Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN (12681 Views)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Coronavirus: Catholic Church Modifies Worship Mode In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by ednut1(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Christianity is a funny religion. When it time to prove prayer and miracles works they chicken out .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Okoroawusa: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Cryomancer:
Nigerians are simply the cause of the government's ineptitude.

We prefer to be reactive towards every situations, rather than being proactive about it.

Before now, did CAN ever call on the federal government to tighten up the boarders and subject every foreigner to compulsory quarantine just for the safety of every citizens? NO. But they are quick to tell the citizen to provide sanitizer in every church.

Just what how our useless government will close boarders and become very active with airport screening after the virus have already entered the country. That's what they are good at, being reactive rather than proactive.
Bros no vex I no understand your point...

Are you against CAN or government?
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by backnbeta(f): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2020
Cryomancer:

We prefer to be reactive towards every situations, rather than being proactive about it.

Before now, did CAN ever call on the federal government to tighten up the boarders and subject every foreigner to compulsory quarantine just for the safety of every citizens? NO. But they are quick to tell the citizen to provide sanitizer in every church.

Just what how our useless government will close boarders and become very active with airport screening after the virus have already entered the country. That's what they are good at, being reactive rather than proactive.
What can CAN do or what could the body have done to prevent the Italian food from bringing corona virus to Nigeria? When did your government start listening to CAN? They can do their best by the Christians, FG can fold her hands as usual undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Okoroawusa: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Flamzey00:
I dont want to die now Oooo. Can't anyone infect Bubu sef make the man die after 2 weeks. Nigeria can be great again.
If I say u r not well now they will say I am abusing you but I will not say it.

Isi azu mangala...
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by kristo123: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2020
If CAN wants to prevent spread of the virus within the country they should close all Churches for the next 3 weeks... If after that no new case comes up then they can reopen Churches...

Health officials with full body protection are getting infected in countries battling the virus what is hand sanitizer going to do in preventing the spread.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by lomprico(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Cryomancer:

are we supposed to tell govt what to do all the time? why are they there?
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Olujoe1(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2020
drshrewd:
if ailment such as covid 19 cannot be cured by God and all plausible solution depends entirely on scientific exploits which doesn't really believe in the existence of God then why would atheist like me believe in any of those nonsense non existence God/gods.
Things like this keep poping up and keep disproving the existence of God/gods but we Africans keep disregarding and keep falling gullable to those con men forming men of God.
Why not ask them right now the world is at this mess to provide solution as opposed to keeping numb.
God bless you for saying trash
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by back2sender: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2020
ursullalinda:
Yes oh......that's very important.....was happy when I saw hand sanitizer in my church yesterday.......and it should be kept in all corners......By God's grace we will pull through.

I thought church is the house of God and no evil upon it shall prosper?

Or is it now a house of god of men?

In the house of God, no sanitizer is needed because the place is already sanctified by the man of god.

Corona virus exposing all kinds of hidden secrets

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Human beings keep on being stupid.
The black pestilence wiped out 75million to 200million people where was God? But Science has prevented it from happening again and some fools say it is God.
The Spanish flu claimed 50million to 100million people where was God? But Science did it again.
For hundreds of years God could not cure leprosy instead he used it to "curse" people? But maybe science is greater than God.
Science has found vaccines against hundreds of viruses, has cured hundreds of diseases, made genetic engineering but God is still up in the "sky" maybe "working" in mysterious ways.
Covid-19 will be defeated by science to further shame God. Vex if you want but this is the truth you don't want to believe.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2020
back2sender:

I thought church is the house of God and no evil upon it shall prosper?

Or is it now a house of god of men?

In the house of God, no sanitizer is needed because the place is already sanctified by the man of god.

Corona virus exposing all kinds of hidden secrets
Bros God is a fantasy na no mind Em.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by back2sender: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2020
kristo123:
If CAN wants to prevent spread of the virus within the country they should close all Churches for the next 3 weeks... If after that no new case comes up then they can reopen Churches...

Health officials with full body protection are getting infected in countries battling the virus what is hand sanitizer going to do in preventing the spread.
They will never propose closing of church because of tithes and offering money. Fake pastors everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Olatara(f): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2020
ursullalinda:
Yes oh......that's very important.....was happy when I saw hand sanitizer in my church yesterday.......and it should be kept in all corners......By God's grace we will pull through.
My church too.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by back2sender: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Ausrichie:
Human beings keep on being stupid.
The black pestilence wiped out 75million to 200million people where was God? But Science has prevented it from happening again and some fools say it is God.
The Spanish flu claimed 50million to 100million people where was God? But Science did it again.
For hundreds of years God could not cure leprosy instead he used it to "curse" people? But maybe science is greater than God.
Science has found vaccines against hundreds of viruses, has cured hundreds of diseases, made genetic engineering but God is still up in the "sky" maybe "working" in mysterious ways.
Covid-19 will be defeated by science to further shame God. Vex if you want but this is the truth you don't want to believe.
My bro, bravo for this.

The fuuls on naira land that are agents of fake pastors will never respond to this post of yours.
Come to think of it, even the fuuls are saved by science from the day they were conceived in thier mothers Belle till date but they will sell thier foolishness for a plate of porridge to defend fake pastors.

I believe in data! Keep bring facts to the table bro

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 01, 2020
back2sender:

My bro, bravo for this.

The fuuls on naira land that are agents of fake pastors will never respond to this post of yours.
Come to think of it, even the fuuls are saved by science from the day they were conceived in thier mothers Belle till date but they will sell thier foolishness for a plate of porridge to defend fake pastors.

