|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,571,005 members, 5,951,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 09:42 PM
See The Most Powerful Bible Verse That Will Make You Wealthy, Give You All Your / 12 Bible Verses To Help You Conquer Lust And Pornography / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times (2) (3) (4)
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 01|
Mymynd4u:My dear, put all your trust in God and hand over all your problems to him. This God works in mysterious ways.
Few days ago, i got overwhelmed by my life issues and i almost did something stupid but somehow, i scaled through. Just realize that Jesus died for all these things. May you find strength in this realization.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by nwabby1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01|
thanks for the words of God
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by ignis(f): 3:47pm On Mar 01|
Beginning to doubt the existence of the supreme being.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Strica(f): 4:21pm On Mar 01|
ignis:take it back o. Dont allow the devil's lies to win you over. God's promises are sure, they're bankable. He loves you with a forever kind of love and has favoured you with an everlasting kindness. Hold on to His word. He is.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Kollyman: 4:32pm On Mar 01|
The Qur'an verse you quoted talks about prostration to worship God which is the same as falling on one's face.
However, Muslim don't prostrate in observing their regular prayers, they bow down their head to........ in prayer.
Jusus, Abraham etc as you have mentioned in those bible passages stated above prostrated to God in the place of prayer which a lot of Christians normally do most especially in worshipping God.
Pls stop mixing the two up, there is a difference between prostration and bowing!
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by ignis(f): 4:37pm On Mar 01|
Thanks... I will try
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Sodiquinone: 4:45pm On Mar 01|
Where was bowing mentioned in what I quoted,and by the way if u dont know how Muslims pray,ask!!that's better than telling lies. I attached a pic for people like you to see it clearly...
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 01|
ignis:Hmm.all i can say is that God created all things. The way the whole Earth is organised eg; birth/death, rainfall/sunshine, etc. Is just too accurate. Only a sustainer can keep everything as perfectly as it is. Scientists think say dey sabi, God is the greatest scientist forever for he bestowed all the chemicals where they are. Please, try to read my post on 'signs you're losing faith in God'. Its quite insightful.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by NecheB: 5:06pm On Mar 01|
Thanks for sharing
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by realsammie(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01|
thank you op. psalms 24 and 121 always keep me going
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by DavidEsq(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01|
Sodiquinone:So between the headslaming and the actual observation of the scriptures by adhering to God's moral standards, which is more important. Pls see Philippians 1:10
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Sodiquinone: 7:12pm On Mar 01|
The people of God were head slammers, from Abraham,to Jesus,,just tell me Jesus didn't adhere to the moral standard you are talking of.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Emidbest(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01|
Thanks Op. God bless you for sharing! I'm lifted �
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Ttorp(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01|
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Bwoodlt: 8:50pm On Mar 01|
Please share this on FaithCircle - https://thefaithcircle.com
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 01|
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by ignis(f): 11:05pm On Mar 01|
The world is looking like an illusion.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by DavidEsq(m): 7:43am On Mar 02|
Sodiquinone:U didn't answer my question. U dodged it instead. It implies that u don't disagree with me
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Sodiquinone: 8:23am On Mar 02|
U people like to cherry pick the bible, ignoring the part that doesn't go with ur desires
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by OtemAtum: 9:44am On Mar 02|
Read the Book of Otem Erectus from the Book of Universal History and you'll get my point.
Book of Otem Erectus 226: 7-30
7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. and they said, blessed is otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of otem prevail.
11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. and as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. and it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. and otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. and Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. and they had almost equal powers with the gods. and they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. and Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. and Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. and their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? and they said, we are ready.
18. and the battle began.
19. and otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. and there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. and when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. and otem awoke. and his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. and they had done many things to revive him.
22. and otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. and henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. and they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. and they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. and they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. and in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. and focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. and a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. and the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. and we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. and humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by OtemAtum: 10:02am On Mar 02|
CAPSLOCKED:I give chances to people. I am Superior to Yahweh their god Currently he is bound in a spiritual cage by me and no chance is given to him until year 3017. Yahweh is caged, let the earth rejoice.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 02|
Quick question, if someone you loved probably your mum (God forbid), was terribly sick. Would you abandon her or look for ways to cure her? And if the sickness is incurable, would you still abandon her?
