Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think (1245 Views)

Ways To Make Sure Your Love Grows Everyday / Which Song Would You Dedicate To Ur LOVE? / Areas To Kiss Ur Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by abiri(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
I think the more u make love with ur gf or bf the more the love and bond between u too becomes stronger.
But some people say that loving does not mean making love, well I think it's got everyhing to do cos if u actually love ur guy or girl u would always wanna make love with her and (anyway that's if u enjoy each other on bed very well), otherwise, u would be looking for another girl or guy outside to make it with grin grin grin.
that's why a girl or guy at times double dates or triple datesgrin
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by almondjoy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2007
Only during the first week when things are still hot!  The rest na management! grin Other things have to come into play like " alcohol and mood altering substances" to get by---so you can see different things and different people.  I personally cannot function without those. cheesy 

Also a good financier always makes things "sweeter"! My financial and emotional needs must be met and the sexual takes a back seat!--it is called maturity!!!!!

The fear of STDs--and other "religious matters" will definitely keep you in check.  So you have to improvise to "keep things going"!!!!
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by ettehgate(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2007
depends on the babe
some babes are bore when you make love to them
while some are just too much.
they will meeeeeeeew like cat, booooooooow like dog, croooooow like cock
when they reach organism.
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by olofinjeje: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2007
I am sorry I must have stumbled on the jokes section by mistake-ha! ha!
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by Kashif(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
almondjoy:

Only during the first week when things are still hot! The rest na management! grin Other things have to come into play like " alcohol and mood altering substances" to get by---so you can see different things and different people. I personally cannot function without those. cheesy

Also a good financier always makes things "sweeter"! My financial and emotional needs must be met and the sexual takes a back seat!--it is called maturity!!!!!

The fear of STDs--and other "religious matters" will definitely keep you in check. So you have to improvise to "keep things going"!!!!

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by mellow(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2007
Is Daady here? Quess not. Leaves brfore I am currupted.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by efuah(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2007
wrong perception lipsrsealed. . . errrrr, i cogitate differently undecided
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by iice(f): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2007
Loving is different from sex/making love undecided
To want to make love or whatever to them all the time. . .you need a healthy dose of lust!
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2007
People mentality regarding love nowadays is crazy oh

So the definition of Love means sex/ making love

Whateva rocks your boat jare grin grin
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by sammy6(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2007
Relatively
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by bebe2007(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2007
I really do not think that love making increases the love you share in a relationship. Love making is a way of expressing your love it would not work the wonders in the relationship. I think a better understanding of your partner will foster a better relationship than sex. If anything, i would say the love making brings alot of heartache in the relationship. One person begins to feel used the other is guilty or not commiting to the whole act etc. Once you start sleeping with your partner you become gullible, very emotional, needy, irritable etc its fun do not get me wrong but its just too much hassles man! before then you will find out that you did enjoyed yourselves much more, no unnecessay commitments and possessiveness.
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by rockiedink(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2007
@ettehgate
depends on the babe
some babes are bore when you make love to them
while some are just too much.
they will meeeeeeeew like cat, booooooooow like dog, croooooow like cock
when they reach organism.
grin

@olofinjeje
I am sorry I must have stumbled on the jokes section by mistake-ha! ha!
grin

wow!!!

@bebe2007
I really do not think that love making increases the love you share in a relationship. Love making is a way of expressing your love it would not work the wonders in the relationship. I think a better understanding of your partner will foster a better relationship than sex. If anything, i would say the love making brings alot of heartache in the relationship. One person begins to feel used the other is guilty or not commiting to the whole act etc. Once you start sleeping with your partner you become gullible, very emotional, needy, irritable etc its fun do not get me wrong but its just too much hassles man! before then you will find out that you did enjoyed yourselves much more, no unnecessay commitments and possessiveness.

hmmnnnn! thinking well said missy. very reasonable. i admire your sense of reasoning bebe2007. your dude's sure gotten himself a helluva girl with brains to match her brawn smiley, but i wanna ask, does beauty come with the package? wink just curious cool
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by naijaborn(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2007
jst walkin by lipsrsealed
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by efuah(f): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2007
iice u're right there wink . . . err. . moodylady, i like ya posts, but gat sight probs, can u pls increase the font a bit wink. . . thx.

bebe2007, i agree wt ya too
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2007

lol done wink didn't realize the font was small
Re: The More U Make Love, The More Ur Love Grows For Each Other: Or What Do U Think by angel101(f): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2007
bebe2007:

This is sooooooooooooooo true

(1) (Reply)

OPINION-Who's more complex, Men or Women? / Why Do Ladies Like Liars As B/fs, Stil Desire An Honest Man 4a Husband? / Single Lady: Overcoming Disappointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.