Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Clubs Are Really For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Clubs Are Really For (1247 Views)

When Guys Are Really Desperate For Sex / Guys Review 8 Different Types Of Vaginas (yes, Really)for (wo)men Only / Is Love Really For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Clubs Are Really For by fekuti: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2007
perplexing
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by omogenaija(f): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2007
fekuti:

*Quick life-saving tip* : Always wear rubbers when you bang a girl that you pulled from a club, especially if she seemed very comfortable in there. Who knows who she went home with last week, or the week before that, and before that, you get the idea. [/list]

I found this, thought I'd share

*Quick life-saving tip* u should always wear a condom when ur having sex with anyone that u meet from anywhere even church , fellas the only time u shouldnt wear one is when u and ur lady want to make a baby , abeg even use a condom when ur sleeping with ur wife and she has birthcontrol remember most ppl cant be trusted
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by Adurangba(f): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2007
and why should we take to your assertion?
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by omogenaija(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2007
Adura_ngba:

and why should we take to your assertion?

hey welcome to nairaland smiley, is ur question refering to me or fekuti ?
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by hotchic1(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2007
fekuti:

*Quick life-saving tip* : Always wear rubbers when you bang a girl that you pulled from a club, especially if she seemed very comfortable in there. Who knows who she went home with last week, or the week before that, and before that, you get the idea. [/list]
I found this, thought I'd share

Share your experience with us because i guess,their is something behind that statement, lol
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by mellow(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2007
We are waiting patiently for your experience

that you want to share with us.
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by Adurangba(f): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2007
omogenaija:

hey welcome to nairaland smiley, is your question refering to me or fekuti ?

To Fekuti of course.
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by fekuti: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2007
cos one of ma n!ggaz been grabbing & scratching his shit after he
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by iice(f): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2007
Thought clubs were for dancing and enjoying jams undecided
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by OmoEko1(f): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2007
Abi oh wink wink wink wink
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by SweetT1: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Omo-Eko
what's up Baby?

@fekuti
where do you live? Are you in Cali ?
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by moondust(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
what happened to bumpin n grindin? I tot dats wat clubs r for?
Re: What Clubs Are Really For by luxoire(f): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2007
CLUBS are for having FUN

now the word FUN is subject to one's own meaning and perception, if I as a person go to a club, i go with friends. I dance, have fun, have a laugh and go home to my bed ALONE!!

equally as u would advice guys to not take babes home from a club, i think i'd also say, u'd probably find the most PROMISCOUS GIGOLOS, in clubs, and to top it up, they are usually the 'desparados' ready to pounce on u, if u even smile 'good evening' at them,

obviosuly they aint had 'some' in a while, and because they are incapable of picking up better babes in 'regular' spots, na for clubs dem go come dey chill with their rented/borrowed rides, waiting for d unfortunate girl

(1) (Reply)

Does Karma Affect Your Love Life / The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think / Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.