Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. (8435 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by careytommy37(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
czarr:
yeah bro laugh grin
Maybe if you laugh real hard, she'll fly in from south africa and touch your peniis grin

I guess you're already in SA
chop remain for me o
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
I don't think the Pizza is what is troubling the OP but the fact you do pay premium price in some locations.It is even more troubling when all they need do is swipe your atm then you realize you just brought a bottle of water for 1k...meanwhile you get it for 100 down the street.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by gotnel: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
crackkhaus:
She was just trying to upsell, a strategy to increase more profit.

They do this more to people who go in with little kids by suggesting something more expensive which they know little children will love to taste.
The child will just do the rest of the work by dragging/embarrassing their mom/dad to buy it. grin
You are right. If you goes shopping with kids of age 5 to 7 ,you better prepare for extra fund or you will have a chance of getting out of the mall with a crying crying baby.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. seriously.. I really like your sense of humour .. you seem like a cheerful person ..

I am & not smiley
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by crackkhaus: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
gotnel:

You are right. If you goes shopping with kids of age 5 to 7 ,you better prepare for extra fund or you will have a chance of getting out of the mall with a crying crying baby.
Lol.. cheesy
With children it's even worse because by the time they start displaying, you would not want to shout or hit them in public as that will be more embarrassing for you...so you just jejely buy what they want while seriously eyeing the sales-person for the problem they caused.

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by malikombi(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
They really are. I had a side chick in my neighborhood and my wife came around. Wifey left and side chick became jealous; her friends start keeping malice with me..... I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by doggedfighter(f): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dande55:
Hmm. Remind me, how much is pizza again that you've chosen to disgrace your lineage on social media?
grin grin grin grin. Show him mercy. He is shameless
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by doggedfighter(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

We've been here for a while, we now consider this place NairaRand grin
Wooow,NairaRand, what a combo !! I like that

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by doggedfighter(f): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
XhosaNostra:

We've been here for a while, we now consider this place NairaRand grin
Wooow,NairaRand, what a combo !! I like that.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by czarr(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin grin. Show him mercy. He is shameless
i like how hoes always say the sweetest things grin

You guys are the best
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by egopersonified(f): 5:41am On Mar 03, 2020
no be only una get bro code. Try taking her to a salon she has never gone to and watch the bill triple. What you stated is rare but let's admit it, it happens but is most likely a marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by WalkerMichael(m): 5:46am On Mar 03, 2020
egopersonified:
no be only una get bro code. Try taking her to a salon she has never gone to and watch the bill triple. What you stayed is rare but let's admit it, it happens but is most likely be a marketing strategy

Oh wow. Second time I'm seeing this come from a lady. The first was from a female friend here and nairaland now. I guess it's true then.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by egopersonified(f): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Oh wow. Second time I'm seeing this come from a lady. The first was from a female friend here and nairaland now. I guess it's true then.

It happens when you don't like a guy and he keeps disturbing you, it's like punishment. But if a girl likes you, she can never try that, the way op's girl didn't allow it. I have had cousins and friends complain about girls they asked out and the first thing they asked for was rent, school fees, phones, etc, sometimes ladies do it to drive men away,but if you pay up, they will collect the money ooo.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by JewelDiamond(f): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Have you ever bought biscuit for a man?
I laugh at your ignorance. I do more than that. Not shallow minded like you.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by WalkerMichael(m): 6:41am On Mar 03, 2020
egopersonified:

It happens when you don't like a guy and he keeps disturbing you, it's like punishment. But if a girl likes you, she can never try that, the way op's girl didn't allow it. I have had cousins and friends complain about girls they asked out and the first thing they asked for was rent, school fees, phones, etc, sometimes ladies do it to drive men away,but if you pay up, they will collect the money ooo.

Okay
True. I gor you.

Who won't grin grin free money.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by rowland545(m): 6:49am On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

My poor mother cry

I'll let that one slide (by not insulting your own mother) because I was raised better grin
report him for ban....it will be more painful than fighting back.....
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SoftChordz: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

My poor mother cry

I'll let that one slide (by not insulting your own mother) because I was raised better grin
If you were raised better you won't be going off on issues about men and coming off as a heart broken or scorned brizzle. Have came across some of ur nastyyy posts, that's not the mindset of people that are/were raised better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SocialJustice: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2020
czarr:
I always suspected that women have like an unwritten agreement to drain men of our resources.

You know how you ask a girl out to a restaurant and she comes along with her gang of hungry hyenas grin...this is common.

But has anyone here experienced what i am about to share?

Went to kilimanjaro with my girlfriend to have snack and the female cashier started suggesting pizza and other things to my girl with a wicked smile across her face....i could just sense her wicked plan.

She was an older lady and unmarried, she probabbly hates men and is happy seeing a mans resources drained....and ofcourse my gf is smarter than that and we laughed about it.

So tell me guys what are your thoughts?