I believe in data! Keep bring facts to the table bro
Tell them they won't believe they would quote their fairytale book. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Olatara(f): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2020
sammyj:
What I just observed now is that church only provides sanitizer but ignored the face masks. So what is the essence of using the sanitizer when it can still be contracted through fluid from the mouth and the noses of human!! shocked
Exactly my thought, this disease is airborne not hand borne disease (laughable) I am sitted right now in a church gallery with 100 people, in my mind "what is someone is with the virus".
Anyway no be coronavirus go kill me

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by back2sender: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2020
ednut1:
Christianity is a funny religion. When it time to prove prayer and miracles works they chicken out .
Exactly!!!
WHY are they putting sanitizers in churches grin shocked cool, is church not a sanctified place any longer?
Religion has killed us as a nation, see how the developed nations are carrying out various research for a vaccine but we here are carrying prophetic prophesy as if that will produce a vaccine by the fake men of god and fake pastors.

Any Nigerian that claims to be. A pastor should go to Wuhan and lay hands on the infected patients and cure them of coronavirus.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Olatara(f): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHEN OTHER SENSIBLE COUNTRIES ARE SUSPENDING RELIGIOUS GATHERINGS IN ORDER TO TACKLE THE SITUATION, MY NIGERIAN THIEVING MEN OF GOD ARE ORGANIZING RELIGIOUS GATHERINGS.... TO LOOT MORE FROM GULLIBLE PEOPLE. cheesy

AFTER ALL THE DEATHS OF PEOPLE, AND EFFORTS FROM HEALTH WORKERS IN NIGERIA, GUESS WHO TAKES THE CREDITS WHEN WE DEFEAT AND SURVIVE CORONABOY?

GOD.
I know you are an atheist, that my friend is your choice, pls allow other people make their choices afterall life is about choices.
Anyway atheist keep Christians in check.
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by sapientia(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2020
I go to church.

Going by the Bible, this virus cannot infect Christians.

Yet it does.

Either those that will be infected or infected are not Christians or the Bible is not true.

Me believe Bible is true sha.

And that if Kumuyi, Oyedebo, Adeboye, Laz Muoka, Suleiman, Apostle TB Joshua, Eneche plus all these CAN people cannot go and visit those infected to pray for them without mask, they are not Christians.

Argue with your village people.
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by atmstyle: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2020
Coronavirus: If you live in/are visiting Lagos here are
emergency contact numbers
to save on your phone just in case.
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Neoteny(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2020
CAN't has zero credibility.

Besides they should rather tell everyone not to sneeze or breathe, because Covid19 is airborne.

Hand sanitizers don't do squat to stop its spread.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:32am On Mar 01, 2020
drshrewd:
if ailment such as covid 19 cannot be cured by God and all plausible solution depends entirely on scientific exploits which doesn't really believe in the existence of God then why would atheist like me believe in any of those nonsense non existence God/gods.
Things like this keep poping up and keep disproving the existence of God/gods but we Africans keep disregarding and keep falling gullable to those con men forming men of God.
Why not ask them right now the world is at this mess to provide solution as opposed to keeping numb.
Prevention is better than cure. You can't be African and be an atheist just go til your village and ask an elder you want to join the village court simply
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Olatara:
I know you are an atheist, that my friend is your choice, pls allow other people make their choices afterall life is about choices.
Anyway atheist keep Christians in check.

YOUR RELIGION WAS NEVER (AND IS STILL NOT) YOUR CHOICE, MY GOOD WOMAN OF FAITH.
YOU'RE ONLY A MEMBER OF YOUR RELIGION BECAUSE OF YOUR FAMILY AND GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION AND NOW YOU'RE IN TOO DEEP TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

MY ATHEISM IS NOT MY CHOICE EITHER. AS HUMANS WITH A CAPABLE COMMON SENSE, WE DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE BUT TO BE ATHEISTS.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Horus(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Members holding of hands during prayer should be banned until further notice.

Religious gatherings should be banned until further notice
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Olatara(f): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOUR RELIGION WAS NEVER (AND IS STILL NOT) YOUR CHOICE, MY GOOD WOMAN OF FAITH.
YOU'RE ONLY A MEMBER OF YOUR RELIGION BECAUSE OF YOUR FAMILY AND GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION AND NOW YOU'RE IN TOO DEEP TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

MY ATHEISM IS NOT MY CHOICE EITHER. AS HUMANS WITH A CAPABLE COMMON SENSE, WE DON'T HAVE ANY CHOICE BUT TO BE ATHEISTS.
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by hightempo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
drshrewd:
May your eyes of understanding be opened only then can you come to the realisation that something beyond you exist. If I may ask what do you really mean when you call yourself an atheist?
Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by kingxsamz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Olujoe1:
God bless you for saying trash

If you consider what he wrote up there as trash, then you're just plain dumb.
Not trying to insult you, just stating a fact.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by kingxsamz(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
hightempo:
May your eyes of understanding be opened only then can you come to the realisation that something beyond you exist. If I may ask what do you really mean when you call yourself an atheist?

What's the need of using hand sanitizers and masks in the church, when prayers can do wonders? Answer. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Cryomancer:

Just what how our useless government will close boarders and become very active with airport screening after the virus have already entered the . That's what they are good at, being reactive rather than proactive.

How does CAN come in for blame here? This double, triple taxation government, what exactly have they done well?

Leave Christians be. We will not run away for you. Kill as many as you like, justify it anyway you like, but with our eyes we will see the punishment of the wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assassination Attempt On Tb Joshua: Devil Is A Liar / How Do You Identify A True Man Of God? / The Fourth Commandment: The Sabbath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.