Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look (58476 Views)

Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / See What Finidi George Looks Like Now (Photos) / Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by PureGoldh(m): 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Men dem
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Enemyofpeace: 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
IWTBAB:
lala get bald head die. with big belle
him seun wan fight over one babe on nairaland
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Kenneth10110(m): 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
vanity upon vanity bro

Example of them. Even your poverty life is vanity

6 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by SaintLucia: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Nigeria will never produce a right winger like finidi. He was d best right back in d world in 1994 /1995.
U are right.

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by seanwilliam(m): 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
That guy fresh mehn
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
him seun wan fight over one babe on nairaland
na dis kin tin dem dey see u. mumu talk. u call u for d mata? slave
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by olisaEze(m): 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Best right winger in the world! Epah dōmō!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by femi4: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Abcoder:
Legends that's all I can say. I still remember finidi goal against Mali. Mad o
Tunisia or Algeria not Mali
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Kuficking: 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Akolawole(m): 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Aystarz:
Finidi!!! What a winger he was. Unarguably Nigeria's best 7 ever!

Not at all!

Do you know the era of Benjamin Nzeako, Segun Odegbami or even Wole Odegbami?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Enemyofpeace: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
IWTBAB:
na dis kin tin dem dey see u. mumu talk. u call u for d mata? slave

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by NubianX: 6:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Nigeria will never produce a right winger like finidi. He was d best right back in d world in 1994 /1995.

Right back?¿¿¿
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by whytediamond(m): 6:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Akolawole:

Not at all!

Good evening Nairaland Ancestor. Some of this digital age football fans don't know about football of the 60's and 70's.

May you live long our ancestor.

5 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Shamzo4u: 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
i remember wen finidi dey do crawling celebration for world cup dat year 1994.
many of dis Nairaland annoying mumus still dey crawl for floor den.

Old wise man... Sorry sir
I know your children would have known how much casket costs. After what old age, what else

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by nuban07(m): 6:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Best right winger. Best number 7 then, he ruled Ajax to real betis

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by JANK23H(m): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Right winger.He was never a right back.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Paruz1015(m): 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Finidi George, set awon baller...We fabricate
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Ayobami7(m): 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
无聊的
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by GOFRONT(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
But why be say this Finidi George nor dey fit finish wetin him start??
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Emma1630(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...
"Always a pleasure catching up with my big bro @officialfinidi ����"
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9J6QueHig4/
finey i dey here o
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by dejio42(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
Big men. God make me bigger than I am... Amen

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
whytediamond:

Good evening Nairaland Ancestor. Some of this digital age football fans don't know about football of the 60's and 70's.

May you live long our ancestor.

grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by AnthonyAk(m): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
They aging well

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Aystarz: 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
Akolawole:

Not at all!

None of the trio even managed to play at the Mundial. To be ranked amongst the best,surely you've got to have played at the highest level.
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by aspiring44: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one.

I've also pictured with Peter Rufai.

Bros Peter rufai . Back in the ways when I was a kid . He used to send me errands to buy garri + groundnut to soak .I doubt if he can remember .

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
At 1994 world cup, all I knew was it's a goal for Nigeria!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Reference(m): 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Right back, right winger...
Exactly what are you saying sir?
Finidi was a classic old school touchline hugging 7 for the Soofa Heegu.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Finidi George!

The one Super Eagle I know who I'm sure did not use football age.

Tell me: does this guy look 50?
Well, he is!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
IWTBAB:
i remember wen finidi dey do crawling celebration for world cup dat year ..1994.
many of dis Nairaland annoying mumus still dey crawl for floor den. grin
Thank God for DVD

I don't know if I should ashamed that I belong to the category you just described.
Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by SweetCunt97(f): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
Nice one.

I've also pictured with Peter Rufai.
keeper rufai Ike nsi. Opio master

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Reference(m): 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jeezuzpick:
Finidi George!

The one Super Eagle I know who I'm sure did not use football age.

Tell me: does this guy look 50?
Well, he is!

And honest to Nigeria and honest on the field. Never loses his temper, never dives... A consumate pro and gentleman

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
Yobo don fine. Yobo in those days with his Olumo-rock head.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Cries At His Father's Burial (Photos) / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.