Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) (55419 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by DNSPro: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Why do people so much adore fake news...

Anything to paint Islam and Northerners bad is what they're just after....nothing else

I'm in kano, this news is fake!!

This news is as fake as Aba product!!

The son of the cleric insulted Prophet Muhammad and threatened to join bokoharam...

Some group of area Boys and bigots attacked his family house in a mission to fish him out

This has nothing to do with almajiri attacking a cleric
k undecided
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by BlackfireX: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
ehinmowo:
When you combine illiteracy, poverty and religion, you will get destruction.

Bokoharam don't have to do any serious work to win these souls.

The question is did the prophet at anytime fought against anybody that insulted him when he was alive?

What the north is reaping is long time indoctrination and preaching of bitterness, poverty and illiteracy.

I am grateful that some regions have started taking measures to prevent the "offsprings" from the north, whom she has nurture over the decades from spilling into their regions.

A woman who criticized him, Muhammed sanction a killer to kill her, infact she was stabbed in her sleep, while sleeping with her children.

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by oluwaahmed: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mad Religious fanatics .....A Muslim girl visit me last week,after eating,drinking together, we started doing the thing cheesy

This girl was about to put my dick in her mouth and i heard her whisper “bismillah”

Bruh wtf?

Lol.
No fear baba na grace before meal

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Joshmanfashion:
I watched a documentary yesterday on Al Jazeera titled "the father, the son and the jihad" and I fully understand Islam in general.

What was it about
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is the hypocrisy of Islam,I remember when a cartoon of their prophet was done by an athiest in Europe that was how some Muslim came out and burnt churches in Nigeria abeg what is the connectn ? And why do must muslim transfer aggression against Christians when they know they had nothing to do with it

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by sylve11: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

This girl was about to put my dick in her mouth and i heard her whisper “bismillah”

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

What was it about
Anything from aljazeera is pro islam
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by shineeye1: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ayilara1:

You sure know you cooked this up and people with the same head like yours keeps on liking it.

Whether you like it or not that religion you so much detest is gathering myriad of followers across the world and it will rule it.

Check well, only Forced or Frustrated or Foolish Folks adopt Islam in the modern world. The world would naturally outgrow that religious bondage in the not-too-distant future - take that to the bank!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by PervertProphet: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
ehinmowo:
When you combine illiteracy, poverty and religion, you will get destruction.

Bokoharam don't have to do any serious work to win these souls.

The question is did the prophet at anytime fought against anybody that insulted him when he was alive?

What the north is reaping is long time indoctrination and preaching of bitterness, poverty and illiteracy.

