Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Tears Flows As Married Couple With Their 8-month-old Baby Dies In An Auto Crash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tears Flows As Married Couple With Their 8-month-old Baby Dies In An Auto Crash (662 Views)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My FianceƩ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tears Flows As Married Couple With Their 8-month-old Baby Dies In An Auto Crash by SideView112: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2020
You could imagine the pain the family members of this couple would bear, is indeed pathetic and a great loss.

A husband, his wife and their 8-month-old baby who died inan accident in Ghana in January have been buried on Saturday, February 29th, 2020.

The three Isaac Ansah Awuku, his wife Martha Ninson andtheir 8-month-old baby, Otempa Adepa died in the accident which occurred on the night of Tuesday, January 20, 2020.The family was travelling from Accra to Takoradi where the man worked at the harbour for COCOBOD.

Weeks after their unfortunate accident, the deceased were laid to rest at the ICGC cemetery at Akropong Akuapem in the Easternregion after a solemn ceremony.

During the burial ceremony, family and friends could not just control themselves as many of them broke down in tears as the caskets of the deceased were lowered into their graves.
Read more at
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=0ad66a01b3eaf1003bde9864608f745e&news_entry_id=s64c1a11e200302en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_75ecca9c-e7b7-40a6-8d2b-6cd75599905d&from=news

Re: Tears Flows As Married Couple With Their 8-month-old Baby Dies In An Auto Crash by Neroiam(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2020
Damn.. No bueno.

Guys watch and pray o
Re: Tears Flows As Married Couple With Their 8-month-old Baby Dies In An Auto Crash by King2kay(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Chia

(1) (Reply)

See What She Told Me Because Of Coronavirus!!! (photo) / How Best Shouid I Approach This Catcheist And Warn Him? / How To Attract Quality Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.