Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected (2483 Views)

Is This True That A Lady May Have Sex Consentually And Still Claim Rape ? / 4 Types Of Girls That Would Likely Cheat On You / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by donestk(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
1. Overseas relationship: Separated by 000s of miles and time zone, your girl may be getting some cassava without you detecting. The 'helper' perhaps is aware of this huge distance and may be giving her even while on phone with you.

2. Long distance relationships: Lagos-Abuja, Owerri-Enugu or Jos-Kaduna also leaves a vacuum for her to be laid undetected.

3. Inter-LGA relationships: Same state but different LGA eg Lagos Mainland vs Island gulf validates cheating too.

4. NYSC girlfriend: Female corpers on national assignment are likely to have a coded helper in a far away land across Nigeria.

5. Postgraduate studies: Also seemingly responsible, female PG students sometimes get fond of course mates during lectures and tutorials and in rare occasion gets laid.

6. Office: A busy work environment also leaves females getting a bestie in the office. Slowly emotions trigger and boom shes laid.

7. Sales persons: A lot of our ladies now sell virtually, especially on the Whatsapp status. During delivery she may offer beyond the product advsertised.

8. Birthdays, bridal showers: When she attends a bridal shower, it may perhaps be an opportunity to be laid elsewhere undetected.

9. Trainings, conferences and workshops: This involves travels and accommodation in a far away state.

10. Social media: Your girl may be on Badoo, Inmessage, Tinder etc especially when your not a tech savvy guy.

Add yours grin

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by bigpicture001: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Very true for all[sub][/sub]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by Sunnymatey(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
It does appear majority of ladies on Badoo are there for a fling. Not minding the warnings; 'not here for hookup'.
Thing are getting out of hand
Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by Liposure: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Warning:Neva leave ur girl on her own. Ladies are vulnerable when dey are lonely.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Liposure:
Warning:Neva leave ur girl on her own. Ladies are vulnerable when dey are lonely.
WHY NOT BUY A CHAIN AND JOIN BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER INSTEAD.DONT GO AND WORK,BE THERE MONITORING YOUR WOMAN.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by JAOS(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
true,well let go over to men,HOW DO MEN CHEAT?
Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by Sixfeetbelle: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Like someone said, we need you to make a post on: 10 situations in which your man may likely cheat undetected.

I need to be watchful of @crackkhaus and @Risenphoenix movement here cheesy grin grin
Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by crackkhaus: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Like someone said, we need you to make a post on: 10 situations in which your man may likely cheat undetected.

I need to be watchful of @crackkhaus and @Rise.nphoenix movement here cheesy grin grin
My dear, I don't need to know 10situations in which a woman may cheat on me undetected, when I already believe that ALL women are capable of cheating given just the right situation. cheesy

I'm not the kind of man who walks around believing my girlfriend/wife will NEVER cheat on me.
I'm not that full of myself nor am I stvpid.

It's the same way I don't expect any woman to walk around thinking I can NEVER cheat on them.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by CosmicJames(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
donestk:
1. Overseas relationship: Separated by 000s of miles and time zone, your girl may be getting some cassava without you detecting. The 'helper' perhaps is aware of this huge distance and may be giving her even while on phone with you.

2. Long distance relationships: Lagos-Abuja, Owerri-Enugu or Jos-Kaduna also leaves a vacuum for her to be laid undetected.

3. Inter-LGA relationships: Same state but different LGA eg Lagos Mainland vs Island gulf validates cheating too.

4. NYSC girlfriend: Female corpers on national assignment are likely to have a coded helper in a far away land across Nigeria.

5. Postgraduate studies: Also seemingly responsible, female PG students sometimes get fond of course mates during lectures and tutorials and in rare occasion gets laid.

6. Office: A busy work environment also leaves females getting a bestie in the office. Slowly emotions trigger and boom shes laid.

7. Sales persons: A lot of our ladies now sell virtually, especially on the Whatsapp status. During delivery she may offer beyond the product advsertised.

8. Birthdays, bridal showers: When she attends a bridal shower, it may perhaps be an opportunity to be laid elsewhere undetected.

