Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! (9891 Views)

What Does This Mean? (photo) / What Does This Mean?(photo) / "I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by ChoCho54(f): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

. with all my effort, this girl no gree make I chop am oo, after like one month, naso I forget am say make she dey go, a whole big boy like me.. las las, she called me one night and asked if I was at home, immediately I took bike and fiam , I don get home.. I told my roomie to go find where to sleep, ... the girl came and I spoiled her with better trips and foods that night..we got back to the room , there was light, she asked me to off the light, I no gree... well las las, cos i no one loose the opportunity, I obliged, she started by playing emotions game like" I hope after having your way, you will not disappoint me" I said common , I love you and u know it ,so baby stop asking me rhetorical question "....

Your guess is as good as mine....

.she sucked me and rim well well.. time to fhuck reach, I comot the pant, and I was welcomed my a septic tank, I managed hold my breath.. I strapped condom and close my eye dive in ... mehn, abeg who know jug? Yes all these old plastic jug, my prick kon be like a day old chick leg for the pussy... as in, is like I missed road, I no feel anything as I dey go and come... .
I maintained my cool and prayed make I cum shap shap...

U no wetin kon vex me? She go dey moan, as in kon dey shout like person wey dey labour, ...
Walai walai, I shout for am to shut up and stop the hypocrisy! Asin e be like I dey run around the circle.. mehn, I vex so tey it caused confusion..

1. I no fit tell am why I dey vex
2. She no fit tell me why she dey beg me
3. But I'm sure both if us know what's up..
.I sha manage till day break, mehn , she saw my countenance and she said know say I got the drift...
Nobody tell am to stop calling me..
Daaayuum nigaaarr!!

You mean you didn't return the favor she gave you? You didn't bow down to worship her majesty after all the rimming she gave you? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by ChoCho54(f): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro and if you see dis girl ehn, shes very beautiful... e bad sotey I no no wether she wet or not, e just be like say I dey draw water from local well.. the pussy smell like rotten ponmo, but I no want make she chop my food for free
Rotten pomo keep you dia grin
So you have not heard of ijebu pomo? grin
What of iru or ogiri? grin

If e no smell wetin you gain?

2 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Deicide:
Wait o I don't understand something, I thought women have argued that the Vj is elastic that after sex it returns back to normal. They even use child birth to back up their point e.t.c so what am I missing?
rubbish talks from fools. Even rubber band, the king of elasticity slack talk less of flesh

2 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Amotekun777: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Vortex369:
So what about 40 seconds men boasting of being King-Kong of the Bedroom with mighty shoulders and muscles only to be a disappointment? Yet no one talks about it.

Is it not also so shameful that a Mack Truck passed through and your Keke is too fragile for the same high way. You should be ashamed of not driving a Mack Truck instead of shaming a pro who has been a highway for all manner of special purpose vehicles.

Lastly, na men like you be Mack truck, so you should be ashamed of being a Keke. grin

That lady is brave, she has seen it all. Great men here feel your shame for being a keke.

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
culturedboss:
U can't imagine the length some ladies can go to feel up tight....I just have to say this....Years Ago,I remember an Aristos party I was at and a group of runs girl from a near by higher institution arrived in a coaster bus.I was opportune to take a pick amongst almost 20girls.One fair tall Girl with very nice figure caught me.She had that Hour Glass Shape with good looking pointed breast.I asked for her to be taken to my room immediately and quickly went to take one round only for her to engage me in prolonged mouth iaction.To cut long story short by the time she pulled off all that curve and butt went off with her pants,her unique boobs also went off with her bra,I was Shocked and surprised.Not that I wasn't aware of padding but to think someone will be stupid enough to pull such a stunt at a function like that.She was just straight and flat with bony ass n chest.I had to query the Lady that made whole arrangements and charged her with rage for the nonsense.
..I think u deserved it....
Yah u got it served hot.. Just d way u like it
Hope there was enough stretch marks on it....
Don't mention me.bye
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
U see ..is gud to marry a virgin
At least it will save u some headache...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Ogbunigwe2018: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

. with all my effort, this girl no gree make I chop am oo, after like one month, naso I forget am say make she dey go, a whole big boy like me.. las las, she called me one night and asked if I was at home, immediately I took bike and fiam , I don get home.. I told my roomie to go find where to sleep, ... the girl came and I spoiled her with better trips and foods that night..we got back to the room , there was light, she asked me to off the light, I no gree... well las las, cos i no one loose the opportunity, I obliged, she started by playing emotions game like" I hope after having your way, you will not disappoint me" I said common , I love you and u know it ,so baby stop asking me rhetorical question "....

.she sucked me and rim well well.. time to fhuck reach, I comot the pant, and I was welcomed my a septic tank, I managed hold my breath.. I strapped condom and close my eye dive in ... mehn, abeg who know jug? Yes all these old plastic jug, my prick kon be like a day old chick leg for the pussy... as in, is like I missed road, I no feel anything as I dey go and come... .

