Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before (426 Views)

Do Girls Also Admire Boys And Be Like: I Must Eat This Guy / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
The level of hate and backlash
The level of hate for me here is so alarming
Lord I’m not perfect but I live by your grace
Lord I might not make the right decision but your grace had kept me.
I might not had met the perfect and healthy fiancé but I know deep down he makes me happy and if there is anything like Security he has given me. I love you Bambi you might not see this but I genuinely love you

I love everyone here on this forum we might not agree on everything. You might not like my choices but I love you all and pray you never get to experience difficult I love all of you
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by Raalsalghul: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Casalindaa:
I might not had met the perfect and healthy fiancé but I know deep down he makes me happy and if there is anything like Security he has given me. I love you Bambi you might not see this but I genuinely love you

I love everyone here on this forum we might not agree on everything. You might not like my choices but I love you all and pray you never get to experience difficult I love all of you

Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
You pray because of what you see on a faceless forum?

More like me praying to win a match against a bot in fifa 2020
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=87081842][/quote]

You don’t have to?? But I love you that is all that matters here. Love lives here only
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
You have to take a look on my inbox?? Then you will understand

YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
You pray because of what you see on a faceless forum?

More like me praying to win a match against a bot in fifa 2020
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Casalindaa:
You have to take a look on my inbox?? Then you will understand

Why would I want to take a look at a stranger's inbox?
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:

Why would I want to take a look at a stranger's inbox?

Okay
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Casalindaa:

my sweet, is Bambi an man or woman?
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
You're becoming a nuisance here. No, you're already a nuisance undecided
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by CAPSLOCKED: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
IF YOU SEE WHO YOU ALL ARE HATING ON YOU'LL OFFER TO DONATE HER SOME FUNDS, OR FOOD AND CLOTHES. DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE WILL OFFER FREE CHECKUPS AND PSYCHIATRISTS WILL OFFER FREE APPOINTMENTS.
Re: I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before by sammyesx: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF YOU SEE WHO YOU ALL ARE HATING ON YOU'LL OFFER TO DONATE HER SOME FUNDS, OR FOOD AND CLOTHES. DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE WILL OFFER FREE CHECKUPS AND PSYCHIATRISTS WILL OFFER FREE APPOINTMENTS.

Lmao����,,, abeg no kill person hahahahaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up / Join Romantic Channel On Telegram / How You Coping With Your Relationship During This Lockdown???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.