Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People (5469 Views)

I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m / Own A Land In Abuja With A Deposit Of N250k / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Ladylite:
It is scam... Pls don't fall for this guy and expose your business ideas and plans here.

It is not the first time this is happening on nairaland. No one will get the money but the crook will cart away with the best idea
Which idea are they carting away here. Is the one that say bet naija business or aquaculture. All these ideas are in the public domain. I bet if an intelligent investor can invest in any of this business idea.
You are just like some that was solving a question wrongly and still covering his books. In the end, we shall see.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by kinglee007(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Philantropists:
Good day all, I am looking for three people who are in need of cash support for a business of their choice, i am doing this out of keen interest for people who may be in genuine need.

You will need to provide details of the business you are already into or plan to invest the funds in.

The beneficiaries will be chosen from the first 20 people that contact or quote me.
Sir, what i intend to use the funds for will be tech business to help boost the transport sector (primary target) as well as the hospitality sector. Trust me, it's something you'll love to invest in as well. Will be willing to shed more light on the business idea if giving the opportunity and hopefully a positive outcome
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by mygee2(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Philantropists:
Good day all, I am looking for three people who are in need of cash support for a business of their choice, i am doing this out of keen interest for people who may be in genuine need.

You will need to provide details of the business you are already into or plan to invest the funds in.

The beneficiaries will be chosen from the first 20 people that contact or quote me.

I see 20 peeps have already quotes you .
But I cant let these opportunity pass me

Sir can I pitch my idea to you. It involves tech specifically eCommerce
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by TOM208: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Philantropists:

I am interested sir.
I would have suggested will write a business proposal sir.
Thank you
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Heroclitus(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2020
opeyemiabdullah:
@heroclitus
If you can provide some evidence, I may be willing to help

Sir,I've been asking if i could still send the evidences to your mail,its been few day since you asked me to do that but I couldn't then because I wasn't online since which was down to my faulty phone which also I only repaired on Saturday

I'm sorry for disturbing you sir,but I literally have nowhere to turn to...
Sir,can I still send those evidences?
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by opeyemiabdullah: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2020
I saw all your messages but I read them with a smile, not to mock you
Rather than keep asking since 3 days ago, why not just send it since then and be hopeful, you have nothing to lose �
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by fairy88: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2020
So help me God
It's more than 20 already...

I want to start up a Restaurant business
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by AmeLonRo(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by fairy88: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
Philantropists:

Help me please
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by namedo: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2020
I need N500k to add to my 500k to make up N1m. I WISH to buy a farm land in Edo State for N450k for 5 acres and farm cassava. The maturity period is barely 1 year and return on investment is almost 80%.
You can contact me via WhatsApp on 07084793078.
Philantropists:

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by OttHin: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Brothers this one is paying too

check my signature for more details.....
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Heroclitus(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2020
opeyemiabdullah:
I saw all your messages but I read them with a smile, not to mock you
Rather than keep asking since 3 days ago, why not just send it since then and be hopeful, you have nothing to lose �

Sir,I'm sorry to have bothered you this much,I'm also sorry for those several messages(including the email).

I attached two documents to the message as I do not know what else to add as proofs...

I pray I find mercy in your face and that you feel convinced

The name on all those documents including my account details is same
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by opeyemiabdullah: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Heroclitus:

Sir,I'm sorry to have bothered you this much,I'm also sorry for those several messages(including the email).

I attached two documents to the message as I do not know what else to add as proofs...

I pray I find mercy in your face and that you feel convinced

The name on all those documents including my account details is same

God only is the "ALL MERCIFUL"
Your account has been credited
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Heroclitus(m): 7:22am On Mar 21, 2020
opeyemiabdullah:

Wow...I'm just seeing this now,verified from my account and realized its true

Sir,I'm really speechless and dumbfounded,I'm surprised at what I just saw...never believed people like you actually existed Sir

I'm so super grateful and excited so much that I've told everyone around me about what I just saw...my mood, mind and heart hasn't been same again since then

God bless you sir,May God grant your heart desire and most importantly make your children find mercy in his face and before men
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by ojonugba2014(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thunder fire you
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Samuelnwite2(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Philantropists:

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Rector0419: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cyber cafe business centre is my area of specializations Sir
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Bigtek: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Pos business
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by jospepper(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Philantropists:

I am in need of financial support for my soap production business. Raw materials, soap cutter and stamper are pressing needs of the business.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Billyddude: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Philantropists:

its coming late,,i want to invest in cameras and drones for video shootings,,etc wedding ceremonies and burial ceremonies,,will be renting out some of the hi tech equipments to other camera men who cant afford to own it...will like to invest in pre paid meters as well
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Heroclitus(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
opeyemiabdullah:

Sir,you've just unburdened my burdensome heart,I now have peace and joy the first time this, a step towards being a graduate...I'm very grateful to you sir

My project will progress now, thanks to you
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by spyglaxx: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
opeyemiabdullah:

You are the true example of a god in human flesh. Psalm 82vs 4-6. You are now his god.

The scent of your great deed will ever remain on his nostrils.

The rest of us here we are all demons with three eyes and hairs between our tooth.
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by kontrieman: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
Philantropists:

Thanks for the kind gesture, may God bless you mightily.

I am very interested in the financial support, Please, how do I contact you? Am I to provide the details here or through your email/WhatsApp?
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Heroclitus(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
opeyemiabdullah:

I haven't been too able to come online because of my faulty phone,trust Me Sir,there's no day I wake up from my bed that I do not remind you in my prayers.

So far,this is this is the biggest Miracle that has reached me in 2020...I'll forever be grateful to God and you,You made my year Sir.

Thanks for the kind heart,after this lockdown,I'll be as good as my mates to continue with my project,courtesy of your graciousness
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by botrix(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Philantropists:

sir,you created a thrend today about 25k,but am finding it hard to quote you.sir I need the 25k,as I want to add money to it to buy a fairly used laptop for my business.am a graphic designer and my laptop crashed av bin jobless becos of it.help me
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Inteltower: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Philantropists:

Join our forum; Start Up 2020 that houses the
collection or innovators and investors.
seeking a business to invest/looking for funds to
start your business.
join the whatsapp forum below:
https:///Cxd8IFLF4wAJ4NHWjPW411
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Philantropists: 7:43am On May 14, 2020
Congrats to all the winners And i hope the funds will be used in the businesses we discussed and profitable.

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Philantropists: 7:44am On May 14, 2020
More giveways to be announced today.

Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by judility(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2020
Am solar energy technician, I need the money to join with the one I have,so i can be able to open up a shorp/office, presently I have no shorp/office but am very good in my Job, I learned it immediately after my service year, please help me, I know I can pay u back within a space of a 6mounth, and this has made me lost a lot of big contract due to lack of office, please help bro. I can show U more proof if U want
Re: I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People by Rawhumper(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2020
Its interesting to have people with the desire to assit others.

I have a barbecue business Unique Taste am starting,am introducing snails to be roasted as this is a delicacy big people in Abuja like...i shuttle from Abuja to Benin for my supply.

All i need to facilitate this last investment is 130k. I dont need more than that bro as i can cover the remaining ones.

The name of my business is Unique Taste,its a new venture that i believe will really prosper.

I would be ever grateful if you consider my request and may your pocket never run dry.

Thanks and God bless.

Hope i am not late. Thanks

Philantropists:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having CSCS Account Numbers: How Advisable? / See This Modern 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/drawing/building Plan / How Can I Get Ngn50,000 Loan Without Collateral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.