Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,604 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman (9528 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by AuroraB(f): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
FOR YOU TO SAY THAT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG FOR THE PASTOR TO SLEEP WITH HER MEANS THAT YOU AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH YOUR PASTOR TOO.
...Ode. Was it a case of rape Shallow thinker. I'm not your Mother. Get it.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2020
AuroraB:
...Ode. Was it a case of rape Shallow thinker. I'm not your Mother. Get it.
NOT A CASE OF RAPE BUT FOR YOU TO BE SUPPORTING THE PASTOR SHOWS YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ARE ALSO DOING THE SAME WITH YOUR PASTOR BASED ON CONSENT.ENJOY.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by AuroraB(f): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
NOT A CASE OF RAPE BUT FOR YOU TO BE SUPPORTING THE PASTOR SHOWS YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ARE ALSO DOING THE SAME WITH YOUR PASTOR BASED ON CONSENT.ENJOY.
...your mother doing it doesn't mean I and my mom are. Your brain is fried. Point out where I dropped support for the so called pastor or remain the I.mbecile you vowed to be.
Re: My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2020
AuroraB:
...your mother doing it doesn't mean I and my mom are. Your brain is fried. Point out where I dropped support for the so called pastor or remain the I.mbecile you vowed to be.
FOR ASKING HER KA GINI MEZIA,WAS WHERE YOU SUPPORTED HIM.WHATS THE IMPLICATION,? FISH BRAIN.YOU AND YOUR MOTHER SHOULD KEEP SLEEPING WITH YOUR PASTOR.SHAMELESS FOOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Know She Is The One... / Things You Only Learned About Sex After Having Sex (17 Photos) / Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.