Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship (1244 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by denony(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2008
Dear Nairalanders, why is it that girls like to cheat in every relationship,
though not all girls, but most of them.

I've encountered one and its painful to bear.

Please i want to know the reason, especially from girls.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by Dreloaded(f): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2008
when you can answer the same question in regards to men, then I'll answer you
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by hollandis(f): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2008
What's sauce for the goose s sauce for the gander

@denony-That's hasty generalisation.Easy bro

@De-reloaded-Fallacy of unknown and biased statistics

maybe we should re-phrase the Title

Guys and Girls who cheats more?
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by opokonwa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2008
@poster

B/c you've encountered one is not enough for you to generalise.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by sistajay(f): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
If your girl cheat na because somtin dey missing from de relationship, make you ask ursef, why she decide to stray. Or maybe she wan play your game too, CHEATING.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by dimpules: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
money, time, affection, bla bla

When you know the things that matter to a girl you will then know why she cheats.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by almondjoy(f): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2008
My personal experience is that there are too many "cheap" men willing to cheat with us! Afterall, do we cheat on ourselves? Some of you guys are just too cute to pass up.  All we want is a taste that's all!  Not for keeps! wink Just to do and pass!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Get a grip! kiss
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by uspry1(f): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2008
Maybe you date wrong girl which you always chase after BAD GIRLS instead of NICE GIRLS.

I strongly believe that BAD GIRLS always be CHEATERS to dump NICE GUYS to go for BAD BOYS they prefer with. BAD GIRLS are players.

I don't know, i cannot give you the right answer.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by hollandis(f): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2008
so may bad girls in the house

@almondjoy shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by Doubleen: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
If u've ever heard thëm say "Dont put all ur eggs in one basket", then u'll understand why.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by keyne(f): 9:32pm On May 07, 2009
men just dnt pay enuf attention.money is nt evritin.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by 190: 10:51pm On May 07, 2009
shakes head out of pity for
female cheats cry

and mummurs sometin 2 myself
saying now these are the same women who wud be
mothers tomorrow

quietly closes thread angry
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by whitelexi(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2009
Alas! Its a phenomenon that has existed from time immemorial till time tutorial. . . It is in their DNA - part of their nature grin
Re: Why Is It That Girls Like To Cheat In Every Relationship by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 17, 2009
in their Chromosomes actually cry cry

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Girl Who Has A Boyfriend / She Showed No Appreciation. / I Dream We Were Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.