Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out (964 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by cee112: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2020
A Nigerian woman have narrated her experience on a social media platform on how her bestfriend snatched her husband some years back.

According to her there is no man worth fighting for if he loves you he loves you forever.

According to her she wrote:

I knew the woman my ex husband was cheating with, I didn't just know her, she came to my house a couple of times, i knew her house and her office.

We had discussions, once, upon her request and another, upon my request! It might seem impossible to you, I have friends and family members who can testify to this. My younger sister Joy was in my house the last I invited her over and we had a 2hrs discussion. In that discussion, I told her I was going to give up my marriage for her and told her what to expect from his family.

Continue reading below
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=b258cc1d943e5e6355bffcd0a4f187af&news_entry_id=s744657f4200302en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_75ecca9c-e7b7-40a6-8d2b-6cd75599905d&from=news

Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Lol, I wish I was a fly on the wall where this TWO HOUR discussion took place. Really, what's there to say? grin I admire her maturity & confidence though.
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Riele(f): 10:11am On Mar 02, 2020
This type of men are not worth fighting over .

I'll just work on my relationship with my friend and divorce the f00l of a man .

In this life , I can never kill myself .
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2020
GOOD
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Davidcorleone10(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Women have no honor... Their very nature is evil

Women will sleep boyfriends of their sisters, cousins , roommates, bffs.

Their treachery knows no end
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Idontgiveafuck2: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Davidcorleone10:

grin
Re: My Bestfriend Snatched My Husband From Me" Nigerian Woman Cries Out by Barzinime(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Davidcorleone10:

(1) (Reply)

Behind Every Successful Man There Is A Woman Behind Him / Why Do Most Ladies Try To Tarnish Ex Image? / Help Guys I Mistakenly Recharge 20,000 Instead Of 2000 Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.