Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her (1419 Views)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by RealWoman4: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Nigerian Filmmaker, Chioma Ifemeludike has cautioned men to resist the urge of sleeping with a woman before or after helping her.

According to her, she opined that guys can always help a lady without having a sexual affair with her.

SHE WROTE:

Dear men,

“you must not see the pant� of every woman to help�… stop taking advantage of girls who need your support or push… stop demanding for sex from a girl because you’re in a position to help … Some girls can be good company without sex, some can be good friends without sex , you can make some super stars without sex, you can be their mentors and guardian without sex.”

“you can be their brothers and fathers without SEX!!! You have a daughter(s) yet you want to sleep with every girl that comes your way because you find yourself in a position to help… !!! How will you feel if your daughter(s) is subjected to such inhumane treatment Please treat people’s daughters like you want others to treat yours…. Repent today or God will paralyze the muscles in your manhood �.
https://gistsbaze.com/dear-men-you-must-not-sleep-with-a-woman-before-you-help-her-chioma-ifemelu/
Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by wildcatter23(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020

Well God isn't in the business of paralysing the muscles in the manhood of sinners and saints alike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Henrydata(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
OK noted

Mainwhile check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Abdulhakeem78(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2020
She knows exactly what she is saying. The entertainment industry is a wet ground for this unfortunate and nefarious exercise. So shameful, because of help, someone's daughter must shift pant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2020
so dick muscle? grin grin, No wonder it likes to use force to stand, all those muscles can't be a waste na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by adajoe555: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2020
undecidedWill they ever hear?
I've lost jobs because of this. They will always want to sexually harass a lady before giving them work. Some ladies are so useless to agree to this stupid terms. undecided

paralyze there manhood and paralyze the vagina of any lady agreeing to that term. Amen

if ladies learn to say no on this sex for help, or sex for work thing men will men will respect themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2020
The last part got me lol.

Well, if u av to get something in return before or after u help someone, u are simply evil not a giver. It means d devil has built a duplex in u, u are one of those serving him.

Just let ppl like this be, you will someday meet ur helper. They are not helpers in d first place anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by WonderManly(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2020
What if someone like this need help and ask you this question nko...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2020
adajoe555:
undecidedWill they ever hear?
I've lost jobs because of this. They will always want to sexually harass a lady before giving them work. Some ladies are so useless to agree to this stupid terms undecided

Paralyze there manhood ..... Amen. Lol
They are agreeing because they are in the same realm with those kind of men (d devil has snatched there integrity away too).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Tango123: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2020
My response to the post is this

Dear ladies, work hard for your self. Dont expect a man to pay your bills

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Tango123:

U are not getting it, this is different from bill payment. U can as well need a woman's help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by adajoe555: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Tango123:

it's not all about paying bills... what about sexual harassment while seeking for job. . I created a thread on that here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Chirowman(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2020
it's only stupid men that does such .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Vyzz: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Women are too complicated....

Well deciding to sleep her or not before helping her is my business....

Unless ur my mom or sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2020
that's true Sha
but na that the same helping man wan help woman na why the woman see him as mumu.
naso one girl I like wey I follow dey talk for chat, we use to see in the campus.
one day I open up to her to tell her my feelings say I wan be in a relationship with her, she said she have a boyfriend, I say okay but we can still be friends na. I use style still dey run her to see if she go give me fvck, she understand where I'm going to and cleared me that it's not gonna work. I respect myself, after some days she see me dey fresh everyday. a week to our school exam she texted on WhatsApp to help her with 5k urgently. haba I ask her if she no get boyfriend, she say I pass the 5k. I tell am say make she give me sex before I give her 5k because we no get anything in common. i don't take shiit from nobody.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2020
.....And how many of you ladies have helped a man?

There's this lady I helped when she begged to do her I T in our firm.I honestly told her there's no vancancy and she accepted.

One day she met me and requested I help her sign and stamp her log book since the place she was doing her IT is in a bar.

I agreed asked her to meet my secretary,she did and everything went well.

I came to the bar to hangout one day and when she served us our order,she was looking a kind of sick so I asked her what the problem is and she said she is not feeling fine. I said sorry and left.

