Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (107853 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 6:56am On May 21, 2020
Ishilove:
Don't kill my male relatives for cheating on you because I will kill you and bury you so deep, even your ancestors will not be able to locate you in the spirit realm.

We agreed on something ... i owe you a cold chilled bottle of harp i can't afford peppersoup so bring it along from home.two plate two spoons.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Alaganature(m): 7:02am On May 21, 2020
Shugavee:
Nonsense!! Men stop cheating

Hmmmm Are you saying you don't cheat? cos I know people like you care those who go after married men..may God deliver us from women
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by andyanders: 7:03am On May 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:

What's CHEATING...?
Is the WORD VIRGINITY meant for the MALE or FEMALE..?

MARRIAGE is not by compulsion.
If u think you can't put up with the mystery that surround MEN, Then please don't marry any man that comes your way.

In Fact, I can assist you in praying that MEN should see nothing in you, rather they should make a u turn and approach other interested Ladies.

MEN are These, MEN are That.
PLEASE AVOID MEN.
On sport. Any woman that cannot handle marriage, shouldn't get into it. When on your wedding day and you are been told for better for worst, why not stop the officiating minister at that point and ask what the word 'worst' stands for. Why kill a man or man, why kill a woman? At the end when you kill, have you gotten the freedom to live?

Why not walk away through divorce rather than prison where you either be killed or wasted behind the prison walls? Killing by either party is not the solution to your domestic issues.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:09am On May 21, 2020
Etfash:
Most married men don't start out to be cheats.

Just pray a born again man will retain the fear of God in him when things become all rosy and the usual challenges of marriage come.

That fear of God is what keeps a Christian man and woman from cheating. He or she walks around with the consciousness of:

1. God can see me
2. How would I feel if the other party does the same?
3. Would I be able to continue relating with her and my children, where applicable, freely, knowing I have violated my oat of marriage?

The above also apply to intending couples. The fear of God makes you know that even if you are far from him or her, God can see you wherever you are.

Once you're truly regenerated, challenges will never make you succumb to evil or sin. I'll tell you why, the Holy spirit will never allow you to do it. As in.. He'll block all means of you ever doing such.

Jesus said something that " those that my father had given to me, no one can snatch them from me and I'm a living testimony.

My testimony.

Some time 4 years ago, there was this man who was an american returnee then and was always pestering me. He would ship in ladies stuffs and ask me to follow him upstairs to his flat ( he owns the 3story building) to pick anything but I'll refuse cos of the conditions attached to it. He even said he was going to marry me, bla bla bla. But because I can't marry a non born again I refused.
He also told my twin to help talk to me, still no way. Though he gives me things sometimes and kept pestering me to come upstairs for something better lol...

Then one day, I had nothing ( wasn't working then) on me. After thinking for so long on what to do, the devil began to wishper this guys name to me. "Why not go to him. He likes you and will take care of you" ( this was around 8pm) I said ok let me go and meet him. After all I've had a boyfriend in the past. Hmm... What happened next really proved what Jesus said in ....... As I began to wear my clothes (sweating in the process and shaking) and took my top off the hanger I heard a loud noise... A Heavy rain.. Like seriously, it was not a rainy season, there was no sign it was going to rain that night, and for a rain to start pouring down so heavily immediately it started without the usual little patterings it starts with was just baffling. I rushed out to see and heard people complaining how the rain never showed signs bla bla. I just went back inside and began to cry on my knees and ask for forgiveness.

Do you know, it rained from that 8pm through 11 pm ( when its no longer safe to go out) I was dazed all through that night.

The next day, someone just called me up and sent me something ( someone i never told anything) and before I could exaust what was sent to me, I got a job. So as a Christian, it gets to a point in your life that sin can no longer have dominion over you due to the level of your walk with God. After then, I learnt to rely on God no matter how tough cos he won't even allow me do it even if I decide to do any rubbish cos he has kept me for himself. So it's not by power or might but by the spirit of God and His grace.

When you have such a spouse, no matter the challenge, he or she will never cheat except they were never really born again and given to Jesus to keep until rapture.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Rolexjerry(m): 7:12am On May 21, 2020
yomi007k:
Good information.

