Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now (6748 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by femi4: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:
I recently got into a relationship with a guy i met on facebook. We've been chatting for long till we decided to meet. Fortunately, we stay in same town. When we finally decided to meey, we got satisfied in what we saw in each other and thats how we decided to take the friendship to the next level.
Now the issue is this i told him am a virgin which i am truly. That i dont want sex till marriage. He frowned at it first, but later accepted on the conditions that we would be having MouthAction. But honestly, i still can't fo that. When i said i dont want sex, i just dont mean penetration, but not allowing a man to see my nude till marriage. I told him we can kiss and caress but not anything involving sex. Out of pressure i allowed him get to my nipples.

But that's the limit i can go honestly.
He still insisting that if he cant have me, that he would move on. He said he is planning to get married this year, but can't marry a woman that restricts him like that.

I have tried to be supportive to him even though we just met just to prove to him that i sincerely love him, but he is still adamant. Right now he is not even replying to my chats or picking my calls. What do i do?
Stick with your principle. This one come for the body o

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Randy100: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Give it to him. Life is too short to be stingy with your kpekus.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by ednut1(m): 7:10am On Mar 01, 2020
Op how old are you I know of a 35 year old virgin o. Maybe na to go turn nun. But this guy just wants sex sha
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by AgentGoat: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:
I recently got into a relationship with a guy i met on facebook. We've been chatting for long till we decided to meet. Fortunately, we stay in same town. When we finally decided to meey, we got satisfied in what we saw in each other and thats how we decided to take the friendship to the next level.
Now the issue is this i told him am a virgin which i am truly. That i dont want sex till marriage. He frowned at it first, but later accepted on the conditions that we would be having MouthAction. But honestly, i still can't fo that. When i said i dont want sex, i just dont mean penetration, but not allowing a man to see my nude till marriage. I told him we can kiss and caress but not anything involving sex. Out of pressure i allowed him get to my nipples.

He still insisting that if he cant have me, that he would move on. He said he is planning to get married this year, but can't marry a woman that restricts him like that.

I have tried to be supportive to him even though we just met just to prove to him that i sincerely love him, but he is still adamant. Right now he is not even replying to my chats or picking my calls. What do i do?

Don't give in.

If he no fit stay make he dey go.
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by suaveBrother(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

Run run run.. Please run. I say again pls run.
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2020
girl a man who loves you should respect you,this guy is disrespectful,you know what to do,it's obvious he has seen signs that you would give in soon,don't give in,not all virgins have hymen if you are that type and you give in he may use that against you.most men don't know that some women don't have hymen and that a loose poosee doesn't necessarily mean a woman has sex often.
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by BoboKush(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2020
Suddenly all the babes on nairaland are all virgin.... Thunder where at thou

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Deeminaj(f): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2020
My dear,disassociate yourself from him,his not the right one for you,he is only trying to manipulate you by not picking your calls.
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by fatymore(f): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Please stick to what you are comfortable with.

In relationship, changing your views to please your partner when it comes to sex doesn't ends well sometimes...

Like minds like you us coming soon. Pele

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by galadima77(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Juwee03:
It's better to stick to your principles dear. You might regret yielding to his request if you do.

...not might, she will regret! Don't know why people are so afraid to let someone walk out of their lives.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by goodnewscliff(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2020
Ladylite:

I know you may not take my advice but you should never have dated him in the first place.

Guys do not use their ear to hear FARGIN.... They will become anything just to claim the glory of disvirgining you.

Sister run and end it quickly. Any guy who is not ready to wait till wedding night should go to hell.

Sex is not a rehearsal for marriage.

You need to be comfortable being single. Singleness is not a disease and relationship is not the cure.

God has blessed you with beauty and brains. Protect it.

I feel you really do not know what you want.

Read relationship books, go for real relationship seminars and conferences where you can get mature successfully married female mentors that can help guide you to make better choices in future.

Men are hunters.... There is the okafors law that states that the guy that disvirgins you or gives you orgasms will always have future accesses to sleep with you even if you are married or not.

Pls be wise.

.... Where did ya get this from?
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by ArticleBeast: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2020
LoyalRccgMember:
I've always been an advocate of no sex before marriage (cos i'm a virgin too). sister, please flee from that devil!!
How about being a loyal child of God?

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by wiseone28: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2020
80 Percent of guys saying the girl should quit the relationship won't wait to the girls request if they are in the guys shoe..

Hypocrite forming..

I'm still hurt following this sexless rules..
If you're not ready for sex stay out of relationship than wasting the guys time with this no sex before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by goodnewscliff(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
What I have been looking for
God when will you locate me my own virgin?
Virgin kee u there
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by ArticleBeast: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Just laughing

See as they are calling the dude names. What if it is the other way round? They would have said he is hiding his potency status or he has a short willy or he is terrible in bed. Infact they will ask her to flee that she should see what she is getting into before marriage.

I see alot of simps and betas masturbating all over the thread.

Aunty I will advise you like a elder brother, don't give in. I hope you guys discussed your stand before the relationship started.

I will also advise the guy not to be tricked into accepting what he doesn't like. If he wants sex, he should take a walk. I remember one babe that wanted us to date, I told her, I cannot be in a no-sex relationship and we stayed friends. Just hold on to your belief and decision. The one that can stay without sex, may not still be the best person but he will come.