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.
The second is, you should love your neighbor as yourself.
If you are truly a Christian, you will never lose faith because the love in your heart should be greater than the illusion of the world.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by ignis(f): 1:44pm On Mar 02|
Please can I DM you?
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 02|
You know, when I was still far from God and faced with terrible difficulties, I will fall on my face and cry.
Falling on your face does not mean slamming your head, it means burying your face when overwhelmed with grief or praise.These days, I fall on my face and pray.
When Jesus fell on his face and prayed, it was because the thought of death was overwhelming. He was filled with grief. He kept praying to God for the cup to pass over him. Remember, He was still in flesh.
But it was already destined that He would have to die as a sacrifice for me, you, and everyone in the world.
Stop living a confused life.
Since you love reading the Bible, I'll advise you to read Psalm 81:12 and Rom. 1 vs 18-32 and save yourself before its too late.
But then, here are some Bible passages that addressed Jesus praying. Don't cherry pick too.
In the days of His flesh, He offered up both prayers and supplications with loud crying and tears to the One able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His piety.
Now when all the people were baptized, Jesus was also baptized, and while He was praying, heaven was opened,
After He had sent the crowds away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray; and when it was evening, He was there alone.
After bidding them farewell, He left for the mountain to pray.
It was at this time that He went off to the mountain to pray, and He spent the whole night in prayer to God.
In the early morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house, and went away to a secluded place, and was praying there.
But Jesus Himself would often slip away to the wilderness and pray.
And it happened that while He was praying alone, the disciples were with Him, and He questioned them, saying, "Who do the people say that I am?"
Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to His disciples, "Sit here while I go over there and pray."
And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, "My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will."
He went away again a second time and prayed, saying, "My Father, if this cannot pass away unless I drink it, Your will be done."
And He left them again, and went away and prayed a third time, saying the same thing once more.
They came to a place named Gethsemane; and He said to His disciples, "Sit here until I have prayed."
And He went a little beyond them, and fell to the ground and began to pray that if it were possible, the hour might pass Him by.
Again He went away and prayed, saying the same words.
It happened that while Jesus was praying in a certain place, after He had finished, one of His disciples said to Him, "Lord, teach us to pray just as John also taught his disciples."
Ordering the people to sit down on the grass, He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up toward heaven, He blessed the food, and breaking the loaves He gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds,
Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them.
"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
"I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but of those whom You have given Me; for they are Yours;
"I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word;
but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers."
Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, And He will divide the booty with the strong; Because He poured out Himself to death, And was numbered with the transgressors; Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, And interceded for the transgressors.
Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.
"In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I will request of the Father on your behalf;
Jesus spoke these things; and lifting up His eyes to heaven, He said, "Father, the hour has come; glorify Your Son, that the Son may glorify You, even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.read more.
"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;
"Even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You."
who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 02|
Yes, you can
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Sodiquinone: 2:46pm On Mar 02|
Again He went away and prayed, saying the same words.
Dont you think Jesus was a coward,why was he scared of death,why was he is running here and there?He prayed and prayed and still God didnt answer his prayer!!and u think a good father will do that...and by the way if Jesus is God,who was he praying to??
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 02|
I thought you knew the Bible with the way you were quoting people who slammed their heads. Please take your time and read the Bible to get wisdom and understanding.
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Sodiquinone: 4:13pm On Mar 02|
Have a nice time bros I only showed to u people that Muslims are nt the only head slammers,ur lord and saviour also slammed his head..
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 02|
And you were proved wrong. Then you started crying like a baby talking about cowardice. Can't you see you are confused and need Jesus Christ in your life?
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Sodiquinone: 4:41pm On Mar 02|
Except u prove the bible wrong or u simply don't want to accept the truth, there are more than 30 more verses u probably haven't seen
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02|
|Re: Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 02|
OtemAtum:In searching for the truth, you do not search exceedingly. Know what you throw into your heart if not, you become blinded. Please bros, keep your supposed knowledge to yourself for it is a general blasphemy to religions all around the world.
Jesus is our lord and savior now and forever more.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 298