Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient (33397 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Lafarge: We’ve Identified Those Who Had Contact With Coronavirus Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Not like am thinking silly, pls,if any runs girl met the Italian at the guest house,let her own up oh,am just guessing, not that am concluding.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
I just hope someone will not quote this epistle? Am sure am not the only who did not read till the end?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by Topmaike007(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oregbe17:
I hope the innocent aren't amongst those identified
make dem kukuma quarantine all of us
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Triangles1:
Ineptitude leader, must they scare us to death.

They should work hard in laboratory room instead of spreading fears on media.
gbenu e sun jare,ungrateful cow.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by seunlayi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

he is right, if you are a stakeholder, you will know our govt still got much to do
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
seunlayi:
he is right, if you are a stakeholder, you will know our govt still got much to do
who doesn't know that,bro?
govt needs to do more...that is so right but the little they are doing should be appreciated as well.
Nigerians are good at complaining
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by Manageme: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Those 100 people must have had contact with other 100 persons each so let them start to tell una the places the visited o
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by cjudy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
OKOATA:
Weed out the negativity in your mind.

When you contact it then you will take weed
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by frog12: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
so the italian suspected he was infected so he ran from italy to nigeria so the hot weather can kill the virus !!! he knew what he was doing.

so the italian suspected he was infected so he ran from italy to nigeria so the hot weather can kill the virus !!! he knew what he was doing.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by luluman: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Humanoid01:

It's not the virus that undergoes incubation when it latches on its host, it's the disease it causes. At this stage, the disease is developing while the sufferer shows little or no symptoms. Since the virus replicates within the sufferer, it can be transmitted to another person either during the incubation period of the disease or after incubation.
ok, but we were told it cannot affect others during incubation.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by Triangles1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

It take a cow to know a cow, but this time around you got it wrong, wasted slowpoke homosapien.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by MissBoss01(f): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
Muhylonaire:
Matter wey Don pass cry, wetin dem say person go dey do?

grin grin grin na to dey laugh

I tell you....
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by banio: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Let the Federal government, Lagos Government and Ogun Government shut down the cities for a month. No going out or coming in.

Let their be curfew from 10am till the next morning. We need to take drastic steps to stop this Corona.

Government should provide food and basic necessities and shut down the fxxxking affected states.

Dead man doesn't travel or do business.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by Sunkyphil(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
nigerians body dey immune pass anything, corona no fit near us, shey me wey i don take my ogogoro well na im corona wan near.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by babtoundey(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Caramelskin:
Motigbakamu
Gbakamu that...?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by Caramelskin(f): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
babtoundey:

Gbakamu that...?
Corona is here to stay
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
May God save us in this country
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by kevotek1000(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Please op when you copy N. E. W. S. don't just paste it here... Prove to Buhari that you are not lazy by summarizing it. E2Long

Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient...
......... I pray they come out negative to the virus...
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by julimaxy: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2020
They need to know that One does not have to show symptoms of the Corona virus before it can become infectious.
That is why the virus is difficult to control unlike SARS.
SARS was easier to control cos it becomes infectious once the symptoms begin to show.

One of the best ways to contain this virus in my view, is to stop the entry of people from the high risk areas such as East Asian countries, Italy and Iran. This in turn will have a negative impact on the already spiralling world economy. This is why most countries choose to contain the virus than to stop travels.

Another way is to advise people to try boost their immune system by eating healthy and making sure they have their five a day. As there is potentially no confirmed treatment/drugs so far until possibly next year; I believe people with strong immune system can easily fight off the virus once contracted.

Finally I believe people in warm areas like Africa and India will contain the spread of this virus easily than most other countries,because such viruses usually come out to play in winter time, and most of the countries, like the UK, China, Europe are still experiencing winter until possibly April.

These are my personal views though.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by Kulvas: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2020
There won't be an outbreak in this country. Take note of my statement.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by babtoundey(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Caramelskin:
Corona is here to stay
Abag, no let it stay o
He never reach him destination
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2020
olaolulazio:
Hope the 100 has not spoken to 3persons each
This infectious disease spread is really a global epidemic. Hope we're able to ease this traffic terminal disease off soon just as we did with Ebola.

Intending land and house buyers should get get in touch with us (Duplex or Apartment houses). Verified and government certified titled LAND or houses. Check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by SunbeamClothier(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by austinomd(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient by rtdCivilservant: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2020
goldony:
Not like am thinking silly, pls,if any runs girl met the Italian at the guest house,let her own up oh,am just guessing, not that am concluding.
Are u not a runs girl? Better go for test before Corona virus scatter that ur dirty toto.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / Pictures Of Ogun State Tricycle Ambulances / Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.