Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To French Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To French Kiss (1395 Views)

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To French Kiss by moneymail(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2007
French kissing is similar to another French invention: Champagne. A little bit will make you giddy but too much can lead to trouble. Whether you're studying up before a first date or simply curious, here are some French kissing techniques for anyone looking to learn how to French kiss.

Remember that French kissing can quickly unhinge passions. Start with gentle pecks and tongue-free kisses as you get to know someone.

When you're ready to French kiss, lean toward your date with your head tilted slightly to avoid bumping noses. Men may put wrap their arms around a date's waist; women may wrap their arms around a date's neck.

Make eye contact as you lean toward one another but close your eyes as the lips meet. Inadvertent eye-contact mid-kiss can be quite awkward.

As you lean in for the kiss, have your lips parted ever so slightly and inhale through your mouth to heighten the senses and to avoid breathing on your date.

Allow your lips to brush against each others to create light, feathery kisses. Keep the tongue in your mouth initially.

As the kiss warms up, allow your tongue to flicker onto your date's lips. Don't let your tongue linger - keep the flickers quick and gentle.

f your date responds in kind, let your tongue extend back toward his or her tongue. Keep the movement light and gentle - tongue wrestling is a no-no.

Breathe through your nose as your tongues touch playfully and sensually.

Lose yourself in the moment: give complete attention to the kiss. If your mind is on anything else, you're missing out on the full experience.

End the kiss. French kissing can get messy if continued without breathers. Take time to nuzzle necks, nibble ears or whisper sweet nothings before diving in for another kiss.

Tips & Warnings

Fresh breath is essential. Avoid smelly foods (garlic, brie cheese, corn chips, coffee) beforehand. Freshen up with a mint or gum, making sure to dispose of the gum before kissing.

Some people find it helpful to practice French kissing on ice cream. It's a chilly but effective way to practice tongue flickers.

Read your date's body language to ensure a French kiss would be welcomed. Holding hands and gentle brush-ups during the date are good signs.

There is no single right way to French kiss. Kissing is as individual as the people doing it. The most important thing is to be true to yourself, your date and the moment.

French kissing can quickly unleash passions. Know your limits beforehand and be prepared to put the other person on hold when you reach them.

French kissing improves with practice. Don't be dismayed if your first time French kiss fails to ignite fireworks. Practice makes perfect.
Re: How To French Kiss by omogenaija(f): 1:20am On Jun 03, 2007
instead of creating all these post about romance why dont u just write a book ? since u seem to almost know it all or u seem to @ least get the point of romance smiley
Re: How To French Kiss by dearstan(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2007
@moneymail

should i call you Dr. Love??
Re: How To French Kiss by robby1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2007
any female nairalanders near me so we can practice togather?
Re: How To French Kiss by sopenz(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2007
it everybody knows this topic romance
Re: How To French Kiss by iice(f): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2007
Nothing new here. Am after all a mastur mistress @ it grin grin
Re: How To French Kiss by mukina2: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2007
iice:

Nothing new here. Am after all a mastur mistress @ it grin grin

grin Mastur numero uno grin
Re: How To French Kiss by iice(f): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2007
mukina2:

grin Mastur numero uno grin

Syempre! grin
Re: How To French Kiss by robby1(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2007
u want to speak french? ok.

iice, apre moi want kiss vous you grin
Re: How To French Kiss by iice(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2007
laughin ma friggin butt off grin
r_o_b_b_y, you wan make i choke on my pastry tongue
Your french is as bad as mine tongue grin grin
Re: How To French Kiss by robby1(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2007
but i try now.
que est francais secondary school dans la class
Re: How To French Kiss by iice(f): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2007
Indeed you tried tongue
Je ne parle pas francais oooo! (give am naija flava grin)
Re: How To French Kiss by robby1(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2007
Now you're speaking french like the cameroonians lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Whould U Marry / I Am Confusion Please Advice Me / Who Cheats More? Men Or Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.