Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,384 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. (8430 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SoftChordz: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ok, 1st of all, IDGAF how I come off to you or anyone else for that matter. Let that sink in. What I post on NL is not a reflection of where I'm at mentally or in my personal life. My personal life is my personal life & that's an aspect of my life I don't take to any public platform. But keep thinking you got me all figured out, when in fact, you're only seeing what I'm choosing you to see. Muahahaha.
it might come in different sizes, height, colours but what can never go wrong is the pattern. Its repetitive with you, two things are sure here; my first analysis or a psychopath. Human beings give off their mindset through various ways and stuff subliminally. Seeing a shrink wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
czarr:
that is different....she was not suggesting it for me rather for my gf....and i was the one paying....if she suggested it to me that would be a different things.

So i hand her my atm..and she looked at my gf suggesting different expensive things to her...thats weird and suspicious.
Paranoid undecided
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
egopersonified:

It happens when you don't like a guy and he keeps disturbing you, it's like punishment. But if a girl likes you, she can never try that, the way op's girl didn't allow it. I have had cousins and friends complain about girls they asked out and the first thing they asked for was rent, school fees, phones, etc, sometimes ladies do it to drive men away,but if you pay up, they will collect the money ooo.
Scam
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Carlyboi:
the only SA made movie I have seen is “Yellow card” tyane tsumba” or something lol is the name of the protagonist I actually enjoyed it tho I saw it in was 2003-2004 cant remember then I saw one SA action movie in 2017 but I couldn’t even watch it for 20mins tbh it looks so cliche for me like they were doing a bad job seems so plagiarized trust me if the Nigerian film industry has access to some the film technology and equipments you’ve guys have got we would make magic and Nigeria movies have stepped up over the years too better picture especially my only grouse is we don’t make varieties explore different genres we do mostly drama and romance sometimes epic we have not been able to Make proper action movies cos of the tech stuffs but Nigerian movie industry is still better and more recognized than SAs tho and so our film stars more recognized than yours!lol

Lol, I don't agree with the last part of your post. Many South African actors & actresses, now more than ever, feature in Hollywood blockbusters. They're sought after & head hunted. Most recently, Black Panther (also The Lion king) it had 3 or more South African actors (ones based in South Africa, not foreign born or expatriates). South African movies usually get international recognition, many have qualified for entry into the Oscars & have won international accolades because we deliver international-standard screenplay.
Sorry, but I personally don't think you're good actors. I've watched a handful Nollywood movies & even when the storyline is tolerable, bad acting usually ruins the experience... for me.

Our 2020 baby to the Oscars. Watch & see, another Oscar could be making its way to Mzansi grin The film has been winning awards left, right & center since its release last year cheesy

Side note, I hope it wins because it represents my hometown.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_rHYmfU43Q]

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
SoftChordz:
it might come in different sizes, height, colours but what can never go wrong is the pattern. Its repetitive with you, two things are sure here; my first analysis or a psychopath. Human beings give off their mindset through various ways and stuff subliminally. Seeing a shrink wouldn't be a bad idea.

Yeah, I'm a psychopath grin Happy now? A big fat fùck off for you. I'm not here to live by your standards of what normal is.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Carlyboi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I don't agree with the last part of your post. Many South African actors & actresses, now more than ever, feature in Hollywood blockbusters. They're sought after & head hunted. Most recently, Black Panther (also The Lion king) it had 3 or more South African actors (ones based in South Africa, not foreign born or expatriates). South African movies usually get international recognition, many have qualified for entry into the Oscars & have won international accolades because we deliver international-standard screenplay.
Sorry, but I personally don't think you're good actors. I've watched a handful Nollywood movies & even when the storyline is tolerable, the bad acting usually ruins the experience... for me.

Our 2020 baby to the Oscars. Watch & see, another Oscar could be making its way to Mzansi grin The film has been winning awards left, right & center since its release last year cheesy
. Well bad acting I’m guessing that’s due to the influx of the half baked and untrained actors into the Nigerian movie industry with that being said we’ve still got highly talented actors in Nigeria....there’s absolutely no gainsaying and I think the Oscar category is for international film I think you explore that indigenous genre a lot more than Nigeria most of our movies made in indigenous languages are straight to dvds are not Oscar worthy and the ones with great pictures wedding party,chief daddy are just regular movies and made in English language too you know lion heart was included before it was later removed due to those factors....in essence lack funding and big invesTment coupled with poor filming technology is that bane of our industry for now and it’s the only edge yours might have for now...and while you can say yeah you have homegrown SA acts make IT into Hollywood or some big budget Hollywood movies we make up for ours with with either foreign born or people who moved abroad cos not all actors of Nigerian descent was born and bred in the Uk so in that category we have got much more than you guys asides Charlize Theron who’s the biggest actor of South African descent can you name another on her level or even any close to her level we have akinnouye agbaje John boyega chiwetel ejiofor Sophie okonedo David oyelowo hakim kae kazim and many more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Carlyboi:
. Well bad acting I’m guessing that’s due to the influx of the half baked and untrained actors into the Nigerian movie industry with that being said we’ve still got highly talented actors in Nigeria....there’s absolutely no gainsaying and I think the Oscar category is for international film I think you explore that indigenous genre a lot more than Nigeria most of our movies made in indigenous languages are straight to dvds are not Oscar worthy and the ones with great pictures wedding party,chief daddy are just regular movies and made in English language too you know lion heart was included before it was later removed due to those factors....in essence lack funding and big invesTment coupled with poor filming technology is that bane of our industry for now and it’s the only edge yours might have for now...and while you can say yeah you have homegrown SA acts make IT into Hollywood or some big budget Hollywood movies we make up for ours with with either foreign born or people who moved abroad cos not all actors of Nigerian descent was born and bred in the Uk so in that category we have got much more than you guys asides Charlize Theron who’s the biggest actor of South African descent can you name another on her level or even any close to her level we have akinnouye agbaje John boyega chiwetel ejiofor Sophie okonedo David oyelowo hakim kae kazim and many more!

