Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) (55414 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Salisu Abubakar, Islamic Cleric Who Helps Kidnappers In The North (Photo) / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by mclorenzo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
He should have known. Hope he is safe.
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Germi9: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mad Religious fanatics .....A Muslim girl visit me last week,after eating,drinking together, we started doing the thing cheesy

This girl was about to put my dick in her mouth and i heard her whisper “bismillah”

Bruh wtf?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajahaj

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Germi9: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Future bandits and bokoharam
Exactly bro

3 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by HAKYN1: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
honestly there is nothing worth emulating about Islam.. if you're in a place with high Muslim population.. whether Christian or whatever you may be, you're not safe, better relocate to avoid stories that touch

Some Osu Jews entered Church in Ozubulu, Osuland and killed people with assault rifle yet you didnt blame it on Christianity. Hypocrisy is your surname
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ChristianNorth: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Antichristian see what zayd caused with the falsification of the Koran.

Zayd is evil
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Germi9: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
festacman:
The cup is filled. Time to sow and time to harvest. The signs are there. The warnings coming clearly. These are red flags. It could get worse. Time is running for a paradigm shift. Foot-dragging is dangerous. Grandstanding is suicidal.
Act now!!!

Oil dey ur head bro
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Mad Religious fanatics .....A Muslim girl visit me last week,after eating,drinking together, we started doing the thing cheesy

This girl was about to put my dick in her mouth and i heard her whisper “bismillah”

Bruh wtf?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
Boko Haram in waiting.....

I don't know people do fight for "God" grin grin grin
BOKO HARAM in waiting or Already BOKO HARAM
Singing.......You fight for me.. while some fight for their gods.. Jesus you no dey use me play ooo.

Nah nah nah nah nah o... U no dey use me play ooo!

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ChristianNorth: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
HAKYN1:

Some Osu Jews entered Church in Ozubulu, Osuland and killed people with assault rifle yet you didnt blame it on Christianity. Hypocrisy is your surname
Yoruba Moslem did they killed for Jesus like the almajiris are doing in that video?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

Dafuq is bitchmillah?

4 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ifymadu: 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Imagine the animals we live with as fellow citizens?

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Joshmanfashion(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
I watched a documentary yesterday on Al Jazeera titled "the father, the son and the jihad" and I fully understand Islam in general.

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
HAKYN1:

so Jews are now Christians?? how stupid can one be?

8 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by friday2011(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Why do people so much adore fake news...

Anything to paint Islam and Northerners bad is what they're just after....nothing else

I'm in kano, this news is fake!!

This news is as fake as Aba product!!

The son of the cleric insulted Prophet Muhammad and threatened to join bokoharam...

Some group of area Boys and bigots attacked his family house in a mission to fish him out

This has nothing to do with almajiri...

And who are the area boys,... Is it not the same almajiris that became area boys? , lets be reasonable abeg, The north will never move forward if the issues of almajiri children is not looked into.

9 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by NGRsenate: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wow
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Mozegee: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
To be sincere with you guys there is no blood line between us and these animals,blood thirsty animals who calls killing nothing. These pple are the problem we are facing in this country,bunch of animals.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
kissMr Man,this is a concocted story
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Carlmax(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Anything to paint Islam and Northerners bad is what they're just after....nothing else

The son of the cleric insulted Prophet Muhammad and threatened to join bokoharam...

Some group of area Boys and bigots attacked his family house in a mission to fish him out

What did he call your prophet?
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
What are u doing there?

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by nengibo: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
these are not northerners but Nigeriens giving hausa ppl a bad name according to arewwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Arrewa: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
friday2011:

And who are the area boys,... Is it not the same almajiris that became area boys? , lets be reasonable abeg, The north will never move forward if the issues of almajiri children is not looked into.
with or without almajiri.... Kano more developed that south eastern states combined
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Mateen1000: 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

Med ooooo
Very funny, Nice joke
But its all fabricated

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by davodyguy: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Fabolousibk1:

Bruh wtf?

buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by ArticleBeast: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

You are saying the same thing. But you said the news is fake like it did not happen at all

6 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
kingthreat:
No sane man will be in Northern Nigeria, Iraq, Syria or Saudi Arabia and insult Prophet Mohammed. It is suicidal. Even those doing it here on Nairaland wont want to do it in public. Religious tolerance please.

Those doing it here don't know they are being watched by some guys. If they should mistakingly reveal their identity, that's when they would know that there are jihadists on NL. They are silently watching them.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Which Stupid prophet is that? Is it the one with 72 virgins
the paedophile who died on top a woman during sex grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arrewa:

please where in kano?I live in kano
Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by damosade(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Islamist elites come and see. When last did u see any Christian children behaving like this.
Before we say anything now, you will be chanting islamaphobia.
What does this portrays and tell me the reason why I should be a Muslim?

4 Likes

Re: Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) by dederocs(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Religion and zombism is like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

24-year-old Groom-to-be Dies After Quarreling With Girlfriend (pic) / Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.