Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) (55413 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Slimlord(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=87109781]Why do people so much adore fake news...

Anything to paint Islam and Northerners bad is what they're just after....nothing else

I'm in kano, this news is fake!!

This news is as fake as Aba product!!

The son of the cleric insulted Prophet Muhammad and threatened to join bokoharam...

Some group of area Boys and bigots attacked his family house in a mission to fish him out

This has nothing to do with almajiri... [/quote buh you said it's a lie now...Read your statement again

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by PervertProphet: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Some of these deceiving moderate Muslims think we hate them when we see this true representation of Islam.

Everywhere there is Islam. There are crazy people who are ready to kill others for the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who was a dirtbag. A pervert and a plagiarizer.

Some of these Almajiris might have been fed repeatedly by the same person that they are currently attacking his home on framed up charges and allegations. Even if the individual insulted the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad of which I know that this is not true.

How do these ignorant satanic disabled individuals attack another man for a 7th Century illiterate self-proffessed cross-dresser epileptic schizophrenic Muhammad who contributed nothing but plagiarized Jewish, Christian and non-Christian sources and introduced Jihadi while being a sexual deviant at that.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
with or without almajiri.... Kano more developed that south eastern states combined
but the people can't afford to raise their children with all the development..... preferring them to beg

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Barbaric
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
All these people abusing nothern muslims don't know any about north.kano alone is far better than the whole of south-south and south-east,and i mean it,kano we are deceloping every single day
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by adecz: 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Almajiris,
human beings who grow up
without parental guidance or affection .

A ready recruitment pool for religious
uprisings or political thuggery..

That's why northern elites want the
system to remain.

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
If I must say, yellowbar Muslims are the most useless selfish people ever create by God what else do they need to know this set of human nuisance from North will forever drag the rest of the country down with their backwardness, yellowbar head slammers selfishness has plunge us into this failed system we are today

I spit on Awo's

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
All these people abusing nothern muslims don't know any about north.kano alone is far better than the whole of south-south and south-east,and i mean it,kano we are developing every single day.
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Hifeylove: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mad Religious fanatics .....A Muslim girl visit me last week,after eating,drinking together, we started doing the thing cheesy

This girl was about to put my dick in her mouth and i heard her whisper “bismillah”

Bruh wtf?

I hope she did not bite you?

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Billygee2u: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
zeuss:
Glory be to God no Christian in sight. These animals have an unexplainable bloodthirst.
Almajiris are terrorists. Terrorist recruitment starts from Almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by shineeye1: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
damosade:
Islamist elites come and see. When last did u see any Christian children behaving like this.
Before we say anything now, you will be chanting islamaphobia.
What does this portrays and tell me the reason why I should be a Muslim?

These low lives and rejects of the modern world don't give you reasons to join them - they only take your life for not joining them. Demented Bigots!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Why do people so much adore fake news...

Anything to paint Islam and Northerners bad is what they're just after....nothing else

The son of the cleric insulted Prophet Muhammad and threatened to join bokoharam...

Some group of area Boys and bigots attacked his family house in a mission to fish him out

This has nothing to do with almajiri...

So what is the functional difference between what you posted and what the news says?

5 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by slowice(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
These re weapons waiting to be unleashed on the North and the nation at large.... Northerners must come together and address this problem else they will regret the most soon

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by shineeye1: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
muhdfaruq:
All these people abusing nothern muslims don't know any about north.kano alone is far better than the whole of south-south and south-east,and i mean it,kano we are developing every single day.

This incident certainly portrays and confirms the "development" in kano. Don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Jabioro: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Very soon we all shall witness the surge.. Islamic had never be in position of peace even the Mohammed himself had never know relatives peace..
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
muhdfaruq:
All these people abusing nothern muslims don't know any about north.kano alone is far better than the whole of south-south and south-east,and i mean it,kano we are deceloping every single day
you're certainly 'deceloping' every single day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by stephenisaac948(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Blood thirsty small fucking demons

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Orpe7(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mad Religious fanatics .....A Muslim girl visit me last week,after eating,drinking together, we started doing the thing cheesy

This girl was about to put my dick in her mouth and i heard her whisper “bismillah”

Bruh wtf?

Copy cat

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by philip0906(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by EliteDude(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

This has nothing to do with almajiri...

I am a detribalised nigerian, i show no biased for any ethnic gruop,
But your remark shows your level of civility.

We'd get there as a nation one day, but before then, lets keep dreaming

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Ayilara1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

You sure know you cooked this up and people with the same head like yours keeps on liking it.

Whether you like it or not that religion you so much detest is gathering myriad of followers across the world and it will rule it.
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
it give me orgasm when I hear or see northerners killing northerners, cos one fuork no dey to give....i don't care, I won't care, I can't care, I'm not programmed to care..

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by madridsta007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
zeuss:
Glory be to God no Christian in sight. These animals have an unexplainable bloodthirst.

Blood is like alcohol in the Spirit realm.
You take of it and your senses scream, more!! more!!! More!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

lolzzzz badt guy, but come o se you know you can not make heaven like dis lolzzzzz badt gee

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by bbamusa: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

he goat, son of Ashawo your mama was a retired Ashawo. baby factory product...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by PervertProphet: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
ehinmowo:
When you combine illiteracy, poverty and religion, you will get destruction.

Bokoharam don't have to do any serious work to win these souls.

The question is did the prophet at anytime fought against anybody that insulted him when he was alive?

What the north is reaping is long time indoctrination and preaching of bitterness, poverty and illiteracy.

I am grateful that some regions have started taking measures to prevent the "offsprings" from the north, whom she has nurture over the decades from spilling into their regions.

You have started your lies as a Taqiyyist moderate Muslim.

Muslims today worldwide tend to emulate their Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who was a Satan of Satan in killing others in cold blood.

There is no human rights with Islam. They always want everyone silent while they insult everyone like their Pedophile Prophet Muhammad did and demand that no one responds to them.

A cross-dresser epileptic schizophrenic Muhammad who came about 600 years after Jesus to lie and insult Jesus.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، وَعَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الْجَرَّاحِ، عَنْ جَرِيرٍ، عَنْ مُغِيرَةَ، عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ، عَنْ عَلِيٍّ، رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ أَنَّ يَهُودِيَّةً، كَانَتْ تَشْتِمُ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَتَقَعُ فِيهِ فَخَنَقَهَا رَجُلٌ حَتَّى مَاتَتْ فَأَبْطَلَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم دَمَهَا ‏.‏
Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib:

A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.
Sunan Abi Dawud 4362
In-book : Book 40, Hadith 12
English translation : Book 39, Hadith 4349
Abu Dawood

4 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by madridsta007(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

This has nothing to do with almajiri attacking a cleric

Thank you. I watched the video. I saw young guys trying to fish out coronavirus Italian men in Kano without protective gloves.
They did Nigeria a service.
Almajiri, thank you for your service. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Ayilara1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
Boko Haram in waiting.....

I don't know people do fight for "God" grin grin grin

As it is in every abrahamic religion right?
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

Haha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.