You're just a fool if you can't control expenses at a date you're paying for. The kilimanjaro worker was only trying to bring in more sales for her company and thinks little of you.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SoftChordz: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
You're just a fool if you can't control expenses at a date you're paying for. The kilimanjaro worker was only trying to bring in more sales for her company and thinks little of you.
he had no control how the worker treated him but he never said anything about about how he responded to the bitchh. Its not about her trying to males sales rather its the way she did it, he's paying ffs and is he blind that he doesn't see their menu or what they would like to have? its kilamjaro and most of their stuff is up there and with the prices most times. He saw op and thought that's a pussyyy nigga that can be an easy prey. I dont pity such attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2020
SoftChordz:
If you were raised better you won't be going off on issues about men and coming off as a heart broken or scorned brizzle. Have came across some of ur nastyyy posts, that's not the mindset of people that are/were raised better.

Ok, 1st of all, IDGAF how I come off to you or anyone else for that matter. Let that sink in. What I post on NL is not a reflection of where I'm at mentally or in my personal life. My personal life is my personal life & that's an aspect of my life I don't take to any public platform. But keep thinking you got me all figured out, when in fact, you're only seeing what I'm choosing you to see. Muahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by czarr(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
You are just a fool if you cant pass your point across without insults...people who resort to insults while passing across a point have self esteem issues....it makes you feel better about yourself i am sure...someone has to be a fool for you to feel wise. grin GTFOH

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by czarr(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
rowland545:
report him for ban....it will be more painful than fighting back.....
Hey mr white night....i am guessing you did not see where she said i and my gf are stupid, or you choose to ignore because you want her to touch your peepee grin

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SocialJustice: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
czarr:
You are just a fool if you cant pass your point across without insults...people who resort to insults while passing across a point have self esteem issues....it makes you feel better about yourself i am sure...someone has to be a fool for you to feel wise. grin GTFOH
E pain am. Mugu.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by czarr(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
E pain am. Mugu.
You are really nice...you know that? grin

Thanks for your input on my thread.
Have a nice day bro.

Such a nice guy grin
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SocialJustice: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
czarr:
You are really nice...you know that? grin

Thanks for your input on my thread.
Have a nice day bro.

Such a nice guy grin
Thank you my dog.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by czarr(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Thank you my dog.
bye bruno
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SocialJustice: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
czarr:
bye bruno
Body don dey sweet you before, feeling important. Na foolish boys like una dey make all these yeye girls dey get mind make nonsense demands. I know say no be small money you don spend because you want impress girl when finally no give you pomo.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by rowland545(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
czarr:
Hey mr white night....i am guessing you did not see where she said i and my gf are stupid, or you choose to ignore because you want her to touch your peepee grin
hahahahahhahahah

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by czarr(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Body don dey sweet you before, feeling important. Na foolish boys like una dey make all these yeye girls dey get mind make nonsense demands. I know say no be small money you don spend because you want impress girl when finally no give you pomo.
You are bitter and sex starved, it may suprise you simp, but some of us were born red pilled...i know after spending your school fees on a woman she bleeped ur dad...but dont hate women and be bitter just learn more game...my gf or 3yrs have sacrificed more for me more than i have ever for her financially and otherwise...there are still good women out there, and you wont get pussy whether i spend on my gf or not, so stop acting like im the cause of ur sex starved life....just accept u are a loser.....one love, stay healthy jerking off
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SocialJustice: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
czarr:
You are bitter and sex starved, it may suprise you simp, but some of us were born red pilled...i know after spending your school fees on a woman she bleeped ur dad...but dont hate women and be bitter just learn more game...my gf or 3yrs have sacrificed more for me more than i have ever for her financially and otherwise...there are still good women out there, and you wont get pussy whether i spend on my gf or not, so stop acting like im the cause of ur sex starved life....just accept u are a loser.....one love, stay healthy jerking off
grin grin grin grin grin I've heard you, oga red pill.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Carlyboi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tweiker:

Of course he is, unless it involves sending girls DMs then bully them expertly when they turn him down. Ask him about it. If he lies mention me.
lol if that’s true local man just got iron casted i can’t Nairaland bully kwa! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Carlyboi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I expect you to say that, but which film industry has already bagged an Oscar for superb storytelling? grin
the only SA made movie I have seen is “Yellow card” tyane tsumba” or something lol is the name of the protagonist I actually enjoyed it tho I saw it in was 2003-2004 cant remember then I saw one SA action movie in 2017 but I couldn’t even watch it for 20mins tbh it looks so cliche for me like they were doing a bad job seems so plagiarized trust me if the Nigerian film industry has access to some the film technology and equipments you’ve guys have got we would make magic and Nigeria movies have stepped up over the years too better picture especially my only grouse is we don’t make varieties explore different genres we do mostly drama and romance sometimes epic we have not been able to Make proper action movies cos of the tech stuffs but Nigerian movie industry is still better and more recognized than SAs tho and so our film stars more recognized than yours!lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread overrun By thirsty romancelanders / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG / Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.