Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) (9325 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
So my nigga Daniel borrowed some money from palmpay which he wasn’t able to pay back.
He is a kind of nigga who flaunts fake Stuffs on his WhatsApp status to impress girls.
Now palmpay has opened his secret to all his contact now and he is depressed cause of the shame and dejection

What do you think he should do?
Why does palm pay love destroying people’s life cause of money .
Money is not everything you know

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Wodu89: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is not loan recovery but blackmail. This is wrong. So wrong. If these guys can't find healthy ways to retrieve their funds, let them shut down business

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by CodeTemplar: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Who takes loan to celebrate a birthday? Very irresponsible lot. He didnt take one to do business and invest but spend.

Buhari I blame anyway, if as a citizen, I owe 400k from national debt on a per capita basis, I should at least get like N200k out of that to invest and avoid having to approach palmpay for a 50% per month (600% PA) loan.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by SkengRay: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
kyber:
So my nigga Daniel borrowed some money from palmpay which he wasn’t able to pay back.
He is a kind of nigga who flaunts fake Stuffs on his WhatsApp status to impress girls.
Now palmpay has opened his secret to all his contact now and he is depressed cause of the shame and dejection

What do you think he should do?
Why does palm pay love destroying people’s life cause of money .
Money is not everything you know
So irresponsible borrowing money for birthday he has to pay back an agreement is an agreement.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by OmotolaBoy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wahala no dey finish o
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Iamicekid(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
So U no take loan take buy food stuff or even settle important bills, Na for show off u collect loan for, u wan impress the street that’s nice, as u don enjoy the accolades, use that same energy to enjoy the disgrace fool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:
This is not loan recovery but blackmail. This is wrong. So wrong. If these guys can't find healthy ways to retrieve their funds, let them shut down business

I tire bro their own is too much
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Iamicekid:
So U no take loan take buy food stuff or even settle important bills, Na for show off u collect loan for, u wan impress the street that’s nice, as u don enjoy the accolades, use that same energy to enjoy the disgrace fool

Lol bro he didn’t take the loan to show off
I told you he shows off fake things
Things he might have borrowed to post
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
SkengRay:
So irresponsible borrowing money for birthday he has to pay back an agreement is an agreement.

Too bad Nigerian don’t adhere to agreement which I and one man as been arguing bout
We agreed on something then he later gave me a condition before he pays my money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Who takes loan to celebrate a birthday? Very irresponsible lot. He didnt take one to do business and invest but spend.

Buhari I blame anyway, if as a citizen, I owe 400k from national debt, I should at least get like N200k out of that to invest and avoid having to approach palmpay for a 50% per month loan.

It seems they have stopped borrowing money o
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by ibechris(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
I like the way they do their recovery.

It is with extreme wickedity if there is any word like that.

Na them fit Nigerians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by poshestmina(f): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wait, people actually borrow money from palmpay ?
I thought those Videos online about them are for Cruise.

Y'all should stop borrowing money from this Loan Apps ,much more for a very silly reason.

Na wa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Collins4u1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

If you won't pay back loan, don't take it.

I support them 100%. that's how people ruin people's business by not paying for what they purchased.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Wodu89: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Collins4u1:

If you won't pay back loan, don't take it.

I support them 100%. that's how people ruin people's business by not paying for what they purchased.

Did you read the contents of the screenshot?

Anyways you work in a microfinance institution. I don't blame you

3 Likes

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
This seems like a vile attempt to mock someone you call friend.
Don't tell me you are jealous because your friend is getting all the girls while you are stuck in your room dying of konji oooo.

And lastly,this is not the first loan your friend will be getting, and he's surely going to payback.
So backbiters like you will always be backward.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by afbstrategies: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:
I respectfully disagree bro. This was sent privately and he opted to share it publicly. We should always pay our debtors. The borrower didn’t help his case by blocking the lender and that’s why they settled for this option.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Wodu89: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
afbstrategies:

I respectfully disagree bro. This was sent privately and he opted to share it publicly. We should always pay our debtors. The borrower didn’t help his case by blocking the lender.

However. This kind of messages can push people to taking their lives. If they can't do business without defamation, they should close

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by afbstrategies: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

However. This kind of messages can push people to taking their lives. If they can't do business without defamation, they should close
You have a point there but it’s likely he signed a document that gave the lenders limitless options.
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Wodu89: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
afbstrategies:

You have a point there but it’s likely he signed a document that gave the lenders limitless options.

Speculation Sir
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by afbstrategies: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Speculation Sir
Who knows?
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by cigaricon(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lies. PalmPay don't give loans. Flexi is the company that give loans under PalmPay. Make una sufry dey decieve una selves

2 Likes

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
why had he not paid b4 all this?
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Acidosis(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
You collected 20k loan to celebrate your birthday?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by pansophist(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
If that email is truly from palmpay, then the composition is the height of unprofessionalism. But again, must you celebrate birthday? Especially when you're broke?

I don't even celebrate birthdays. I don't give a shit about it. But if I will ever borrow money, it will not be for wastage like birthday or wedding, but maybe to buy a house, a car for business (not personal car), etc.

You may be broke, but wrong decisions will make you broker, and depressed. To be broke and a debtor, and also on the run is worse than being in prison. You're broke and you're celebrating birthday. Please live in accordance to your means man. Na wa o

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Afamsi: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
cigaricon:
Lies. PalmPay don't give loans. Flexi is the company that give loans under PalmPay. Make una sufry dey decieve una selves
my problem with this palmpay company is that they you no option to accept or reject their loans. They practically shove it down your throat
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Iamicekid(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
kyber:

Lol bro he didn’t take the loan to show off
I told you he shows off fake things
Things he might have borrowed to post

But he borrowed the loan for birthday celebration now, what’s birthday celebration for no be for show off, if u wan do normal birthday u pray to God, and do small giving to the less privileged and get yourself something new that’s all but once u start calling people to show up for ur birthday Na show off u wan do simple and I’m not saying their is nothing bad in that, but if u go do am do am on ur available balance not borrowing
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Caramia2020(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
I used Opay but I avoid loan like leprosy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by kyber(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
cigaricon:

It’s still the same thing
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
He should embrace the shame, he didn’t kill anyone. The loan company messed up by sending the messages, threats of sending messages to friends and fam would’ve worked better than actually sending the messages.
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Collins4u1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Did you read the contents of the screenshot?

Anyways you work in a microfinance institution. I don't blame you

Blame the borrower not me.

whatever they did in that screenshot, the man brought upon himself.
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Wodu89: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Collins4u1:

Blame the borrower not me.

whatever they did in that screenshot, the man brought upon himself.

No. I won't. You sound even very cold. Please avoid me.
Re: Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) by Chris2863(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lies. Palmpay doesn’t reach out to people’s contacts. I sabi two persons wey dey works with Palmpay.

Stop peddling lies abeg

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? / Mr Eazi Is A Gold Digger / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.