Black man don't like to read. That's one of the reasons we are black in everything.

Bros did u read everything? Summarize it to us mbok.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:13am On May 21, 2020
Yet another treatise on how the woman should adapt to an undeserving partner...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by EPIJOE: 7:13am On May 21, 2020
LONG EXPLANATIONS, BUT ON POINT.

80% OF MARRIED WOMEN ARE RIGID . A VALID POINT.

WAHALA FOR NAIJA IS THE ISSUES O. WOMEN ARE GOING THROUGH HELL TO SURVIVE IN THIS COUNTRY. TO ASSIST THEIR HUBBY.

AND DEVIL HAD TAKING OVER OUR TECHNOLOGY.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:14am On May 21, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
She did it out of self defense of course, except you did not read what she wrote properly.

LoL !! why am i not surprise grin grin there is no self defense positioning that can give a woman easy access to cut a man"s dick, you can only cut off a man's dick when he as been sediated or deep asleep. self defense my burnt ass

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by AfroKnight: 7:14am On May 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
cheesy

Forgery
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by wany(f): 7:17am On May 21, 2020
Freeeanijor:
This marriage is not by force, it's better to be single with baby and be happy than to have your hands stained with blood. The government and God Almighty the father of all creation will not have it easy with you.
A lot of women have made peace with men's nature and some of this laid back traditional women are teaching there daughters so that they can have a family with rest of mind even when faced with evidence of cheating by the husband. They have built an abscess of the mind so as to live not just to survive.
If your husband doesn't cheat it's because of his religious molding or plainly a personal choice. All men have the potential of cheating, sometime not even voluntery. It was man that God instructed to procreate implanting in him a reservoir of testetorone that can last him a lifetime.
1 Corinthians 11:8-10 For man did not come from woman, but woman came from man. 9 And what is more, man was not created for the sake of the woman, but woman for the sake of the man. 10 That is why the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels.

Women are like a careful wrapped and sealed gift (hymen) to be delivered to a celebrant (dick) it's the job of the woman to pray that the promiscuous man don't come her way.

No matter how women kill men on ground of infidelity, it wouldn't scare or stop men from possessing there possession.
So why do men cry a river when women cheat or don't you think what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.to be honest to you feeling is same.the same urged you have towards the opposite sex is the feeling your woman has too even double.and with this present generation cheating is free for all. undecided
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Ishilove: 7:27am On May 21, 2020
ericsmith:

We agreed on something ... i owe you a cold chilled bottle of harp i can't afford peppersoup so bring it along from home.two plate two spoons.
Lol. Smh

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liftedhands(f): 7:30am On May 21, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Isn’t it easier to just shoot him instead of reading this long lubbish

FTC!
Wow! This is making front page after 3 months!
Very surprised as I don’t see any snake nor is it about some third-rate celebrity
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by ABOVEDELAW: 7:32am On May 21, 2020
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MEN OF GOD (PASTORS/BORN AGAIN) WHO HAVE DIVORCED THEIR WIVES?
Eulalia:
The best is to.marry in the Lord and save yoursself all these stress. I mean a regenerated born again man and woman of God. not just any pretender forming born again because he/ she wants to get married.

Shalom.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:33am On May 21, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Dear men, if you know you cannot be faithful, then don't marry. The same way you would be pained if your wife carries her pusssy to share around town, is the same way your wife would feel if you dip that useless third leg of yours into every hole in town. Women have emotions just as men, before you judge her for killing a public dickk, think of the pains she went through. All these men saying that faithfulness is impossible are liars, because if there was a serious penalty attached to adultery, I bet you husbands would be faithful by force. Men simply cheat because they feel a woman cannot do anything about it, but unfortunately, their dickkks will continue to send them to the grave.

