Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. (1029 Views)

Can We Have Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland Again / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Is it something seun organizes, or...?
I noticed it wasn't held last year.
Is it an offline event?
I just read a thread relating to it.

1 Like

Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Froshloaded: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Babe come on fb jarey cry
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin

Froshloaded:
Babe come on fb jarey cry
I nominate myself....
Sure. But I know what you're gonna ask me..
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
last time one was held was. 2016 ..

it's one full time drama. Lotta scandals and shiit and wars too..

you should read one of the Thread.. you'd be entertained

1 Like

Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Froshloaded: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
grin

I nominate myself....
Sure. But I know what you're gonna ask me..
tongue
If you don't come and send it
I will stop talking to you sad tongue
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Froshloaded: 8:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
biGDhAp:

Mention me
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
shocked

biGDhAp:

hmm...

It's been cancelled, or ..?
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

If you don't come and send it. sad tongue
I will...

1 Like

Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
shocked

hmm...

It's been cancelled, or ..?
.. yeah cancelled.. nobody wants to fund it anymore .. winner usually gets a price in cash
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

Mention me
.. they don't do it again.. except you mean the last one they did

1 Like

Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Froshloaded: 8:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
I will...
Waiting
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Froshloaded: 8:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. they don't do it again.. except you mean the last one they did
Yes the last one
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. yeah cancelled.. nobody wants to fund it anymore .. winner usually gets a price in cash
ouch...thanks for the info ..
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Froshloaded:
Yes the last one

alright.. If I see am

1 Like

Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
ouch...thanks for the info ..
.. my pleasure
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
wink

biGDhAp:
.. my pleasure
I don't know what you did, but koffos has learnt to respect himself. You talked to him??
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

Waiting
I'm logging out of Nairaland..
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Neimar: 9:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
If u nr popular for romanceland just 4get about the contest grin
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
wink

I don't know what you did, but koffos has learnt to respect himself. You talked to him??
nah .. he got banned .. he's actually active on his non trolling account doing his thing at the education section

1 Like

Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Froshloaded: 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin
Blu03:
I'm logging out of Nairaland..
This is the last time I will reply, not until I see it in my dm
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Tweiker: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
biGDhAp:
nah .. he got banned .. he's actually active on his non trolling account doing his thing at the education section

Lol
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Tweiker: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Blu03:
wink

It really felt nice to know that you believed completely that I could never hurt you under any circumstance.

smiley

Learn to use the report button. It can be quite effective sometimes.
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2020
smiley
Tweiker:

It really felt nice to know that you believed completely that I could never hurt you under any circumstance.

smiley

Learn to use the report button. It can be quite effective sometimes.
ofcourse. I trust you completely... You're on that very short list of my nairaland friends grin

BTW, i know who's behind that 'koffos' moniker.

The button is effective sometimes.
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by koffos(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
smiley
ofcourse. I trust you completely... You're on that very short list of my nairaland friends grin

BTW, i know who's behind that 'koffos' moniker.

The button is effective sometimes.
I'd bet blu's left breast .. You don't have the slightest idea who I am
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by koffos(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2020
biGDhAp:
bruh .. Why you gossiping me to my baby girl.. You snitch..

She ain't gon suck your dvck.. You know right

If you ever reveal my non trolling account to her .. I go gather boys for school make them find you beat you
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
koffos:
bruh .. Why you gossiping me to my baby girl.. You snitch..

She ain't gon suck your dvck.. You know right

If you ever reveal my non trolling account to her .. I go gather boys for school make them find you beat you
.. Lol .

Blu03 come and carry your bf oo
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by koffos(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Lol .

.. I've given up.. I don't wanna troll her anymore.. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.. Not that I like her or anything. It just comes to me that way..

Blu I'm very sorry.. I didn't mean to bully and use demeaning words on you.. Really really sorry..

Forgive me
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
koffos:
.. I've given up.. I don't wanna troll her anymore.. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.. Not that I like her or anything. It just comes to me that way..

Blu I'm very sorry.. I didn't mean to bully and use demeaning words on you.. Really really sorry..

Forgive me
.. Lol Hope she does
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
grin
koffos:

Forgive me
No biggie. I never too any of it to heart. Like i stated before, you're a horrible troll. tongue
You're stressed out? The "...it just comes to me that way..." phrase...
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Lol .

i thought you were ignoring me. What's changed?
About my other quotes, i just wanted to know if you're well...
You've been awfully quiet... You know, not as active as before..
*shrugs*
Blame me for caring.
Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
i thought you were ignoring me. What's changed?
About my other quotes, i just wanted to know if you're well...
You've been awfully quiet... You know, not as active as before..
*shrugs*
Blame me for caring.
... I'm sorry.. Like super duper sorry . Was in a really bad state that day . Had some crazy stuff happening to me at that Moment. You could tell when I replied the two first mention, I did in a cold way.

I just wasn't in the mood that moment..

I wasnt even expecting you to respond to this.. Was already thinking you'd ignore like I did you..

I'm really appreciative About you caring this much ..

Muchos gracias mi amor..

*winks*

1 Like

Re: The Annual Mr And Miss Nairalanders Contest. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
Is it something seun organizes, or...?
I noticed it wasn't held last year.
Is it an offline event?
I just read a thread relating to it.

Seun doesn't give a shiit about the event since it wouldn't be lucrative to invest resources in it

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / What Do You Hate About Your Current Partner / Can't Believe This Girl Naked Her Self On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.