Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) (55416 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Renforce: 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ezera(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
I agree with you, 100%
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Young thugs and militants
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by anonym0us: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by DBossNG(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Potential Bokoharamists!
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by WeRblessed(f): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Future terrorists loading!!
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by kingthreat(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
No sane man will be in Northern Nigeria, Iraq, Syria or Saudi Arabia and insult Prophet Mohammed. It is suicidal. Even those doing it here on Nairaland wont want to do it in public. Religious tolerance please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Pastobay(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
When you look at event unfolding in Nigeria if you can not look away you develop high blood pressure. The more we talk the more they go about their foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by bettyjones853(f): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by kaludestiny10(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Illiteracy stricken region

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Onyekachi419(f): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Future bandits and bokoharam
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Holywizard: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Kill them all. Afterall 7 virgins will be waiting for them
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
cry

See the wild animals I'm sharing country with.

The only thing that gives them orgasm is kill kill kill, destroy destroy destroy!

It shall never be well with lugard

6 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by NOL2dworld(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Did you watch the video?

Arrewa:
This news is as fake as Aba product!!

The son of the cleric insulted Prophet Muhammad and threatened to join bokoharam...

Some group of area Boys attacked his family house thinking he was around

This has nothing to do with almajiri...

9 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by SOFTENGR: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Lala! Come and see the animals you're sharing the country with.

Dem no get parents ni?
Born throway
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Which Stupid prophet is that? Is it the one with 72 virgins

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by blowjohn(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

The son of the cleric insulted Prophet Muhammad and threatened to join bokoharam...

Some some bigots attacked his family house thinking he was around

Ok so let's face ur story since it's the truth...
Did u say someone insulted Prophet Muhammad?
Was it right for the bigots to attack the person?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
I regret being a Nigerian with these myopic animals

6 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by thundafire: 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mad Religious fanatics .....A Muslim girl visit me last week,after eating,drinking together, we started doing the thing cheesy

This girl was about to put my dick in her mouth and i heard her whisper “bismillah”

Bruh wtf?

dis is dey meaning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by sulaak(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
The Northern leaders have lost control of these feral youth and they are now in the control of ignorant imams.

This is the beginning of Anarchy in Northern Nigeria and Nigeria in general, any regions that haven't instituted a regional security outfit will have themselves to blame when these erratic youth will be unleashed onto the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Yeeyo: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
confusion in kingdom of darkness

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by PETERiCHY(m): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
What happens in Kano should stay in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by thundafire: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Islam promotes violence to hell with Dan fodio

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Blame not this little kids They are doing what their prophet taught them Islam is NOT religion of peace

Is a religion of violence and blood

5 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Some group of area Boys and bigots attacked his family house in a mission to fish him out

As fake as Aba product, but as violent as ISLAMABAD

9 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by truentalk: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fake news everywhere
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Jman06(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Even if no other religions exist in this world, I'll rather become irreligious than be a Muslim! Nonsense, backward and irrational people!

9 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by SOFTENGR: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mad Religious fanatics .....A Muslim girl visit me last week,after eating,drinking together, we started doing the thing cheesy

This girl was about to put my dick in her mouth and i heard her whisper “bismillah”

Bruh wtf?

Ahusubilai!
As wear, that girl is one of the 77 virgins you have started enjoying without killing yourself grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
And someone said it is their value and their pride. If you know you know.
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
In other words

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.