Having or not having sex doesn't make you a better person.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Okoroawusa: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2020
I don't understand what you people see in this restrictions you place yourselves. But it is your choice n I respect that.

However you can't say that sex is bad yet u do things that lead to sex(kissing, smooching, rubbing your nipples). When you abstain try to make it total. Don't have a boyfriend. Wait for a husband. A man that will see you today n say,"I am ready to marry you tomorrow if it's possible". How can you say that you don't eat rat yet you use your teeth to share it to children?

I believe in sex before marriage because I have seen the damage that it has caused in so many marriages. Some have called it quits while majority are enduring the marriage or having extra-marital affairs

So don't disturb the life of that young man. Let him go n find a willing lady.

STAY ON YOUR OWN TILL MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by proclinician: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Ladylite:

I know you may not take my advice but you should never have dated him in the first place.

Guys do not use their ear to hear FARGIN.... They will become anything just to claim the glory of disvirgining you.

Sister run and end it quickly. Any guy who is not ready to wait till wedding night should go to hell.

Sex is not a rehearsal for marriage.

You need to be comfortable being single. Singleness is not a disease and relationship is not the cure.

God has blessed you with beauty and brains. Protect it.

I feel you really do not know what you want.

Read relationship books, go for real relationship seminars and conferences where you can get mature successfully married female mentors that can help guide you to make better choices in future.

Men are hunters.... There is the okafors law that states that the guy that disvirgins you or gives you orgasms will always have future accesses to sleep with you even if you are married or not.

Pls be wise.

Hoolalah hypia.... Phew!

Are you serious right now
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Clinghton: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2020
If you are not hiding anything like some women do all in the name of virginity stick to your principle .
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by proclinician: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2020
No sex before marriage is not a big deal and the guy should really respect that if he wants to marry you. He has no right to get any close to your naked body or make any demands. He shouldn't even dare.

If I'm in his shoes as long as i believe that yea i want us to get married i will accept i will respect your decision and you will lead on in this regard. but it doesn't end there. I have to ascertain that your hymen is intact we can book an appointment with ou OB/GYN in my place of work to determine your hymen is intact. If it's not, then it's possible you're lying and i will hit the runway immediately. Now you have to agree to take this test once in every 3 months to be sure you're not playing games for Brazilian hair money like most girls.

Again you have to agree that you don't get to make any financial demands on me. If u need money u call home it stays that way. However my payday is usually a happy day depending on the exchange rate so i get to spoil myself real huge so i might wanna spoil you too.

Then i am allowed to have side chicks. This means you don't get to turn low budget jack Bauer on me you understand.

Once we are clear then it's a matter of time before we walk down the aisle. If you say no on any of the rules of engagement, deal is off no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Georgekyrian(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2020
Hmmmm
What if your boyfriend is a Nairalander?
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Omar09(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

You can't say you don't like beans and still go ahead to buy bean pudding (moi moi). It is not done. You don't want beans therefore you should also avoid the bean cake (akara), bean pudding and anything that has beans in it.

Ciao
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Realmenlovetruly(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Some girls of nowadays sha
You even getting to your nipples
What did he do with your nipples?
How i wish i can see this op and talk some senses to her head

Am lazy to type all the novel in me
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Whyzaid(f): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2020
He's a selfish man that want to ruin you. You need to run for your precious life
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Georgekyrian(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2020
My sister if you don't want sex allow the guy to go, if you want him then give him sex

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by ecstasy357(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

That guy wont get married to you after sex. He is not even ready to get married this year.

One of two things will happen...

1. You love and dont wanna lose so you will give him your body. After several rounds of sex, you guys will start having issues and you will be the one to keep begging until he dumps you.

2. You love him but you also love yourself. You will deny him sex, he will continue to press you for it until he gets tired and move on from you. He will blame you for everything going wrong in the relationship, he will constantly tell you that you dont love him, if you do love him you wont deny him your body.

Anyway, goodluck. I have a feeling you are going to give in to his demands. Pls do come back and tell us how the relationship ended.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

Are u a UNIVERSITY GRADUATE..??
IF yes.. then
When u were in school did you do very well, I mean spectacularly well..??

What GRADES did your friends emerge with..?
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by monerozi5590: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Just laughing

See as they are calling the dude names. What if it is the other way round? They would have said he is hiding his potency status or he has a short willy or he is terrible in bed. Infact they will ask her to flee that she should see what she is getting into before marriage.

I see alot of simps and betas masturbating all over the thread.

Aunty I will advise you like a elder brother, don't give in. I hope you guys discussed your stand before the relationship started.

I will also advise the guy not to be tricked into accepting what he doesn't like. If he wants sex, he should take a walk. I remember one babe that wanted us to date, I told her, I cannot be in a no-sex relationship and we stayed friends. Just hold on to your belief and decision. The one that can stay without sex, may not still be the best person but he will come.

Having or not having sex doesn't make you a better person.

Word.
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Shimzyy(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2020
No sex before marriage is very Risky and I will never advice any guy partake in it
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Virgin kee u there
Lol
How e take pain you bro?
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by goodnewscliff(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Lol
How e take pain you bro?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) / Shocking: Girl Climps On Huge Manhood..see Photo / Please I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.