I am grateful that some regions have started taking measures to prevent the "offsprings" from the north, whom she has nurture over the decades from spilling into their regions.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ عَمْرٌو سَمِعْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ مَنْ لِكَعْبِ بْنِ الأَشْرَفِ فَإِنَّهُ قَدْ آذَى اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقَامَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ فَقَالَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَتُحِبُّ أَنْ أَقْتُلَهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ فَأْذَنْ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ شَيْئًا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ قُلْ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَأَتَاهُ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ فَقَالَ إِنَّ هَذَا الرَّجُلَ قَدْ سَأَلَنَا صَدَقَةً، وَإِنَّهُ قَدْ عَنَّانَا، وَإِنِّي قَدْ أَتَيْتُكَ أَسْتَسْلِفُكَ‏.‏ قَالَ وَأَيْضًا وَاللَّهِ لَتَمَلُّنَّهُ قَالَ إِنَّا قَدِ اتَّبَعْنَاهُ فَلاَ نُحِبُّ أَنْ نَدَعَهُ حَتَّى نَنْظُرَ إِلَى أَىِّ شَىْءٍ يَصِيرُ شَأْنُهُ، وَقَدْ أَرَدْنَا أَنْ تُسْلِفَنَا وَسْقًا، أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ ـ وَحَدَّثَنَا عَمْرٌو غَيْرَ مَرَّةٍ، فَلَمْ يَذْكُرْ وَسْقًا أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ أَوْ فَقُلْتُ لَهُ فِيهِ وَسْقًا أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ فَقَالَ أُرَى فِيهِ وَسْقًا أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ ـ فَقَالَ نَعَمِ ارْهَنُونِي‏.‏ قَالُوا أَىَّ شَىْءٍ تُرِيدُ قَالَ فَارْهَنُونِي نِسَاءَكُمْ‏.‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُكَ نِسَاءَنَا وَأَنْتَ أَجْمَلُ الْعَرَبِ قَالَ فَارْهَنُونِي أَبْنَاءَكُمْ‏.‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُكَ أَبْنَاءَنَا فَيُسَبُّ أَحَدُهُمْ، فَيُقَالُ رُهِنَ بِوَسْقٍ أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ‏.‏ هَذَا عَارٌ عَلَيْنَا، وَلَكِنَّا نَرْهَنُكَ اللأْمَةَ ـ قَالَ سُفْيَانُ يَعْنِي السِّلاَحَ ـ فَوَاعَدَهُ أَنْ يَأْتِيَهُ، فَجَاءَهُ لَيْلاً وَمَعَهُ أَبُو نَائِلَةَ وَهْوَ أَخُو كَعْبٍ مِنَ الرَّضَاعَةِ، فَدَعَاهُمْ إِلَى الْحِصْنِ، فَنَزَلَ إِلَيْهِمْ فَقَالَتْ لَهُ امْرَأَتُهُ أَيْنَ تَخْرُجُ هَذِهِ السَّاعَةَ فَقَالَ إِنَّمَا هُوَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ، وَأَخِي أَبُو نَائِلَةَ ـ وَقَالَ غَيْرُ عَمْرٍو قَالَتْ أَسْمَعُ صَوْتًا كَأَنَّهُ يَقْطُرُ مِنْهُ الدَّمُ‏.‏ قَالَ إِنَّمَا هُوَ أَخِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ وَرَضِيعِي أَبُو نَائِلَةَ ـ إِنَّ الْكَرِيمَ لَوْ دُعِيَ إِلَى طَعْنَةٍ بِلَيْلٍ لأَجَابَ قَالَ وَيُدْخِلُ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ مَعَهُ رَجُلَيْنِ ـ قِيلَ لِسُفْيَانَ سَمَّاهُمْ عَمْرٌو قَالَ سَمَّى بَعْضَهُمْ قَالَ عَمْرٌو جَاءَ مَعَهُ بِرَجُلَيْنِ وَقَالَ غَيْرُ عَمْرٍو أَبُو عَبْسِ بْنُ جَبْرٍ، وَالْحَارِثُ بْنُ أَوْسٍ وَعَبَّادُ بْنُ بِشْرٍ قَالَ عَمْرٌو وَجَاءَ مَعَهُ بِرَجُلَيْنِ ـ فَقَالَ إِذَا مَا جَاءَ فَإِنِّي قَائِلٌ بِشَعَرِهِ فَأَشَمُّهُ، فَإِذَا رَأَيْتُمُونِي اسْتَمْكَنْتُ مِنْ رَأْسِهِ فَدُونَكُمْ فَاضْرِبُوهُ‏.‏ وَقَالَ مَرَّةً ثُمَّ أُشِمُّكُمْ‏.‏ فَنَزَلَ إِلَيْهِمْ مُتَوَشِّحًا وَهْوَ يَنْفَحُ مِنْهُ رِيحُ الطِّيبِ، فَقَالَ مَا رَأَيْتُ كَالْيَوْمِ رِيحًا ـ أَىْ أَطْيَبَ ـ وَقَالَ غَيْرُ عَمْرٍو قَالَ عِنْدِي أَعْطَرُ نِسَاءِ الْعَرَبِ وَأَكْمَلُ الْعَرَبِ قَالَ عَمْرٌو فَقَالَ أَتَأْذَنُ لِي أَنْ أَشَمَّ رَأْسَكَ قَالَ نَعَمْ، فَشَمَّهُ، ثُمَّ أَشَمَّ أَصْحَابَهُ ثُمَّ قَالَ أَتَأْذَنُ لِي قَالَ نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَلَمَّا اسْتَمْكَنَ مِنْهُ قَالَ دُونَكُمْ‏.‏ فَقَتَلُوهُ ثُمَّ أَتَوُا النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخْبَرُوهُ‏.‏"
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

[b]Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b). "The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Ka`b said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." (Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Ka`b said, "Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me." Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka`b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the 'Arabs?" Ka`b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be Abused by the people's saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you." Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Ka`b that Muhammad would return to him. He came to Ka`b at night along with Ka`b's foster brother, Abu Na'ila. Ka`b invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Ka`b replied, "None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka`b said. "They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed." Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as 'Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and `Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, "When Ka`b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head." Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. " have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka`b replied. "I have got the best 'Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka`b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka`b said, "Yes." Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka`b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka`b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet (ﷺ) and informed him. (Abu Rafi`) was killed after Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf."[/b]
Sahih al-Bukhari 4037
In-book : Book 64, Hadith 84
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 369
Sahih Bukhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
with or without almajiri.... Kano more developed that south eastern states combined

That is not the answer to the question
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
1. Muhammad @ 52 Married Aisha Who Was Just 6yr Of Age.. From The History, Muhammad Was The First CHILD-ABUSER On Earth

2. Muhammad Was Also The First Jihadi On Earth As He Commanded His Slaves In Islam To Kill Christians And Jews With The Reward Of 72 Virgins On Getting To Jannah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mad Religious fanatics .....A Muslim girl visit me last week,after eating,drinking together, we started doing the thing cheesy

Bruh wtf?