Ok look, I'm bored with this conversation already because South Africa is not in competition with you. We're on different levels. We have actors & actresses who just recently moved to Hollywood to make an even bigger name for themselves (eg. Nomzamo Mbatha, Terry Pheto etc), so it's still too early to blow trumpets. But knowing the caliber of actors they are, I'm sure they'll be Hollywood A-listers in no time grin
Funny that you mentioned Hakim Kae Kazim because he's acted in many of our local productions when he was much younger & still relatively unknown, so he's much our product as he is yours cheesy In fact, I believe his journey into big screen acting began in SA, but I stand to be corrected.

The guy from The Mummy, Arno Vosloo is also a South African, btw.

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Carlyboi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ok look, I'm bored with this conversation already because South Africa is not in competition with you. We're on different levels. We have actors & actresses who just recently moved to Hollywood to make an even bigger name for themselves (eg. Nomzamo Mbatha, Terry Pheto etc), so it's still too early to blow trumpets. But knowing the caliber of actors they are, I'm sure they'll be Hollywood A-listers in no time grin
Funny that you mentioned Hakim Kae Kazim because he's acted in many of our local productions when he was much younger, so he's much our product as he is yours cheesy In fact, I believe his journey into big screen acting began in SA, but I stand to be corrected.

. Rolls eye at the boring part tho thought we’re having a healthy conversation here and I never said we’re competing with SA industry cos unless you wanna be unrealistic nollywood is more visible and internationally recognized compared to South Africa film industry...there’s no gainsaying in that so get off that perch and high horse I already mentioned the areas in which you’re better and gave your industry props without sentiments.....and yeah I know Arnold Vosloo and as regards hakim I know he was in black sails which is an SA based tv series sooo and that’s no reason to claim him....he’s a lagosian and Nigerian to the bones we’ve got more superstars than you guys tho so just admit that wink smileybtw which languages is mostly spoken in SA asides Zulu and Swahili and Afrikaans is mix of what languages?

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Carlyboi:
. Rolls eye at the boring part tho thought we’re having a healthy conversation here and I never said we’re competing with SA industry cos unless you wanna be unrealistic nollywood is more visible and internationally recognized compared to South Africa film industry...there’s no gainsaying in that so get off that perch and high horse I already mentioned the areas in which you’re better and gave your industry props without sentiments.....and yeah I know Arnold Vosloo and as regards hakim I know he was in black sails which is an SA based tv series sooo and that’s no reason to claim him....he’s a lagosian and Nigerian to the bones we’ve got more superstars than you guys tho so just admit that wink smileybtw which languages is mostly spoken in SA asides Zulu and Swahili and Afrikaans is mix of what languages?

It's not healthy to me when it's all about comparisons, that's what's making it a snoozefest. I'm done.

We don't speak Swahili in South Africa. Afrikaans is an offshoot of Dutch, but it's more mutually intelligible with Flemish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Carlyboi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=87137478]

It's not healthy to me when it's all about comparisons, that's what's making it a snoozefest. I'm done.

We don't speak Swahili in South Africa. Afrikaans is an offshoot of Dutch, but it's more mutually intelligible with Flemish. Didn’t make no comparisons just said the things I knew bout your industry and ours!i am done here too I believe I put my points across already.Be safe!Miss or is it Mrs Xhosa?
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by SpartanKing: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Funny that you mentioned Hakim Kae Kazim because he's acted in many of our local productions when he was much younger & still relatively unknown, so he's much our product as he is yours cheesy In fact, I believe his journey into big screen acting began in SA, but I stand to be corrected.

You've just echoed what AKA said the other time!

1 Like

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by IronGalaxy: 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Carlyboi:
. Rolls eye at the boring part tho though we’re having a healthy conversation here and I never said we’re competing with SA industry cos unless you wanna be unrealistic Nollywood is more visible and internationally recognized compared to South Africa film industry...there’s no gainsaying in that so get off that perch and high horse I already mentioned the areas in which you’re better and gave your industry props without sentiments.....and yeah I know Arnold Vosloo and as regards hakim I know he was in black sails which is a SA based tv series soon and that’s no reason to claim him....he’s a Lagosian and Nigerian to the bones we’ve got more superstars than you guys tho so just admit that wink smileybtw which languages are mostly spoken in SA asides Zulu and Swahili and Afrikaans is mix of what languages?
Nollywood is a film industry recognised purely for the sheer numbers of movies it produces not quality, SA is recognized purely for the quality of movies it produces. Bro sentiment aside for once, when it comes to the art of acting Nigeria is nowhere near South Africa, Our TV shows get nominations for Emmy awards, Our movies get screened at major film festivals around the world, we once won an Oscar, our actors from our TV shows could be seen in American TV, how many South African actors were on Black Panther? What language was spoken there? the list is endless really. The superstars you talk about are superstars in Nigeria and most of your movies are not even worthy of that title to be honest, lol, the acting from our Soapies, Dramas not not to mention our movies is far far ahead compared to the cringe-worthy acting of your movies. Here's an example, A south African movie can be showed on M-Net action, Sundance etc but all Nigerian movies are resigned to Africa Magic due to lack of range

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by ImaIma1(f): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
They sell pizza at kilimanjaro??
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 04, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Have you ever bought biscuit for a man?
grin
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2020
SpartanKing:
You've just echoed what AKA said the other time!

Did he? That's because it's the truth.
Re: Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2020
MhizJoyce:
Have you ever bought biscuit for a man?
LOL, NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.