Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. (3869 Views)

Can We Have Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland Again / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / I Need Campaign Manager And Team (miss Nairaland 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by optional1(f): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mr and Miss Nairaland 2017 postpone till February 2018.

1. They weren't able to meet up with the financial aspect of the contest.

2.No sponsors so it can't continue until next year..

Note:

The verification and nomination thread will be updated before the year runs out..

Please bear with them, they are sorry for the delay..

Who ever is interested to sponsor the contest should contact dygeasy for more info..

Cc.
Dygeasy
Seun

As you people can't talk I have help oh..

Note to mods fear God oh..

SHADYBERRY
NATUREINSPRED
SEUNMOHMOH
MATTI1
MISSNANDE
BADAOYEYEMI
WUMINITY
FASTGYAL

Reporting from sambisa forest.
Happy Holidays to you all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thank you for the information. Means a lot to us. Especially this festive period. Once again, thank you ma

Iranu
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by falconey(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please modify " whoever whats to sponsor"
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by SirMichael1: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin

So people could not sponsor 50k given to the winners plus money for airtime used in calling participants?? grin

Their mumu don do. Mr and Mrs NL have never been important and so can't be revered to a position so can we safely say the cash prize and the competition isn't worth it?

Na wah o
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Boring......
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by iamJ(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
wetin concern me with beggars pageant cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy poor people too plenty here, all we have are mouth makers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Modelqwen(f): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
shocked

mr & miss NL? wat's dat? my first time to hear that.
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by purem(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
@optional1 what is it about?

Are you guys talking about finest dude and finest gal?

Am not understanding
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by BiafranBushBoy: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
iamJ:
wetin concern me with beggars pageant cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy poor people too plenty here, all we have are mouth makers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is beggar's pageant. The beggar is the adjective qualifying the pageant (according to your statement)

To learn English is free, dear rich man! Try and learn it!!

11 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Missnande(f): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thanks Optional1,you try! But how come the organizers just kept quiet without an explanation at least to the contestants. cc Dygeasy
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

It is beggar's pageant. The beggar is the adjective qualifying the pageant (according to your statement)

Best comment.
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
I feel like sponsoring this event but the winner must kiss me grin
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by iamJ(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

attention seeking fly, its a beggars pageant, beggars turn by turn seeking help, the urge to mention me and seek likes is high in u, last time u mentioned me trying to form we think alike, did u notice how i ignored u? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure beneath me, ur opinion is beneath me

3 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by iamJ(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Best comment.
rorachy, every time i insult u, u deactivate, ur skin is too thin for the trouble u seek, learn to say away from my view
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
iamJ:
rorachy, every time i insult u, u deactivate, ur skin is too thin for the trouble u seek, learn to say away from my view

So na Rorachy be pureberry? No wonder....Her bad mouth dey everywhere..
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

grin You no go kill me..Mbanu !
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
iamJ:
attention seeking fly, its a beggars pageant, beggars turn by turn seeking help, the urge to mention me and seek likes is high in u, last time u mentioned me trying to form we think alike, did u notice how i ignored u? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure beneath me, ur opinion is beneath me

Me and you think alike? Fvck you for this...

Its just like saying Zukerberg and Buhari thinks alike!!

The day you learn to type like someone with br.ains, that is the day my lectures end with you.

But if you insist on typing like someone who forgets his bra.in in dreamland before waking up,

Then we have miles to cover together!!

Copy?

13 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by dahreyM: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I feel like sponsoring this event but the winner must kiss me grin

na fvck you wan write for there, no liecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
cheesy No o, I am celibate undecided
dahreyM:

na fvck you wan write for there, no liecheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
iamJ:
Such fuckery. .
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
I Want To Contest o, as Long As Money Is Involved... If No Money, Bye bye
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin
my vote is still for you optional1
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Synzu(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

mr & miss NL? wat's dat? my first time to hear that.

You mean the great mudslinging contest of all time?
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by iamJ(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
BiafranBushBoy:

Me and you think alike? Fvck you for this...

Its just like saying Zukerberg and Buhari thinks alike!!

The day you learn to type like someone with br.ains, that is the day my lectures end with you.

But if you insist on typing like someone who forgets his bra.in in dreamland before waking up,

Then we have miles to cover together!!

Copy?
[/s] carry ur alternates and like ur comment and get out

2 Likes

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by NeeKlaus: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

So na Rorachy be pureb_erry? No wonder....Her bad mouth dey everywhere..
She's Rolex67 too. The Geh just dey change jersey like sey na bad habit.
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by iykekelvins(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Best comment.
Is it true you're Rolex?
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Jodha(f): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
I love it when two people I loathe fight...the feeling is amazing....

Nah so so laugh Ade laugh since... grin grin
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
NeeKlaus:

She's Rolex67 too. The Geh just dey change jersey like sey na bad habit.
Nice one monitoring spirit, keep carrying my matter for head like gala, I hope say market dey sell sha.

iamj abi wetin be your name, keep masturbating on top my matter, I know you be feeling fly thinking I change monikers cos of you, you know nothing.

Go take your meds, you need it.

1 Like

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
NoFavors:
Thank you for the information. Means a lot to us. Especially this festive period. Once again, thank you ma

Iranu
laugh and dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by optional1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Missnande:
Thanks Optional1,you try! But how come the organizers just kept quiet without an explanation at least to the contestants. cc Dygeasy

He is busy trying to sort out somethings.
Re: Mr And Miss Nairaland Postpone Till 2018. by optional1(f): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
grin

my vote is still for you optional

Me re old fa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEXUAL IMMORALITY Can Destroy Your Destiny / Marriage Kills Men But Uplifts Women. / I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.