Do you know that this stupid girl was expecting me to give her money for treatment and when I didn't,she told her friends that I didn't give her money because I asked her to sleep with me and she refused but when she was doing that,she didn't realize that her Supervisor overheard her and being my friend,he asked the girl to come and repeat what she told her colleagues about me in my presence.

She started crying Nd pleading.

Atimes is better you don't help at all.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2020
lucky999:
that's true Sha
but na that the same helping man wan help woman na why the woman see him as mumu.
naso one girl I like wey I follow dey talk for chat, we use to see in the campus.
one day I open up to her to tell her my feelings say I wan be in a relationship with her, she said she have a boyfriend, I say okay but we can still be friends na. I use style still dey run her to see if she go give me fvck, she understand where I'm going to and cleared me that it's not gonna work. I respect myself, after some days she see me dey fresh everyday. a week to our school exam she texted on WhatsApp to help her with 5k urgently. haba I ask her if she no get boyfriend, she say I pass the 5k. I tell am say make she give me sex before I give her 5k because we no get anything in common. i don't take shiit from nobody.
Lol, one of the problems with u guys. Her intention might be to "borrow" the money from u which she will return in a while, we all have cause to do this sometimes ( things we do for friends).

Wen a girl ask u for monetary assistant, clear the doubt by asking wen she'll refund it, instead of assuming she wants it as a gift, if possible have an agreement with her on the particular date for refund.

It's nothing, even couples sometimes lend themselves money and refund it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....And how many of you ladies have helped a man?

There's this lady I helped when she begged to do her I T in our firm.I honestly told her there's no vancancy and she accepted.

One day she met me and requested I help her sign and stamp her log book since the place she was doing her IT is in a bar.

I agreed asked her to meet my secretary,she did and everything went well.

I came to the bar to hangout one day and when she served us our order,she was looking a kind of sick so I asked her what the problem is and she said she is not feeling fine. I said sorry and left.

Do you know that this stupid girl was expecting me to give her money for treatment and when I didn't,she told her friends that I didn't give her money because I asked her to sleep with me and she refused but when she was doing that,she didn't realize that her Supervisor overheard her and being my friend,he asked the girl to come and repeat what she told her colleagues about me in my presence.

She started crying Nd pleading.

Atimes is better you don't help at all.

We do help men on several occasions, you wud hardly see a landlady demanding for sex or any other favour wen a man (tenant) meets her to plead for dalayed payment. If she's helping she helps, n if she's not, she wud make it clear.

U wud hardly see a female lecturer demanding for sex or other favour in return wen a male student explains to her that he's gonna spill just cos of her course.

U wud hardly see a female friend requesting for sex wen u ask her for financial help (not talking of the stingy ones, stinginess can happen in both genders), if she's capable she does and if she's not she tells u.

U guys overlook many things women do for you because you natural think emotion and empathy are things of women and u all "UNCONCIOUSLY" think it's natural for women to help but reverse is the case.

As for that babe u talked about, she's just who she is. She lacks conscience. Many (large percentage of women) are not like that. Don't let that stop u from doing good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Regex: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Let's be honest here, the terms a man puts before he helps anyone is totally his business and no one should dictate on he runs his business. And the people(especially ladies) who accept the terms is their responsibility as the have the liberty to reject the term and the help.

That said, it will be in the interest of any man that after putting out conditions, should also be ready to dance to the tunes. You see this sex thing, it has ruined a lot of men and would ruin more.

Again ladies have this mentality that any man who helps them without any condition attached is a pussy.

All these na wahala... Better to stay focused.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Tango123: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
adajoe555:

it's not all about paying bills... what about sexual harassment while seeking for job. . I created a thread on that here.

Do u think men dont get sexually harrased while seeking jobs?

I am not against women. When we want to condemn evil, lets condemn it without attaching gender to it. The thread could have simply read, dont demand something in return before you help someone. Make it gender neutral. Simple

Or have u forgotten that bisexual and lesbian woemn demand sex in return for helpiig fellow women.
Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by talktrue1234: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
We just have to exercise capitalism in some ways, nothing goes for nothing.

