Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (107719 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Franchise21(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by jumich1(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Kicktaker(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Isn’t it easier to just shoot him instead of reading this long lubbish

Harsh one grin
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Hezmatosky: 10:04pm On May 20, 2020
Better kill him o, because if he's the one that caught you, hmmm! You're gone. There's no sin separate for men and women. Sin is sin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by doitforyou(f): 10:04pm On May 20, 2020
Yes, being cheated on is painful but If you’re that emotionally affected by a cheating spouse, just divorce him. No man is worth dying or going to jail for.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by stchinedu: 10:04pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Beta short cut grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by DanseMacabre(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
Samfloxin:
So long a letter by Mariama Ba.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
Am tired of reading
Cheat on me once I cheat on you thrice
Simple.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Wuuworld(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
Daughters of Eve!!!
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:05pm On May 20, 2020
Shugavee:
stop cheating, made u write this rubbish?? I pity the woman u involved with , but u see ,, u are not God n if there is only 2 good men in the world one is mine!
may God answer your prayers. Just ensure that you use your head and not your heart when picking a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Calicoe: 10:06pm On May 20, 2020
Wait o, you spent less than 10 seconds to copy and paste this ish and you expect me to spend minutes reading it? I think I'll pass

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:07pm On May 20, 2020
stevmatt15:
Am tired of reading
Cheat on me once I cheat on you thrice
Simple.
It takes a cheat to cheat for revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Victornezzar: 10:07pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story

Let him dare cheat on me first

I will burn him alive while he's asleep

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

I've sliced off a man's prick before and I can do even worse than that

OKNM

How did you get to know this Crackhead cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by meggi4(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2020
Na news paper be this one grin
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 20, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
It takes a cheat to cheat for revenge.
Naaaaaaa!!!
If I cheat first, then I take the blame. But if she cheat first then I cheat back. I can't be loitering and waiting while she will be roaming and wandering around. No way.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:09pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

Let him dare cheat on me first

I will burn him alive while he's asleep

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

I've sliced off a man's prick before and I can do even worse than that

Hei.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by AfroKnight: 10:09pm On May 20, 2020
Wicked women should come and read this before offing the innocent man.

Nigerian women should learn to approach matters peacefully.

Thank you OP.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Hotbrain2(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
Na so
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
kill him

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by VictorBode(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
Exactly! Nigerian women are horrible in bed that's why their husbands cheat on them.

Some of them get fatter and start looking like pig walking about with wrapper in the house.

They'll not hear now later they'll be asking jamb questions.

undecided

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
And finally don't give him your puss*y again...
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by CoronaVirusPro: 10:12pm On May 20, 2020
Who is going to read all this epistle?

Please summarize.

Epistle is longer than everything I read in the university for 10 years
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Bukden16(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2020
Summary please.

Who on earth will have the time to read all this bullshit.

By the way I've got something for you to read.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2020
And finally don't give him your puss*y again...
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2020
okay

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
I agree with u grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
Thank you. I experience this accusation and it hurt trying to prove to her that I don't cheat. I just love kissing women on the cheek, that doesn't mean I am cheating. Thank you again.

And ur name is Randy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:14pm On May 20, 2020
son of Adam!!! stop sticking your prick into every hole
Wuuworld:
Daughters of Eve!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.