Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home (3318 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by elektra(f): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2020
Send the mother away and encourage the wife to follow her mama.
If he wants swift action, I’ll recommend that he should be the first to call police! All the wive’s people can relax in police custody for a while.
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
bukatyne:

This husband needs to be assertive.

A walk over is unattractive.
he isint walking over yet
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Who the heck are the 'they'?

The only person's opinion who counts is the wife's.

So we should be talking she.

Or the wife's free loading mother shook mouth for the matter too?

Was the father of the husband present in his life? Does he lack self esteem? Is he afraid to confront people when needed or.....

IS HE JAZZED?!
good question, the dad is deceased, so the mum is what is left
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Who the heck are the 'they'?

The only person's opinion who counts is the wife's.

So we should be talking she.

Or the wife's free loading mother shook mouth for the matter too?

Was the father of the husband present in his life? Does he lack self esteem? Is he afraid to confront people when needed or.....

IS HE JAZZED?!
tge wife is actually the one insisting her mum must stay, so in plain the wife is backing the mum
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
bukatyne:

You know, when we say a couple should leave their families and cleave to one another, they automatically assume it is against the man.

If the wife in this case understood marriage, we would not have this thread.

am telling you, was it so for the mum during her own marriage
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Aunty when the mother invited another cousin with her three kids and does not let him have peace after overstaying her welcome.
ypu sef reason am na, since 2015 when she has her pwn house
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
elektra:
Send the mother away and encourage the wife to follow her mama.
If he wants swift action, I’ll recommend that he should be the first to call police! All the wive’s people can relax in police custody for a while.
lol naso
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
Not atall, but even if its me it doesnt chabge anything, does it?
Shey the man doesn't have a mother and sisters? Since they want to be mad let them all be mad together.
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
he isint walking over yet
He is a walk over. Tell everyone to go to their houses and if the wife wants to follow her mum, by all means encourage her to follow. The oga should pay the school fees of the children directly to the school and provide upkeep for the children alone.

Bunch of leeches.

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Mizwisdom(f): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Aunty when the mother invited another cousin with her three kids and does not let him have peace after overstaying her welcome.

They can ask her to send the unwanted visitors away
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Shey the man doesn't have a mother and sisters? Since they want to be mad let them all be mad together.
Ofcourse he does and they dont want issue is why they are on their own jeje
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ishilove:

He is a walk over. Tell everyone to go to their houses and if the wife wants to follow her mum, by all means encourage her to follow. The oga should pay the school fees of the children directly to the school and provide upkeep for the children alone.

Bunch of leeches.
good advice
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Mizwisdom(f): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
hmmm if she has no business been there then she wouod be asked to go back to her home, dont forget it said she has her own house and other children too

And if she's comfortable staying there? if it's the man's mother will he send her away?
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

They can ask her to send the unwanted visitors away
so she the mother is she wanted? Wanted for what?
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

And if she's comfortable staying there? if it's the man's mother will he send her away?
if its the man mother and she has her own house she has no reason been there... you dont seem to get... she is not homeless... she has her own house and she has other children too
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Mizwisdom(f): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
so she the mother is she wanted? Wanted for what?

Why don't you like your mother in law?
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Why don't you like your mother in law?
the man say he doesny wany ypu in his house again, probably ypu are been a pest, so what again. Na by force?. I cant let my mother inlaw live in my matrimonial home for that long, lai lai
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Mizwisdom(f): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
the man say he doesny wany ypu in his house again, probably ypu are been a pest, so what again. Na by force?. I cant let my mother inlaw live in my matrimonial home for that long, lai lai

What of your Mother?
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:

What of your Mother?
my mother has no business staying in my house when she is not homeless, she can come and pay a visit and leave not living there like she is homeless

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Miradamian: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Just let the house expire.then move ur wife and kids into one bedroom.let me now see where the others will go if not their own house.and if ur wife refuses to move in,then let her follow her mum.if she threaten divorce,allow her to her faith. When she is tired of staying with her mum and she start changing it for her.she will look for ur phone number.just make sure d kids are provided for.bad mother,bad wife.i hope they don't influence your kids with these attitudes.

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
Miradamian:
Just let the house expire.then move ur wife and kids into one bedroom.let me now see where the others will go if not their own house.and if ur wife refuses to move in,then let her follow her mum.if she threaten divorce,allow her to her faith. When she is tired of staying with her mum and she start changing it for her.she will look for ur phone number.just make sure d kids are provided for.bad mother,bad wife.i hope they don't influence your kids with these attitudes.
ofcourse the influence will already be kicking in
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by missticke(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
I'll advise him to consider a DNA for all the kids,there's every possibility that something is amiss
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
missticke:
I'll advise him to consider a DNA for all the kids,there's every possibility that something is amiss
okay
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by desoul2004(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
uncle he is the one providing, the mama is on pension, she have other children too. She doesnt allow the guys family , they dont go to see the guys mum,... infact the last time he wanted to take his children to spend Christmas with his mum after he came home but the wife disagreed and started a fight. She never visited his own mother but her own mother lives in the house.

The guy is already inside a bottle �.
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Adgideon(m): 1:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Go explain to your mum invite her to come with one or two pple to stay also, you bring them urself or be at home when they arrive, what privilege her mum has ur mum also shud hv she might not give your mum food when you ain't around so give ur mum enuf pocket money when you Leave but know a big quarrel will come up , be man enuf, if she insists dat ur mum leaves also insists that her mum leaves, don't fall 4 her cheap blackmail let her leave if she wants to
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
If someone works for you will you just send him away without a reward? your Wife is threatening divorce because she knows her work load will increase in her mother's absence, her mum may also be giving her emotional support which is missing from you. Before you send her away, give her something tangible to live on for a while and promise to assist her financially if needed. She will leave asap. Good luck

There's no excuse. Couples aren't meant to live with their parents in Nigeria.

Her mother should just go back to her house. The woman clearly doesn't know her boundaries. Brought a cousin with three kids! How preposterous!

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by cococandy(f): 4:52am On Mar 02, 2020
Well he should let her go through with the threatened divorce. Nonsense

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by cococandy(f): 4:53am On Mar 02, 2020
rodgermetty:
uncle he is the one providing, the mama is on pension, she have other children too. She doesnt allow the guys family , they dont go to see the guys mum,... infact the last time he wanted to take his children to spend Christmas with his mum after he came home but the wife disagreed and started a fight. She never visited his own mother but her own mother lives in the house.
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2020
desoul2004:

The guy is already inside a bottle �.
Hmmmm
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Adgideon:
Go explain to your mum invite her to come with one or two pple to stay also, you bring them urself or be at home when they arrive, what privilege her mum has ur mum also shud hv she might not give your mum food when you ain't around so give ur mum enuf pocket money when you Leave but know a big quarrel will come up , be man enuf, if she insists dat ur mum leaves also insists that her mum leaves, don't fall 4 her cheap blackmail let her leave if she wants to
well i dont think the mum will be interested in that, she warned him against marrying the lady, the mum want to see the decision the guy will take Afterall he has not beem telling them anything all this while

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

There's no excuse. Couples aren't meant to live with their parents in Nigeria.

Her mother should just go back to her house. The woman clearly doesn't know her boundaries. Brought a cousin with three kids! How preposterous!
i dey tell you, even the wife's daughter that isint the guys loves there

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2020
cococandy:
Well he should let her go through with the threatened divorce. Nonsense
Real Nonsense

How Does Nigerian Education Work? / Black Strap Molasses [it's A Sugar Byproduct] Anyone? / Signs You Are A Self-hater