By the way let's put jokes apart, why is the media so loud about wrongs from men, but neglect all the atrocities that women do all around.
Yes, this is very wrong in all forms but you need to advise women too, the act of seducing men for gain is in women DNA, no matter the history that you read you will see women using seduction, and their body as a weapon in a lot of situation. I remember back then for university all the girls would have used their big breast and yansh to earn the highest marks, we the jacky of the class will be left with the remaining less than 50 scores.
Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Zabiboy: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2020

the rapid increase in entitlement mentality amongst females has made "Help" to become a "Business" and just like any other type of business, there must be a medium of exchange..Although mine wont be sex tho.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
sherylbakky:
Lol, one of the problems with u guys. Her intention might be to "borrow" the money from u which she will return in a while, we all have cause to do this sometimes ( things we do for friends).

Wen a girl ask u for monetary assistant, clear the doubt by asking wen she'll refund it, instead of assuming she wants it as a gift, if possible have an agreement with her on the particular date for refund.

It's nothing, even couples sometimes lend themselves money and refund it.

lol, I dey help woman without asking her for sex but she no accept my request so me come remove my mind for where she dey. so me know say she wan use style collect money from me, even if I borrow her the money I'm sure she no go pay back.
Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Murjem(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
You haven't state anywhere in your post the help women do for men

Some of the statements you made are true tho but hadn't meant that they helped anybody...

A female lecturer not asking for sex is only doing her job and not help...

sherylbakky:
We do help men on several occasions, you wud hardly see a landlady demanding for sex or any other favour wen a man (tenant) meets her to plead for dalayed payment. If she's helping she helps, n if she's not, she wud make it clear.

U wud hardly see a female lecturer demanding for sex or other favour in return wen a male student explains to her that he's gonna spill just cos of her course.

U wud hardly see a female friend requesting for sex wen u ask her for financial help (not talking of the stingy ones, stinginess can happen in both genders), if she's capable she does and if she's not she tells u.

U guys overlook many things women do for you because you natural think emotion and empathy are things of women and u all "UNCONCIOUSLY" think it's natural for women to help but reverse is the case.

As for that babe u talked about, she's just who she is. She lacks conscience. Many (large percentage of women) are not like that. Don't let that stop u from doing good.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Murjem:
You haven't state anywhere in your post the help women do for men

Some of the statements you made are true tho but hadn't meant that they helped anybody...

A female lecturer not asking for sex is only doing her job and not help...

Wen ur landlady suppose to send you packing but sympathize with ur broke situation is not help?

Wen u fail and u are supposed to spill but a lecturer pity u that it's not worth staying back in school for extra year just 4 only one course is not help?

Wen u are stranded and a female friend borrow or give u money is not help?

If u think all these are not help, then something is missing/wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by paulolee(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
we hear..
Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Murjem(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Do you have to end your statement like someone with a missing nut ?

Maybe it's just me as I haven't seen any landlady or a female lecturer waiving for her student when money hadn't exchanged hands...
sherylbakky:
Wen ur landlady suppose to send you packing but sympathize with ur broke situation is not help?

Wen u fail and u are supposed to spill but a lecturer pity u that it's not worth staying back in school for extra year just 4 only one course is not help?

Wen u are stranded and a female friend borrow or give u money is not help?

If u think all these are not help, then something is missing/wrong somewhere.
Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Murjem:
Do you have to end your statement like someone with a missing nut ?

Maybe it's just me as I haven't seen any landlady or a female lecturer waiving for her student when money hadn't exchanged hands...
Lol
Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
The terms a man put forward is His prerogative..
You either accept or take a walk..
No be must say man must help women .. Help na by force..??

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
Re: Dear Men, You Must Not Sleep With A Woman Before You Help Her by Tango123: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
sherylbakky:
U are not getting it, this is different from bill payment. U can as well need a woman's help.

Do u not know that lesbiams and bisexual women can and do harrass other women

Do u not know that women can and do harrass men

My point is that evil does not reside in one gender. What i said was my way of indirectly calling out the gender bias in the topic. Perhaps i should have been more direct

(1) (Reply)

Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? / The Memoir Of A Broken Girl / Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.