9. Trainings, conferences and workshops: This involves travels and accommodation in a far away state.

10. Social media: Your girl may be on Badoo, Inmessage, Tinder etc especially when your not a tech savvy guy.

Add yours grin
Cheating has to do with decision.
Close or far away, a woman who wants to cheat or decided to cheat will cheat without being detected.

Same way a woman who doesn't want to cheat or decided not to cheat will not cheat even if she's far away in another country.

1 Like

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by Davidcorleone10(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
If a woman cheats on her man then her man is weak..

A strong man will not date a treacherous and disloyal woman to begin with.
Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by Sixfeetbelle: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:

My dear, I don't need to know 10situations in which a woman may cheat on me undetected, when I already believe that ALL women are capable of cheating given just the right situation. cheesy

I'm not the kind of man who walks around believing my girlfriend/wife will NEVER cheat on me.

It's the same way I don't expect any woman to walk around thinking I can NEVER cheat on them.

Bia, Oga, who do you? ALL women are not the same, truthfully speaking. Don't mind the majority that are tainting us.

Have a little faith in women nah, even if it's as small as a grain of mustard seed. Ejoor, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by cRobo: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
JAOS:
true,well let go over to men,HOW DO MEN CHEAT?

Men don't cheat

1 Like

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by Sixfeetbelle: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:

It's now I even saw the bolded. Hah!! Yeee! How did we get here?? cry

Na to be entering contract relationship and contract marriages be the way now ooh. Complete faithfulness is overrated.
Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by crackkhaus: 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Bia, Oga, who do you? ALL women are not the same, truthfully speaking. Don't mind the majority that are tainting us.

Have a little faith in women nah, even if it's as small as a grain of mustard seed. Ejoor, Sir.
Nah you do me na, you lying cheating manipulative specimen of a human. grin

On a serious note though, no one has done me anything. And as hard as it may be to believe this, I can't remember being heartbroken by a woman in my entire life... I kid you not.
I'm just a very pragmatic person, even to my own detriment at times...but still, pragmatism beats idealism any day.

My principles and beliefs notwithstanding, it doesn't imply that I think there are no trustworthy women out here, of course there are. But I'd rather not bet on them at the risk of my own peace of mind.

In choice theory, there is one very important axiom that states, the only person's behaviour we can ever control/predict is our own.

So the moment you start factoring in things like faith, love, trust, and using any of these as the basis for predicting what another human being can/cannot do, then you're walking the line of idealism.
In simpler terms, this means your head is lost in the clouds. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by crackkhaus: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
[/b]
It's now I even saw the bolded. Hah!! Yeee! How did we get here?? cry

Na to be entering contract relationship and contract marriages be the way now ooh. Complete faithfulness is overrated.
Lol, you didn't get that.
I meant it from her own perspective, not that I am a cheat.

Everything I wrote in the comment above, but from the woman's perspective.
Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by Sixfeetbelle: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:

Nah you do me na, you lying cheating manipulative specimen of a human. grin

On a serious note though, no one has done me anything. And as hard as it may be to believe this, I can't remember being heartbroken by a woman in my entire life... I kid you not.
I'm just a very pragmatic person, even to my own detriment at times...but still, pragmatism beats idealism any day.

My principles and beliefs notwithstanding, it doesn't imply that I think there are no trustworthy women out here, of course there are. But I'd rather not bet on them at the risk of my own peace of mind.

In choice theory, there is one very important axiom that states, the only person's behaviour we can ever control/predict is our own.

So the moment you start factoring in things like faith, love, trust, and using any of these as the basis for predicting what another human being can/cannot do, then you're walking the line of idealism.
In simpler terms, this means your head is lost in the clouds. grin

Now you make me wish I was a lying, cheating, manipulative human grin grin

Asides, I want my head to be lost in the clouds. Idealism is not good, but we all must not be pragmatic, otherwise the 'centre cannot hold'.
Re: 10 Situations In Which A Lady May Likely Cheat On Their Men Undetected by crackkhaus: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Now you make me wish I was a lying, cheating, manipulative human grin grin

Asides, I want my head to be lost in the clouds. Idealism is not good, but we all must not be pragmatic, otherwise the 'centre cannot hold'.

Obviously... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See how a man caught his wife having sex with another man in their room[VIDEO] / Foreign Girls Vs Nigerian Girls / What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.