 2020
VillaSquares:

Nne, it is well. May God give you your heart's desire.
Amen smiley
Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 3:19am On Mar 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Bonkers! Bonkers! Wtf you think makes her cheap
Because she said her mind you rather have her not speak up because she's a female huh
You all need to get rid of the stereotypical assertions of thinking that women who speak their mind and say what they want is cheap
That's bullshit and African men low life mentality
That's why they say African men ain't romantic dammnnn
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2020
patosky3310:

She claimed to have been on this platform for a long time but the time that she registered is today.

Damnn why don't y'all read?? i

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Slimdada(m): 3:24am On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Akinowon123 post=87048420]

Good luck

Why the fvvvk you all type behind your keypads and make unnecessary stupid assumptions
Do you know her before now?
Is there anything fvvvking wrong with a lady saying her age preference relating to men

3 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Akinowon123(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Slimdada post=87069033][/quote]
Hey pussy ass nigga. Will u f*ck off my mention, we know people like you. You do what you can't do for your family to a girl u never even seen.

The OP is a scanner, if that is what you want to know.

Your plan is to help him/her tackle us here then you go ahead and send a PM. Stupid Hegoat you are. Be warned
Re: Serious Relationship by sadeeq1111: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2020
patosky3310:

its like u no sabi read

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by proclinician: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Most guys on this forum behave like stupid infants. All those kids that become unruly at their young ages. When will you all grow up pls?

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by Okoroawusa: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2020
Akinowon123:

Good luck
Leave the girl alone abeg

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by Kingsteve(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2020
Finally, this is what this section should be partly about.
OP, I commend your courage!
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by Jflex07(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2020
Op your picture would go along way in your quest to get a date here. Nice try though.
Re: Serious Relationship by sydneyboss(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Slimdada:

Damnn why don't y'all read?? i

He's just too quick to attack... Foolish set of beings
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
patosky3310:

Brother wey mumu dey go na,must you comment?
Re: Serious Relationship by Funtobewith: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
AshiraWealthy come and give her some hint to catch her own nairaland boo wink
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Funtobewith:
AshiraWealthy come and give her some hint to catch her own nairaland boo wink

Don't worry. The catchers know how to catch her.
Re: Serious Relationship by Exodora: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
Akinowon123:

Good luck
That is aweful you can just pretend you didn't see it.
Learn to respect people and their decision and we all will leave long .One love

(1) (Reply)

Miami Police Officer Is Seen Attacking And Choking A Woman (video) / "Men Are Useless But Everyday Nigerian Women Are Fighting Over Men" / New life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.