Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates (780 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / The Truth. Mom Claim Dad Is A 10seconds Man And Hates Mouth Action. / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
Show some love to the newest baby in the house.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
tongue
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by MYSTIC19(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Welcm to NL

1 Like

Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
MYSTIC19:
Welcm to NL

Thank you Sir.
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Bojack(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Welcome to NL wink
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by zoeA: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wehcum grin
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Bojack:
Welcome to NL wink

Thanks
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2020
zoeA:
Wehcum grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Are u another dumbass or what?!So why bother to creat a thread if u can't do a proper introduction?! cheesy
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Eggshells:

Gracias
ASHIRAWEALTHY DON TURN TO EGGSHELLS AFTER THE BASHING.

1 Like

Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Funtobewith: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:

but she did most of the bashing
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by dayleke: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Recycled pesin.

NL sure is addictive.

2-3 months, you gone again.
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Raalsalghul: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Eggshells:
[s]Show some love to the newest baby in the house.

Gracias[/s]

Attention seeker! undecided

1 Like

Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Eggshells:

Gracias
find ilegendd and fall in love with him. Then u re covered!

Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Gofwane(m): 4:52am On Mar 03, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
verily, verily I say unto you: flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
u know. Oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by lanre9ja(m): 4:57am On Mar 03, 2020
welcome oooo , hope u can withstand the house insult.......
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 03, 2020
lanre9ja:
welcome oooo , hope u can withstand the house insult.......

grin thanks.
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:

What is it with associating me with the lady ashirawealty? Enough of this guys.
I think I saw one of her threads about her and her boo where you guys are bashing her and stuffs like that and I think she's cool cos she never replied anyone there despite all the insults.

Well this is just a disclaimer. I'm not ashira. I got ma own issues that made me to register here for advice.
Thank you.
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Idontgiveafuck2: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Eggshells:

I think I saw one of her threads about her and her boo where you guys are bashing her and stuffs like that and I think she's cool cos she never replied anyone there despite all the insults.

Well this is just a disclaimer. I'm not ashira. I got ma own issues that made me to register here for advice.
Thank you.
YOU JUST REGISTERED AND THE FIRST THING YOU DID WAS TO START FIGHTING GUYS ON ASHIRAWEALTHY'S THREAD.ARE YOU THAT DUMP?WE ALL KNEW YOU WERE NEVER SMART.

2 Likes

Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by 912(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Eggshells:

Thank you.

Thanks for confirming who you really are
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by Wickindness(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2020
You don pay your nairaland fee? Na me dem dey pay nairaland fee give.
Re: Knock Knock....a Newbie In The House. Show Me Some Love And Hates by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2020
Eggshells:

Thank you.
u are not even smart

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Friend / Don't Call / Pain of heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.