You can't tell men not to marry, it like buying an honda accord and not expecting a bad hand, so also are men, cos the bitter truth is we are prone to cheat, its more like factory defect, most times we just cheat 4 the fun of it or lust of it.
Don't be tew focus on whether your man cheat or not, rather be more focus on things that you can do to earn more & more respect from him.
Since its more of a defect to cheat, any woman that can't stand it should remain single or join a lesbian club. even lesbian cheat grin just marry a pet grin
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by scify364(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2020
Many thanks op,
This is indeed a great show of emotional Intelligence. I love the part when you said If you you dont seek a counsellor you will see a lawyer latter. I spoke for almost 3 hours on the phone with a friend about a troubled marriage. These things happens but lack of information is why we have high rate of divorce mostly from tender marriages.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:34am On May 21, 2020
wany:

Please beg your boys to behave ,if not they will certainly get the daggers.girls are not smileing undecided
hahahaha.. Watch out how women will be freely butchered by men in the coming days.. Men are well prepared

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by SmartMen: 7:36am On May 21, 2020
Shugavee:
Nonsense!! Men stop cheating
stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:36am On May 21, 2020
So much ado about male cheating. There's no evidence married men cheat more than the female counterpart. The DNA results from different countries shows up to 30 - 40% of babies belong to men other than the husband of the woman. This put Nigeria at number one position and by extension, the number country with the most cheating women. 80% of Nigerian women don't hate sex. They want it with other men

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by enemyofprogress: 7:37am On May 21, 2020
yomi007k:
Good information.

Black man don't like to read. That's one of the reasons we are black in everything.
I ate reading. God punish the person that introduced education and books
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by larry2015: 7:43am On May 21, 2020
very interesting write up but don't you have a recommended ebook(s) too for men.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by larry2015: 7:47am On May 21, 2020
very good write up but any recommended ebook for men too.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Randy100: 7:53am On May 21, 2020
bamasite2:
Bros.....go and kiss your wife on the cheek!
Okay sir and that will be when I get married.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Randy100: 7:55am On May 21, 2020
tiswell:
You just go about kissing women randomly, are you a pigeon?
It is a way of greeting. Gush!!
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Randy100: 7:56am On May 21, 2020
Awol1:

And ur name is Randy?
And ur name is Awol?
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Etfash(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom.

Thank you for your post and the testimony. I agree that the Lord makes a way of escape for us.

Before you were about to succumb to the pressure of lack, why did you always refuse to go upstairs with the man? Was it because anybody will beat you? Or was it because of your parents? I believe it was none of these. You didn't do it because you feared God.

Meanwhile, you could still have called that man to come pick you even if it was raining. You concluded that the rain started because God didn't want you to go there. But in the real sense, once again, you decided to yield to God, because you feared him (reverential fear).

Having said the above, a real man isn't really attracted to a woman because of possession. He strives to acquire wealth and masters the art of creating wealth. But once the wealth starts coming, the vultures begin to gather. It takes again, the fear of God to refuse these things. One reason he said, work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

My advice to every Christian is to make up their minds not to destroy their relationship with God on the altar of adultery or fornication as the case may be. I have not had the experience before, but I'm certain it will limit one's liberty in the place of prayer and open one up to avoidable attacks.

Please the above is for Christians. If you are reading this but do not believe in the existence of God, it is not for you. If I am to engage you, it would be from another level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Randy100: 7:58am On May 21, 2020
piamily:
You are cheating my friend !!
If you are a christian please read 2 cor 13:12
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Randy100: 7:59am On May 21, 2020
Dpaulie:

Oh yeah, what about that girl that u wanted to put ur hands in her hole?
I bet you didn't understand the metaphor I used there.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Randy100: 8:05am On May 21, 2020
wany:

You don't cheat but was ready to bounce on a 19yr old teenager. Men and lies are like 5&6
Your question should have been, if I was still dating somebody when I decided to pounce on her according to you.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Mariangeles(f): 8:05am On May 21, 2020
Randy100:
Thank you. I experience this accusation and it hurt trying to prove to her that I don't cheat. I just love kissing women on the cheek, that doesn't mean I am cheating. Thank you again.

Keep kissing you hear? Until you kiss a poisonous snake! angry

Oko ashewo oshi
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Mucheer(m): 8:05am On May 21, 2020
God Will Bless You For This Write-up. And May God Increase Your Wisdom For This Good Job In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by newdawn2017(f): 8:05am On May 21, 2020
francisisking:
you don get enough experience oh
Ah my dear. I know what I used my eyes to see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.