U no wetin kon vex me? She go dey moan, as in kon dey shout like person wey dey labour, ...
Walai walai, I shout for am to shut up and stop the hypocrisy! Asin e be like I dey run around the circle.. mehn, I vex so tey it caused confusion..

.I sha manage till day break, mehn , she saw my countenance and she said know say I got the drift...
grin

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
No matter how hot a lady looks in a fitted clothing, neva u be deceived. Until she is naked before you can be convinced. As for those bore-hole pussy ladies na to find better pole to straff dem cos they have gone past human level

3 Likes

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by kingteeee: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

Lmao. I swear I laught sotey water dey comot for my eye. “Abeg who know jug” lol so e come b like say u dey insert cotton bud inside the jug abi grin

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by seanwilliam(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
kingteeee:

Lmao. I swear I laught sotey water dey comot for my eye. “Abeg who know jug” lol so e come b like say u dey insert cotton bud inside the jug abi grin
grin cheesy grin it is better experienced than read.. but the girl is beautiful o

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nehyooh(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

cool
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U just met a real waka-babe....it’s common knowledge that babes use alum to to wash and set their v-jay before meeting a guy....The effect doesn’t last long..that’s why you felt a massive difference by the second round....

This is what happens when being a virgin is seen as unsocial and not-cool....women suddenly turn their bodies to public toilets that men just use and go in the name of dating or survival.... I just hope there’s no negative effect of sleeping with all these kind of babes or men alike

The main reason I never enjoyed my once and only sex. Thinking that sex is not enjoyable
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
seanwilliam:

One church boi /man future wife
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by mejai(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na wa o. Men dey suffer o.

But why some girls wicked. U be goal post and come dey smell on top. Yet xes dey hungry u.

Na murderer o
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Olugbemie: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2020
seanwilliam:

Thanks for making my day. This got me laughing out loud cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Blackaxe16(m): 1:26am On Mar 03, 2020
from my experience.. I no mean to insult slim girls bt they deep down that place. I onces date this slim girl the first time I Bleep her I they find my dick inside her pussy the thing lost.... her pussy be like bucket make them put water.. I come they feel abt I get small dick. na Calabar girl shall

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Magicians: 1:28am On Mar 03, 2020
Having a large pussy is no crime. So is having a small dick but body go tell who e go tell laslas.
Vortex369:
So what about 40 seconds men boasting of being King-Kong of the Bedroom with mighty shoulders and muscles only to be a disappointment? Yet no one talks about it.

Is it not also so shameful that a Mack Truck passed through and your Keke is too fragile for the same high way. You should be ashamed of not driving a Mack Truck instead of shaming a pro who has been a highway for all manner of special purpose vehicles.

Lastly, na men like you be Mack truck, so you should be ashamed of being a Keke. grin

That lady is brave, she has seen it all. Great men here feel your shame for being a keke.
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Magicians: 1:29am On Mar 03, 2020
Having a large pussy is no crime. So is having a small dick but body go tell who e go tell laslas.
Vortex369:

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Ilufoye00(m): 5:54am On Mar 03, 2020
Ahhahahahhahaha...wahala dey oo...inside life.
Any day u Bleep girl and the level no tight reach, go to the back and work...
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Lamanii22(f): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2020
dyze:

Lolzz. U dey craze. I just burst out laughing when you say; abeg who know jug?

Lol....that got me laughing too...

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by IceColdVeins(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2020
she self dey beg?
seanwilliam:

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2020
dyze:

Lolzz. U dey craze. I just burst out laughing when you say; abeg who know jug?

The hunter and hunted just could not find their way home.... Lol grin

Banging gone wrong.
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by seanwilliam(m): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2020
IceColdVeins:
she self dey beg?
aje grin
Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Liposure: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol....that got me laughing too...
glad 2 c u happy. happy new month

1 Like

Re: How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! by Westernlove: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
Bro and if you see dis girl ehn, shes very beautiful... e bad sotey I no no wether she wet or not, e just be like say I dey draw water from local well.. the pussy smell like rotten ponmo, but I no want make she chop my food for free

Honestly If I was the one, My dickkk would retire straight. I can't stand dirty people with foul odour, It's a big turnoff, The only time I experienced such thing way back In 2017. The pu**y didn't even smell at first when we were having fun at night. But later I started perceiving a foul odour fishy odour precisely when she was cumming or something lol. She spent four days with me and that night was the only time we had fun. She came on friday night and left on monday morning!!! The next say she even Caressed me two times but I turned her down politely. In my mind I was like, seems some of these ladies don't perceive the odour emanating from their body....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Young Landlord's Fiancee Naked. Now This Is Happening / Top 5 Nairalanders With The Biggest Breasts(boobs) / How To Disvirgin A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.