Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (107723 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by CanadaOrBust: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
LedRock:
Then you don't love such a person. If men and women should be killing their cheating partners, do you think humans will still exist.
Well that is the problem if those who are interested in marriage.

Romantic love, as u define it, does not exist. So let’s be clear about that. Possession is always part of it. Hence “a woman scorned...” Scornful preference for someone else magically turns it to hate.
As for the rest, your concern is to neatly solve your problem not wether humans will still exist

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.