Like you new to fvck

You know how many girls scream Jesus while fvcking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Derrinclay:

Anything from aljazeera is pro islam

I know that

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Dpharisee: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

Bismillahi is the Ruling on sucking D... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by HAKYN1: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Yoruba Moslem did they killed for Jesus like the almajiris are doing in that video?

Osu Jew, why are you not as tolerant as the Igbo Muslims, as in the likes Chukwudilahi?
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by tex73: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Anything to paint Islam and Northerners bad is what they're just after....nothing else

The son of the cleric insulted Prophet Muhammad and threatened to join bokoharam...

Some group of area Boys and bigots attacked his family house in a mission to fish him out

Bro, first of all many good products r made in Aba, most even tell u " made in Aba".

Secondly, does this crowd look like area boys to you? cool

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
muhdfaruq:
All these people abusing nothern muslims don't know any about north.kano alone is far better than the whole of south-south and south-east,and i mean it,kano we are developing every single day.

Okay
That's good to know
That you are developing

But that said
What are you people planning to do about this almajiri problem
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Ayilara1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
PervertProphet:

You have started your lies as a Taqiyyist moderate Muslim.

Muslims today worldwide tend to emulate their Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who was a Satan of Satan in killing others in cold blood.

There is no human rights with Islam. They always want everyone silent while they insult everyone like their Pedophile Prophet Muhammad did and demand that no one responds to them.

A cross-dresser epileptic schizophrenic Muhammad who came about 600 years after Jesus to lie and insult Jesus.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَعَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الْجَرَّاحِ، عَنْ جَرِيرٍ، عَنْ مُغِيرَةَ، عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ، عَنْ عَلِيٍّ، رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ أَنَّ يَهُودِيَّةً، كَانَتْ تَشْتِمُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَتَقَعُ فِيهِ فَخَنَقَهَا رَجُلٌ حَتَّى مَاتَتْ فَأَبْطَلَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم دَمَهَا ‏.‏
Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib:

A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.
Sunan Abi Dawud 4362
In-book : Book 40, Hadith 12
English translation : Book 39, Hadith 4349
Abu Dawood

Before we start do you have a religion?

If so, There's no room for what you called human right in any abrahamic religion.

It's human right to walk naked and to engage in same sex atrocities .... Where is it in your book that that's allowed?

What you viewed as rights are sometimes wrong ... A man can't be wiser than a God that created him.

And for the hadith you Quoted it a da'eef hadith, people like you known to bring something of such.
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Uwavee(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is what their religion is all about(violence). What can never happen in Christian Dom. I hope the cleric survive this one

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
slowice:
These re weapons waiting to be unleashed on the North and the nation at large.... Northerners must come together and address this problem else they will regret the most soon
How can their elites win elections if not for almajiris?
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by gurunlocker: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ayilara1:

As it is in every abrahamic religion right?

Well, you can ask the scholars grin grin grin
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Potato Potatoes....mumu. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Bbbwings: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by slydog(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
muhdfaruq:
All these people abusing nothern muslims don't know any about north.kano alone is far better than the whole of south-south and south-east,and i mean it,kano we are deceloping every single day

Better in terms of what??
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by kuss: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

Bros if you continue like this you will not make heaven
I don laff tire

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by PervertProphet: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ayilara1:

Before we start do you have a religion?

If so, There's no room for what you called human right in any abrahamic religion.

It's human right to walk naked and to engage in same sex atrocities .... Where is it in your book that that's allowed?

What you viewed as rights are sometimes wrong ... A man can't be wiser than a God that created him.

First,

Are you an Atheist? Or a Muslim?
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Ayilara1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Uwavee:
This is what their religion is all about(violence). What can never happen in Christian Dom. I hope the cleric survive this one

Is their a religion called Christianity or do you mean paulinity?

We only see verses of violence in paulinity books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Adegokenath(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

YOU ARE WICKED

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Ayilara1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
PervertProphet:

First,

Are you an Atheist? Or a Muslim?

My last line should suggest to you I have a religion.
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by kuuljay(m): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

what's the difference with what you called fake news and what you said,there was an attack because someone insulted the prophet,in your own version you ever included joining bokoharam,your own version is even more appalling
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

Muslim girls go use fûck bruise person dick especially those kwara ones

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by MisterGrace: 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

You are saying the same thing. cheesy grin They are all fanatics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.